Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

Definitely not the same person but that something has got to change. I can’t and won’t allow my life to remain the way it is. This is not how I’m supposed to be
It’s as if Zero Point forces you to see the Mirror’s Truth
Oddly enough the name of one of my favorite songs

4 Likes

Ohhhh, because your identity change and you can see some incongruence between who you are and your life situation?

4 Likes

More than " some" but yeah . Nailed it

2 Likes

At least tell us if you felt the changes were seamless. Also some people describe it like they were always like this, and that they never really did change. But of course they did change…

1 Like

18 Likes

@GoldenTiger The only other way to describe it is that I am not where I should be. I don’t belong where I currently am and I’m not yet who I need to be but both will happen and soon

4 Likes

I hear it’s going to be called LA Magician! Master of illusion, conjurer of…

It’s… really hard to describe, lol. Maybe one of the testers can chime in. I’ll take a stab at it, forget the hype haters: Time moves really fast, colors are more vivid, music can send you to tears (happened to me with the Enterprise’s theme from Star Trek: The Motion Picture), and you literally can sense that reality has shifted.

19 Likes

Is it close to a trance-like state?

I just did

What you said about music and colors as well
It reminds me of this scene

Reality has definitely shifted

9 Likes

I cried during that movie just because it was hard to watch. Ok, just kidding. I like all the ST movies.

One thing I noticed early in the ZP testing which others chimed in about was seeing stuff in my peripheral vision. Like I swear shit kept happening on my phone screen when I saw it out the corner of my eyes. But when I look, nothing but lock screen.

When I say the movie was hard to watch, that movie will ALWAYS be associated in my mind to the scene where the Enterprise is going super-fast warp or whatever, and they were having weird shit happen. So they went all Six-Million-Dollar Man and Decker is just saying “Phooooooton Tooooooorpeeeeeeeeedoes” in super slow motion. It creeped me the first time seeing that as a kid.

7 Likes

Oh shit
I didn’t realize it was related to ZP :joy:

3 Likes

Another thing that I don’t know who else experienced, but there was a time during the test where I just couldn’t recognize myself, like my face and body weren’t my own.

3 Likes

Damn I thought that was just me.
Has ZP altered our perception?
What will happen when I run Limitless ZP?

3 Likes

You might see sound and hear colors :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

I mentioned a bit ago how I feel like I don’t belong where I am and I am serious .

4 Likes

Don’t tease me like that

2 Likes

I know, I just meant that I don’t remember if someone felt it during the testing period.

2 Likes

I don’t recall ever getting the identity thing. Of course I did start with ZPPF. I think you two did ZPS right?

I more had small hits of brief knowing that I can have X…whatever or whoever X is. IT was fleeting. Which is why I think ZP Regen will help me.

I definitely have issues accepting that my desires for X are real and attainable. It’s like a person who’s born into abject poverty and that’s all they’ve known…they may have a harder time embodying wealth at first.

6 Likes

I don’t either. To clarify my previous post I was running an errand with my landlord last week and I just felt this massive disconnect I am having a hard time putting into words

3 Likes