Two questions regarding zero point products

Hi all,
I came back after a while and see that there is new technology (Zero Point)

Two things are not clear for me:

1. Do I correctly assume that there are no Ultima / Supercharcher products, from now on all products are stand-alone?

2. For how long should I listen particular Zero Point product?
    I searched site for answer and ended up with confusing results.
    In Zero Point instruction there is clear way how to stack 1 to 3 products. And suggestion is that you should listen to it 25 days. Is it recommended timeframe for all products?
    In other posts I saw recommended timeframes from 1 month to 6 months.
    I understand, that everyone is different. But I think, that are some basic guidelines for 4 part products (like Khan), big product (like RICH Ultima) or smaller ones (like former ultima supercharchers)

Best,
Jacek

Read here for istrucrions:

https://www.subliminalresults.com/t/new-support-article-zero-point-listening-instructions

2 Likes

Found it here: EXPERIMENTAL: Zero Point Stack Rotation - Subliminal Club Support Hub

2 Likes

Indeed, though there will be a new generation of Supercharger products coming at some point in the pipeline. Ultimas that were phased out are going to be replaced by this.

Everything is the same. For multi-stages it’s recommended at least one month for each stage. For the former ultima/supercharger titles, they are all now in the same format in Zero Point.

2 Likes

It’s something like this.

• If you want to see minimum results, run the title for 1 cycle (25 days/1 month).

• If you want to run the title the way it is made to be run, do it for 2 cycles (2 months)

• If you want to extract every bit of scripting out of the title and grow even more, run it for the longest time possible (3 to 6 months. Some even run it for longer like a year).

2 Likes

When you were last here, the major distinction was between Ultimas (short-term, fast-acting effects) and Major Subliminals (longer-term effects).

ZP subliminals ended up absorbing both of those dimensions. 1) They’re fast-acting in the short-term and 2) they facilitate major, deeper developmental shifts in the long-term. (Actually, a similar effect was already being noticed with Ultimas even before ZPs came along.)

And of course as you’ve noticed, they’re only 15 minutes long (and can achieve their effects with loops of even shorter exposure times than that).

With the innovation of ZP, there was a significant leap in the subs’ ability to “handshake” and interface with the mind’s internal resources and processes.

This ended up majorly redrawing the whole picture of exposure and results.

And now here we are.

There’s still quite a bit of room for interpretation.

For my part, I’ve always preferred a milestone- or benchmark-based approach to subs.

Question: If I’m driving from New York to New Jersey, when should I get out of the car? After 30 miles? 45 miles? 60 miles? Or after an hour? 2 hours? Or 3 hours?

My preferred answer: If you’re driving from New York to New Jersey, get out of the car when you’ve arrived in New Jersey.

Similarly, when you’re playing a sub, try to clarify your goals for what the sub is helping you to achieve. Then, listen to it until you’ve either a) reached that goal, or b) reached a clear plateau and may require additional resources to make more progress.

By “milestones” or “benchmarks” I mean that once you have a clear goal, then it’s easier to identify intermediate points along the way that can indicate progress.

Either way though, I personally prefer looking to life in order to gauge progress rather than looking directly to the sub; for example, exposure times. (Though I still do look at the subs a lot.)

3 Likes