Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

When I intended it, I did.
But generally it was all women, like women with their husbands/boyfriends, uni girls, high school girls, girls with their families, girls from my country, expats, etc.

6 Likes

@Fractal_Explorer I’m wondering if listening to something in ZP format might help boost your Qv2 custom.

2 Likes

As December 1 approaches, and the hype train continues over 9000, let us take a moment to thank those who have made this possible.

30 Likes

Where do I find the new instructions?

Thank you SaintSovereign and thank you Fire for your hard work and risk taking :slight_smile:

Thank you the team of researchers who take time to share your experiences with all!

3 Likes

Adding 10 characters.

3 Likes

Definitely in the plans. I was going to be running wanted zp in addition to my custom. Possibly paragon as well depending on how I react to the addition of one zp title.

1 Like

Hi @RVconsultant, care to share your ZP results with us?

I have some questions and I’m not sure how to find answers.

What is a subliminal?
What is Zero Point?
Where do I sign up to test out Zero Point?
Will Libertine be included with Zero Point?
Can we run as many loops as we want?
Will Regeneration be included with Zero Point?
When will Zero Point customs be available? I have my card out and ready to go!
Will Rebirth be included with Zero Point?
How long are the Zero Point subliminals (whatever a subliminal is)
Will Khan be included with Zero Point?
</sarcasm>

6 Likes

Mate don’t forget to run all the loop :+1:

The more the better :muscle:

There is 24hrs in a day you got to use them all, doing stuff and being busy is for [Moderator Edit: Please remember to refrain from using forbidden words even when the hype is over 9000], listening to loops is for the champ!

2 Likes

I would encourage you to think about starting with Paragon, then add WANTED.

1 Like

You just have to experience it for yourself.

@SaintSovereign, I just read the new listening instructions.

On the days where we’re listening to two tracks, have you found a difference between listening to them back to back vs at different times of the day (e.g. both tracks in the morning vs one in the morning and one at night)?

1 Like

I personally believe that my future self that has already used Sage ZP is here and now, sending guidance lol.

Your future self is watching you through your memories.

2 Likes

Interesting. I was under the impression that QZP is complimentary to Q titles.

That was the misunderstanding :slight_smile: :+1:t3:

I will strongly consider it. I am admittedly very impulsive and was excited to run wanted zp. But yes I can see how paragon would be more valuable to run at first, especially if it builds up a stronger foundation.

I’m looking forward to Diamonds release tomorrow. Glad it’s getting an early release lol.

2 Likes

It was not. :slight_smile:
The secret is yet to be unveiled.

25 Likes

I want Paragon to be released. Need that physical healing.

2 Likes