Main Disc. Thread - CHOSEN [Now Available!]

If we’re being honest, I think that we can all relate to a certain extent. Ultimately though, they will remember us for the way we made them feel. Chosen can turn the arrogance into something fun, if you do it maybe just once to the girl.

1 Like

The approachability is great.
Was approached by some people at work i rarely talk to and only when i start the conversation first.
Now it was the other way around…

The warm aura was very strong after i ate something on the way

So far im very happy that ive added chosen to the stack

8 Likes

When someone literally tells you, you are the chosen one LOL…

3 Likes

Does Chosen support with developing one’s on life directly at all or only through leading/empowering others?

1 Like

Did you write this for me? :joy:

2 Likes

I’m currently aware of the former effect much more so than of the latter.

But I’m also running it together with Dragon Reborn.

1 Like

This couldn’t be any more precise. Stark made me feel soft and not particularly motivated. Emperor very driven and intense, so I felt some people were put off by me while on it. The combination made me feel unstable. CHOSEN strikes just the right balance for me.

9 Likes

@Invictus I think my stack would be chosen, seductress and Spartan when they all become ZP. Spartan to help go to the gym. If it were to go to 4 in stack I would probably add Heartsong. That is if we were allowed to do 2 Zp, rest day, 2 zp, rest day format we have now - what do you think :thinking: too much?

1 Like

if it was 4, then instead of heartsong, you consider libertine.

but then again, I don’t really know your goals :sweat_smile:

Eye manifestation… absolutely crazy. I know this is because of Chosen because I’ve noticed my eye colour becoming lighter. My little brother has these incredible eyes that are greyish-brown and I’ve always wanted them and now I have the exact same eyes. Like I’m black and my eye was always nothing special just jet black and I never was able to see my Iris until just recently.

When the description says “dreamy eyes” it freaking absolutely delivered.

I know this is Chosen because with WANTED it’s more facial features and jawline but nothing this intense.

Before:

After:

20 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: chases you

1 Like

Nice elder beother​:heart_eyes::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

This statement is very interesting. There is another title with similar appealing concepts? Because, I believe it should be part of any subtitle core.

4 Likes

@doc you running both wanted and chosen ?

Wanted and Ps
On the first listening day
And chosen the second

After the first washout i try adding diamond to chosen and see if i can handle that.

If not i remove it again…

1 Like

:100: :100::100::100::100::100::100::100:

wow I usually don’t really see that eyes change when people make those claims, it’s usually somewhat of an illusion and never see any change

But bro with you it’s definitly happening ahaahahaha congrats on the shifts ! :point_up: :clap:
Maybe in a few months if I get mysef choosen for my spiritual stack I’ll finally get those colored eyes that everyone else has in my family (from grey to green, blue, amber) except me (brown with only minor amber marks that are almost invisible)

2 Likes

Dude I never believed in it I thought those subliminal eye colour change is fake as hell and isn’t real.

Like seeing that for me was insane

4 Likes

I bet it was

You went from normal eyes to “man there is something in his look, or his eyes, they feel like they’re looking through me and my soul” lol

I hope you’ll have more suprises of this kind on your road man !

6 Likes

LMAOOO A GIRL HAS LEGIT SAID THAT TO ME. Crazy man

4 Likes