Main Disc. Thread - Sex Mastery X ZP v2

Available now! Ya’ll know the drill. If you’ve purchased Sex Mastery X ZP or Sex Mastery X Ultima, the ZP version is already in your downloads. Enjoy – we know you will :wink:

16 Likes

Booooooooooom

2 Likes

How is the stamina scripting in comparison to Diamond?

2 Likes

NIce! :sunglasses:

This improves sex with yourself?
Lately, people are suggesting me to do so… Side effects of Emperor ZP.:+1::+1:

It’s got all of Diamond’s, plus a bit more. SMX is much more focused on technique, however than the “pleasure” factor. Diamond’s all about two partners just melting into each other, connecting physically, emotionally, etc. SMX is very focused on enhancing sexual technique to the absolute extreme. Diamond can help with technique too, but is more about the shared experience.

I’m planning on stacking both tonight and seeing what happens. :smiley:

22 Likes

Oh Snap!!

Anyone else having an AccessDenied Error?

@SaintSovereign error message when I went to download SMX

1 Like

I’m receiving the same error message as usernames Joa93 and Ice .

Calm down, gimme 15 minutes. Just a permissions issue. I’m exhausted, reconning a bit and I busted my hand on the heavy bag, lol.

8 Likes

Actually, can someone try now?

1 Like

Its perfect now!

2 Likes

Works for me as well.

Its fixed now username Seeker

1 Like
  1. When you update Diamond, could you pls add that “more”?
  1. When SMX has less of enhancing ones own pleasure, I assume it would be the better fit to help with PE, correct?
  1. Does SMX contain a light script of Male Enhancement? I assume that part would be stronger in Diamond.
  1. I am thinking about alternating between SMX and Diamond. Would you recommend to run Diamond for 21 days and then SMX for 21 days and then repeat?
1 Like

Yes. Check out the post immediately above yours.

I stand corrected!

It is 2 am my time. I am thinking about calling a lady and trying out SMX right now haha.

3 Likes

Wait Sex Mastery ZP Mask is not Solace?