Main Disc. Thread - Sex Mastery X ZP v2

Why is tonight so special? :grin:

Sex mastery+primal seduction

Yeah mehn
I just wanted to say this for real
Stark, sex mastery and everything

1 Like

It doesn’t affect the sub efficiency, does’nt it?

Sorry bout that but just that I’ve been running RICH for sometime and it’s like most of the time it manifest situations where I spend money immediately after I earn. But honestly am sorry like I said don’t want to come across like an ass.

Is there something in the script for RICH that might cause the above?

2 Likes

Could you please elaborate about the listening period for ZP
Like 21 day?55 day?

I know you listen to it for 21 days and take 5 days rest
But the question is, will you need more exposure or it’s enough?
If you need more how much?
Will not there be end results? Like changing your deepest karma?
Like changing your deeeepest unconscious beliefs?
I guess the name zero point refers to that I guess

Ok I meant for you to scroll down a bit. Saint said you should switch every 45-60 days. An article for that is apparently in the making with more detail.

2 Likes

Well there was no point it scrolling down, cuz the lowest was hard gainer pattern and I abide by the listening guidelines.
Ok saint said it once, but I think he does not want to confirm it. Lets see if we can confirm it ourselves by just testing them and seeing if the results wear off or not after several months

Confirm what? What exactly are you asking?

1 Like

Diamond was the foundation that I used that really started improving our sex life. That is still having benefits months later.

Emperor gave me a lot of personal power towards my sex life. My partner became more feminine, sexual, and patient all at the same time. I felt like I could have sex any time I wanted but more importantly, any time she wanted, because I had big hangups around getting initiated on, which started dissipating even more after listening to Emperor.

And of course I wrote extensively about how Heartsong feels like one of the pound-for-pound hardest hitting subs on SC’s roster. That’ll dissipate the deep shit that stops you guys from connecting, which’ll help your sex life.

Interestingly, your stack doesn’t even have to be sex/relationship specific to increase your sex life. Anything that increases happiness will increase how much you enjoy each other’s company, which’ll result in more sex. My gf’s stack is Chosen & Heartsong now, whereas before it was just Heartsong… and adding Chosen in helped her be happier so that she could have more positive experiences with me more which lead to sex more. Elixir, Rebirth, Chosen, Stark, Wanted for men, whatever makes you happy makes you horny.

4 Likes

I dunno why I did not get the notif of this
Well it’s obvious as I asked but let me say again
If I listen to a ZP title for 60 days, will I get the “MAXIMUM” results?
I get the fact that subs manifest challenges for us. But will the “ZP” manifest challenges even if we don’t listen to it anymore?
Once fire said, it’s not a question of permanence, it’s a question of depth. So how deep it hits? Does it hit deep enough in 60 days that u won’t need listening again?

Subs don’t manifest challenges. That’s another misunderstanding that keeps getting thrown about.

I can’t answer this. Some subs may have a lasting degree of permanence for you, some won’t. We’re all different people. I get permanence from alpha subs pretty quick, but I’m also naturally dominant and strong-willed. Don’t need to run alpha titles too much. Other subs take a bit longer, like anything dealing with the emotions.

10 Likes

That’s what I thought

Yes, Diamond had a profound effect, but I only ran it once. Maybe the solution is right infront of me already. I am also eagerly waiting for Heartsong ZP.

Still, the new Love Bomb could be a substitute for that.

I might also be the only person on this forum who absolutely has no interest in Emperor lol Well, reading the new objectives and what you just said, maybe. Specifically the romantic stuff and this:

Begin creating your business / social / romantic empire using the resources you have now, rather than having to “save up” before starting

Because I absolutely have the mindset on “needing to finish this and that first before I have a proper relationship/business”

But I was thinking that Stark works better on me than Emperor.
Meh, IDK!

It’s tough really to choose, because on ZP I truly want to stop the sub-hopping, but with so many great subs the decision is difficult to see what I want/need exactly.

Maybe it’s Diamond, LB, Chosen.
Diamond, LB, Emperor
Diamond, LB, Stark?

1 Like

@AlexanderGraves just do 45-day stacks

Yeah but I want one stack to be the main focus for a year or longer, and another stack to throw in every now and then.

Also I don’t want to change personality every 45 days lol
Which is why a certain direction is necessary.

Still, I mean sex mastery is technique which I think is “completed” at some point where you dont need to run it that often…

1 Like

Check out my journal… I was avidly against Emperor Qv2, but with all the reports of how soft and warm Emperor ZP was, I relented and started on Emperor ZP. It was amazing. No coldness whatsoever. I’m warmer, more loving, happier, a better sales person, stronger around men but more of a rock (positive no matter what) around women. Money is going great, the business motivation is next level, and Emperor is also teaching me how to rest so I don’t just work 24/7 but I’ve taken more time for my self, health, and personal development than ever.

ZP is a new breed lol!

11 Likes

I wouldn’t imagine that your entire stack is defined of archetypes such that changing one part of it meant changing your entire personality. SMX probably could be in there for 45 days and then begone!

Wow I never thought Emperor does this because the stigma from the past is “anti-social” :wink:

Then again, ZP brings out the version you enjoy.
Interesting. I guess the choice then is between Emperor and Stark (after a short sex stack), do you have an opinion on Stark and how they differ?

I might need to wait for updated objectives anyway.

Thanks for your input!

Yes, that’s probably the way. Get the technique in the mind and then focus on other things :slight_smile: