Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

16 Likes

I haven’t watched much TV in years… just a few things on Netflix etc. I miss many of the references that people give for characters etc… and I’m ok with that lol.

That was the last straw for me with my last big group of friends. Hating on the wealthy was a hobby of theirs it seemed. So, goodbye to them. Nothing new, that was… 6 years ago? lol

6 Likes

We haven’t had any update from SaintSovereign or Fire in a while :smirk:

This is suspicious! Something is coming :fire:

10 Likes

I expanded on this in my latest journal post. I’ve got EoG4 in my wealth custom, I wonder if it’s dredging up some wealth limitations that are manifesting as emotional responses…

2 Likes

Q, not Qv2? Or are you simply advising against mixing the two different builds period? It’s not that clear to me.

Get ready guys, instructions are already here now.

14 Likes

Of course, Qv2. Don’t listen to both technologies on the same day. Simply follow the official recommendations.

1 Like

Woah, they are fast!! :open_mouth:

2 Likes

It’ll happen. But remember, you aren’t running an hour straight like the original testers were. Can’t stack those versions, and we really wanted to maintain your ability to stack. It’ll take a day or two for the results to REALLY start kicking in, unlike the “wtf is happening to my reality” effect that the original had. Not to mention, that feeling is more unpleasant than people realize, lol. The production versions are less intense, but you still get amazing results.

I just tried the Limitless ZP myself yesterday, and it has… such an odd effect, lol. I can’t put it into words, but I just FEEL smarter. I also won four rounds of our new strategy / teambuilding game (Legion TD 2) back to back today like it was nothing. I just understood the concepts better and created an incredible build.

That was after just 2x loops.

38 Likes

We’re going to convert all Qv2 modules over to ZP eventually and it’ll be the same price. We try not to leave anyone out or create a “haves and have nots” community.

This was referring to us writing a completely new script from scratch just for an individual. Though, we have been toying with the idea…

17 Likes

Now how extreme can an order be :thinking:?

Like let’s say I really want to take it to the next level and dab my hands into something supernatural and willing to pay a really high price, would that be possible?
Or will you have limits on that?

Because I still think that there’s a possibility of sending one’s consciousness across time and space, and even if the possibility would be 0.00001%, I’d still take my chances one day when I’m fully ready, so how would that be like?

3 Likes

Hmmmm, after reading this I’ve started to wonder something;

would it matter if someone uses limitless ZP to get better at games vs if they used GMX ZP?
Or does the genre of the game count as a factor which would decide which sub is more suited?

2 Likes

Now I’m even more excited to run Limitless ZP

6 Likes

Naw. :wink:

Has to remain within our moral and ethical boundaries.

4 Likes

My calendar says today is December 1st!
It’s gonna be release tonight, isn’t it?

1 Like

@SaintSovereign Do you and Fire have a time frame for the release?

1 Like

Titles will be released throughout the day on Wednesday, starting with Chosen, WANTED and DIAMOND just before midnight tomorrow. Hence why we’re releasing the instructions early.

34 Likes

Very cool . Tomorrow night and Wednesday are going to be fun

5 Likes

The reality bending module isn’t working on Emperor Qv2! :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Gah I’m so excited.

I think I’ve chosen my stack for now and I can’t wait :sob::sob::sob:

2 Likes