Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

Probs all the attention from people now is just like a normal average day for u haha

2 Likes

Chosen + Wanted = Lucifer Morningstar stack!

lucifer-well-hello-there

5 Likes

I was already getting a lot of attention on Wanted Qv2 too, now it’s just on steroids :rofl:

3 Likes

I’d say WANTED + StarkQ + Diamond.

But with the way how his character develops throughout the seasons, the stacks would change, but WANTED is a core for his lifestyle.

2 Likes

We own many, many timelines. No need to play with caution.

:wink:

3 Likes

Maybe subclub is some kind of converging point for people who just can’t let go of inner progress and that are choosen for this life time to get to the next step via subs

5 Likes

That’s it but you already saw yourself as attractive before you started Wanted, the difference could be bigger for people living an internal shift (even if the transformation could take more time!)

3 Likes

The things I’m reading @Lion @Invictus @Sub.Zero and @James talking about with their views of QZP’s workings are pretty schnazzy.

4 Likes

Jeebus !!
Maybe I should run RICH ZP more. Way easier to help people when not stressed about money
Maybe that’s part of the problem. I’m so focused on my own financial situation or lack of one

3 Likes

I was thinking the same thing. A bit difficult to see a difference when you’re already a sexy beast.

3 Likes

Chosen Wanted Rich

With wealth goals on my mind , I somehow find people have started treading my brand as market leader .

Among other things, most noticeable change with chosen, it has changed the way I walk, more than other I feel it .

So many people have started approaching me for advice on different subjects.

Also combines effect, people are requesting me for presence in their party or home

People have started seeing me in different light , they treat me more wealthy than I actually am.

Other day I was in premium brand store , server was offering water and other stuff and out of nowhere he asked sir would you prefer Perrier sparking or still .

I saw around and no one was being served with Perrier … and he got me sparking …

Can quote many examples when I have been treated and respected way beyond my actual reality .

Trio of these subs are one magical potion , once you experience it on your own , you will correlate what I am discussing here

Amd now the party spoiler , with this tech , I think Subclub can so easily let go of a statement “ YOU NEED TO TAKE ACTION”

With me on these subs somehow I didn’t have to make any special effort to get results from have been getting . It’s all happening so naturally

22 Likes

What about running RICH ZP and stacking it with EOG st1, the healing effects would be boosted :thinking:

I assume that’s what your goal was before the test right?

1 Like

Yes that was and still is my goal. I will add in EOG St 1
It’s weird when I run EOG . I’m immediately perplexed as to why there is so much hatred or hostility towards RICH folks
As if some how being broke , poor , or in poverty is something noble . Seriously?

2 Likes

Because they don’t run the "Can’t Hate" script yet.

:joy:

8 Likes

So who else has started having manifestations expected of their ZP stack, 48 hours in advance?

In the last 24 hours…

I’ve had an old client call me out of the blue, discovered a local perfume maker, got sent a referral for a friend without asking, and more.

I’ll need to start jotting down as well. Or I’ll miss most of them.

5 Likes

Hmmm makes sense, but at the same time, before ever using WANTED, I only saw myself as just slightly above average, but with insane game.

4 Likes

It’s also because on ZP everything feels natural.

I miss so many changes specifically in mindset because it’s just the new me.

3 Likes

The most fun part of regularly following Simon’s Instructions, is noticing how your mindsets, desires, concerns, etc. change with your stack.

:wink:

3 Likes

The only thing that comes to mind is how much “cancel culture” has effected the society, as well as the celebrities who use their wealth to create problems.

This alone has been one of the reasons as to why people have started to relate wealth to being problematic, which results in hatred toward the rich.

3 Likes

Had an ex-colleague asking me to help him with a due diligence project he is bidding for a few hours ago. I haven’t been in a position to be waiting for the results of two consultancy project prospects around the same time for a while…

Actually someone else asked me yesterday if I would support him in his new role in a market intelligence provision firm but I had to turn him down as I am already working closely with his competitor…

But maybe it is more like a bloom from Ascended Mogul qv2 rather than a preview of the preview of ZP

1 Like