Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

Hmmm so you feel like your main challenge right now is to be able to accept and adapt to the reality that ZP has created for you, right?

2 Likes

ZP:

13 Likes

I know what you mean. I am thinking Regeneration ZP and Limitless ZP for me

2 Likes

More like believing that the things I want are possible FOR ME.
ZP is shaking up that frame of reference I think so it’ll get gooder and gooder

3 Likes

@SaintSovereign - one case missing in the ZP Listening Instructions is “If you’re running two titles, both Zero Point”. Am assuming you can do it two ways:

• Day 1: 1x first ZP title, 1x second ZP title
  • Day 2: Rest
  • Day 3: 1x first ZP title, 1x second ZP title
  • Day 4: Rest
    Etc

OR

• Day 1: 1x first ZP title
  • Day 3: 1x second ZP title
  • Day 5: 1x first ZP title
  • Day 6: Rest
  • Day 7: 1x second ZP title

(Although the first Listening schedule seems more optimal)

Also…

A question people keep asking in the forum is with regard to this part of the Listening Instructions:

If you include a Zero Point title in your stack, that stack is now limited to a MAX of three titles. The makeup of the stack doesn’t matter — once you include Zero Point, you are limited to three titles. Your stack can be comprised of one Zero Point title and two Qv2 titles, two Zero Point titles and one Qv2 title, etc., but once you include Zero Point, you must limit yourself to three titles.

The question is, if someone has a stack like: WANTED QZP + CHOSEN QZP + PS QZP, can one run DIAMOND QZP as a booster once in a while in place of one of the titles. Like this:

• Day 1: 1x WANTED, 1x CHOSEN
  • Day 3: 1x PS
  • Day 5: 1x WANTED, 1x CHOSEN
  • Day 7: DIAMOND (booster)

Personally I say choose your stack before-hand including the booster you may run (as in include the booster as part of your maximum of 3 titles per stack). So the above case should be something like having a stack of WANTED + PS + booster DIAMOND and:

• Day 1: 1x WANTED
  • Day 3: ** 1x PS, 1x DIAMOND
  • Day 5: ** 1x WANTED, booster when needed DIAMOND
    Etc

It would be good to lay this doubt to rest.

7 Likes

Exactly. I don’t wake up with a feeling of dread anymore .

4 Likes

Why don’t you run Chosen then?

Maybe what you need is for you to get up and lead yourself.

2 Likes

I think you nailed it.

1 Like

It isn’t here yet for me. I had opted out of continuing testing before the stack testing commended. I wanted to wash out for a bit and do some other stuff.

ZP Regen is where my future is taking me though

3 Likes

Then we shall see how that goes, maybe add rebirthU with it :wink:

2 Likes

Well, there are many more of us who are hoping that ZP succeeds, so our hope overwhelms theirs. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

YES, I also want to know this! :+1:

@Lion SaintSovereign said he was going to make an advance listening schedule

6 Likes

If Limitless ZP made @SaintSovereign. feel that way it makes me even more excited for Quantum Limitless ZP , Dragon Reborn ZP , and EOG ZP

3 Likes

@SaintSovereign Would having Dragon Reborn ZP when it comes out make Dragon Reborn Ultima unnecessary ?

2 Likes

I disagree. Everything suddenly does feel right. Doubts and fears fall away, excuses vanish, and the chattering voice goes quiet. Instead there’s a strange solidity, a grounded feeling of strength and purpose and a knowing that greatness is inevitable.

Also, this.

9 Likes

Sounds about right. You reminded me of the first month and I think more, where I posted something similar multiple times. The feeling persisted that I stopped posting about it. It felt like I was photoshopped in the environment, spawned in an MMO, like I’m in the Sims but also the “Sims-er”. Something just doesn’t feel right. The people, they felt like “masses” occupying space, in a manner it is true, but its different when you feel it.

Fun times :slight_smile:

Edit: Could it be something to do with mental states? Seeing others around you as if they’re mindless to a degree or three? Energeting fields, EMF and whatever else that’s usually unseen to the naked eyes? Just a random thought.

Who the heck still thinks this thing will fail? What, you fabricated all those journals are results pffft :weary:

9 Likes

Yes exactly. I expected to wake up at some point

3 Likes

Not at all

I didn’t have this at all. For me it was the opposite, like I’d just woken up.

8 Likes

How’s the surge of energy effect on ZP? :smiley: