Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

Are the horses and deers staring at you with hungry eyes on wanted :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Common bro wtfff

Okay wtfffffffffffff

seriously bro you’re making me loose my shit (I’ll stop saying w-t-f because you make me wanna say it for everything goddam :joy: :joy: :joy: and yes I’m not overlooking the freakin’ manifestation power ahahahaha)
I too wanna go on easy mode instead of veteran
Jday -2

3 Likes

Also let’s try to not break too much the matrix while all starting to switch from continuum space time.
Gotta be cautious not to tear reality and ascend too fast to enjoy the process, the whole stuff while sparring a few realities from breaking appart

1 Like

Also all my recent dreams seems to indicate that I’m going toward a time of extreme abundance, renewal & serenity

So I think it speaks for ZP and a few other stuff I got on the side.

One last word : “Let’s go baby !” :sunglasses:

Ps : I don’t need to be able to count correctly if I’ll be on ZP, so no need to tickle me on the : “he SaId One lASt WoRD buT iT’S 3 loL”

2 Likes

I think everyone here is due for some “bloom” and pivotal point in their life :wink:

3 Likes

Definitely more introverted. I do my best not to talk unless it’s necessary
I discovered this morning I can do my job without saying much at all.

2 Likes

I’m being lazy right now . Does anyone have a link to the post Saint did with a description of Chosen?

1 Like

@StateOfBeing Thank you so much

1 Like

You’re welcome

1 Like

Is it Wednesday yet? My focus and sleep are suffering from all the hype.

9 Likes

@SaintSovereign I read about the aura in Chosen. I’m curious if someone was to come across a person who is either a bully, narcissist , or just not a good person can the aura in Chosen or the demeanor of the person running Chosen cause someone to act negatively towards them?

3 Likes

When you read the description to Chosen after 1 loop but you suddenly turn to the dark side

5 Likes

16% raise is amazing. rich zp is great definitely.

3 Likes

Lucifer Morningstar?

2 Likes

art thou running RICH ZP?

1 Like

Are the previews going to be in our Downloads section to get?

It should appear there when they’re available

4 Likes

With all the hype, I wonder how many ZP customs will be ordered. Rich guys like @TheBoxingScientist maybe :thinking:

2 Likes

Hahaha now you see why I only mention around 50% :rofl:
Another part of the reason why is because too many things happen to keep track of.

3 Likes