Main Disc. Thread - CHOSEN [Now Available!]

For how long have you been running Chosen?

I do also notice that my wife looks at me all the time. Stares at my eyes. Must be something to it.

4 Likes

I’ve been running Chosen for 23 days. Yeah, I read other people on the forum also saying that people stare into their eyes. I notice the same thing, even strangers love to make eye contact, and will stare for a long time when they can.

5 Likes

@Brandon i am curious why go back to your wanted qv2 when wanted zp might be bring along the transformations more quickly ?

Have you noticed a more “dreamy look” in your eyes when you look at your reflection ?

2 Likes

Any idea when the next title gets released?

@Alphamale Very soon. This info is in the Contest Answers Free Holiday Gift thread.

Yes, there’s something very pretty about them, my eyelashes even started curling. There was a time when I thought that the angel on the tree should have my face on it because I thought I looked angelic. I didn’t tell my partner about this. Then about a week later, he said that I looked like an angel and he thinks that I have held on to this look since the washout. @Invictus also said that he thought he looked like an angel.

4 Likes

I think there is the module “Entranced” in Chosen

Entranced – Quintessence by Subliminal Club

1 Like

Wasn’t Chosen made from scratch tho ?
ohhhh or the new module pack is related to chosen maybe ?

1 Like

Once i finish my 3 day washout might decide to stack chosen with my emperor custom instead of wanted.

2 Likes

I think some of the new modules yes

1 Like

Interesting my latest emperor custom has Entranced

1 Like

Yes.

And also, this isn’t the laundromat. It’s not like at 45 days, everyone will just pop out with the exact same results.

It’s a statistical estimate of the average amount of time in which it is reasonable to expect results. May take a bit shorter or longer for any given individual person. If someone is utterly blown away with their results in 40 days, then they can stop and switch to something else. And if you notice progress by 45 days but still want more, then keep going longer.

But the rule to be followed is that after 21 days of playing ZP, give yourself at least 5 days to process without additional subliminal input. (Even this might be somewhat individually adjustable, but the process of figuring that out is likely to waste more time than just following the generic guidelines.)

You can take more than 5 rest days if you like. And you can do a washout before day 21 if you need one. But try not to go longer than 21 days without doing your 5-day rest.

This is how I’ve interpreted Saint’s instructions.

EDIT
p.s. and to encourage anybody who needs it: you can basically be guaranteed that during the 5-days of so-called ‘rest’, your ZP program is continuing to process. That’s actually probably the primary reason for scheduling the 5-day input-free processing-period in the first place.

5 Likes

U mean 25th of december?

Christmas Eve (Dec 24) Release. It could be a few days later as stated in the quote. I’ll leave it at that to avoid further derailing of the CHOSEN thread.

2 Likes

Day 4 of my washout. Nothing much to report.

2 Likes

I only used WANTED ZP once plus I already have a custom with WANTED/Heartsong and Khan St 4 in it which I’d like to use since it has modules in it that have helped in the past. Regardless of what ZP I choose, which will most likely be Mogul and Chosen, the ZP will help enhance my custom. Hopefully that makes sense?

3 Likes

Makes perfect sense bruv

I can see how Entranced would be in Chosen. There is something eye catching, I don’t know what these people are seeing, but it almost seems like there is a spotlight on me. They notice me from the crowd, and they appear to stare very comfortably. I don’t feel any awkwardness about it. For most people, the stare seems to produce feelings in them of calmness, attraction, happiness, admiration, inspiration. Then there is my voice, some people turn around to look at me when they hear me talking, and it seems to affect them on a deeper level, like the description of Entranced. It all feels so normal and natural, but it’s a really beautiful program when I think about it.

11 Likes

This chosen might even enhance my seductive eye gaze module that i have in my emperor custom and my Entranced.

2 Likes