Main Disc. Thread - CHOSEN [Now Available!]

Choose the three that represent the most of what you want right now.

I personally want a great body which is why I’m going back to my Qv2 custom which has WANTED in it instead of using the ZP version.

I want money, which is why I’m going to use Mogul and Chosen at the moment is needed one of the most due to positivity and leadership.

However there’s other things right now that I need but take less of a priority. Just choose that priority.

45 days of listening isn’t that long before a stack rotation.

3 Likes

45 days…i am just doing 26 days as of right now

21 days I believe, hopefully I’ve understood right, is for the preview. The rest days are necessary. So, I’m guessing you can change now after the 26 days you’ve done and then move onto what you need for the next stack rotation.

45 days is the total before the next stack rotation after.

I might be spreading misinformation however.

@Invictus @Lion @Palpatine

Pls clear any misunderstandings for me, as I don’t know why this is so hard for me to grasp.

2 Likes

Because people keep saying 45 days but is actually 47 days if you do 21 listening days, 5 washout days, 21 days.

It’s confusing

4 Likes

When in doubt, add more rest days. Pretty simple.

4 Likes

This quote from username @SaintSovereign seems to suggest 45-60 days.

2 Likes

With due respect.

I think that majority of physical changes reported come from Wanted rather than Chosen.

I find it a common fact thet people running Wanted and Chosen as a stack tend to attribute Wanted results to Chosen.

Why would Chosen change your eyes in a seductive way while Wanted would not?

My maths has me at 52 days until rotation.

How I got there. 21 days + 5 days washout = 26 days x 2 = 52

4 Likes

Doing it that way you are also doubling the washout period, that’s why you get a different number

1 Like

This pattern seems logical to me as well

2 Likes

Oh so on the second 21 days you don’t do a washout. Now I think I get it! Thanks!

So it’s 21 days then 5 day washout. Then 21 days and start next stack.

1 Like

You’ll probably need a washout after the second 21 days, however only if you decide to continue after the first rotation (one rotation being 21 + 5 + 21 days), that’s why I wouldn’t count it.

1 Like

oh! Dang! So 26 days per rotation. That sounds way better than 52 or even 47. I like it! wait now I’m confused. so it’s still 26 +21 but you skip the washout unless you decide to continue? So say I decide I want to try different titles then I don’t need to wash it out?

1 Like

One rotation is two rounds of 21 days separated by a 5-day washout.

You can decide to do multiple rotations and I’d assume that you should separate those by a washout. In any case, one rotation would be 47 days as @Palpatine mentioned above.

No i like it. 47 rather than 52 days. If i can save 5 days I’m all for it man. Thanks again!

1 Like

Given that Chosen mentions eyes in the sales page and Wanted does not (as far as I recall), it’s an easy assumption to make.

8 Likes

Also people only on Chosen have seen their eyes changing
So yeah if you wanna have some archangel peircing eyes, use chosen :angel:t2:

4 Likes

My guy has used both programs and got different physical changes with each program. With Wanted, it was an overall improvement of his features and loss of body fat. With Chosen, he got the hypnotizing, piercing, very bright yet gentle eyes that were pulling me in and made me want to keep staring into them. I wouldn’t have realized that his eyes had a hypnotizing quality to them If I hadn’t read the description for the new modules. He says that my eyes have a softer look to them (I’m a woman).

13 Likes

For how long have you been running Chosen?

I do also notice that my wife looks at me all the time. Stares at my eyes. Must be something to it.

4 Likes

I’ve been running Chosen for 23 days. Yeah, I read other people on the forum also saying that people stare into their eyes. I notice the same thing, even strangers love to make eye contact, and will stare for a long time when they can.

5 Likes