Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

Haha serves them right for being late

4 Likes

oooooooooof

15 more posts!!!

3 Likes

Lmfaooo the people only checking tomorrow will at that point probs have around 500 messages to see.

2 Likes

Were closeee

2 Likes

After much debate and discussion (literally, we talked about this until around 3am this morning), we’ve decided on the following lineup for the Zero Point Preview:

Chosen (Alpha Leadership ZP)
WANTED
Primal Seduction
DIAMOND
R.I.C.H.
Spartan
Paragon
Sage Immortal
Limitless
Gaming Mastery X
Regeneration

We believe this is a strong selection that gives everyone a chance to see what Zero Point has to offer. We know a lot of you wanted to see Emperor or another of the flagship titles in the preview, but we decided to wait until we’ve received enough feedback from the public to make the best version we can. In the meantime, Chosen is available for those who wish to see first hand how an alpha mindset Zero Point sub can affect them. Here’s the copy for blatant hype reasons (and to troll those who complain about it):

Fear not the night, for you are…

The blazing beacon in the dark, the one who all others look for guidance.

The one who leads with an undying conviction in his heart.

The one who stands against the darkness.

For you are…

CHOSEN.

Combining incredibly high status and confidence with great warmth and leadership, CHOSEN is the ascendant leader of all.

Develop your status by building deep connections - you will be the one lifting your voice in encouragement of others, pushing them to achieve their limitless potential, and they will love and respect you for it.

CHOSEN is a subliminal that has a larger impact on those around you than usual. This is because by using CHOSEN, you inspire, lead and empathize with others. Your inspirational leadership unlocks untapped potential in others, but that is not all…

CHOSEN also has an incredibly powerful aura that radiates like the blazing sun, blanketing others in affectionate, warm feelings of pure belief in themselves and in you, in deep tenderness, comfort and inspiration.

And your voice and eyes will reflect this. Our other subliminals have this effect as well, but CHOSEN will utilize this further by using some of this profound energy to help you develop a warm, inspiring, honeyed gaze and voice that others cannot help but melt in.

If you have ever seen and deeply felt the eyes of a loved one gazing adoringly into yours with warm light that seems to envelop your very soul - that is what the CHOSEN aims to instill in others towards you.

On CHOSEN you will learn how to lead others more and more effectively in any way that you desire, and you’ll become able to understand others on a deeper level and so connect with them effectively.

In any position of leadership, you will be able to easily maximize the abilities of each of your team members and guide them in an organized and efficient manner.

When the darkness seems impenetrable, CHOSEN imbues you and those around you with an undying hope and belief that pierces the darkness and guides your way. Indeed, CHOSEN guides you (and your close ones) through the most hopeless situations.

You will not go astray.

Furthemore, an earthshaking courage and fearlessness will start manifesting deep in your heart, helping you be the sword that cuts the path through the dark for yourself and others.

Courage is not all - on CHOSEN, you will develop other virtues in such a way that it is impossible for others not to be in awe of you.

Temperance, justice, prudence, dignity, magnificence, truth, magnanimity…

You will learn more about what these virtues and similar ones mean to you, and you will develop them in a way that fits perfectly for you and your life while pushing you to become greater than you ever have been.

Finally, some might think that being virtuous is ineffective in romance - this couldn’t be further from the truth. With CHOSEN, you will develop your own sense of virtue with an unshakeable strength of character and conviction that defies all odds - and this strength can only be irresistible.

Truly, when you are like the sun, others cannot help but be inspired and enchanted.

Become the first light of dawn.

Be the sunrise that awakens others.

Be CHOSEN.

Real talk, I’m not actually trolling the hype haters. In actuality, Chosen has already been tested by numerous people and so far, we haven’t heard a single complaint other than the fact that it’s lacking a bit of sexual edge (though there is sexual scripting in it). With Zero Point, we’ll have to focus the scripts a bit more, which actually gives you more choice. Without the overlapping scripts from title to title, you won’t experience nearly as much reconciliation or overload, as you’re only processing scripting that you really want.

That being said, as the testers can affirm, Zero Point powered subliminals stack exceptionally well, so feel free to stack Chosen with Primal Seduction or Wanted – both will synergize with it very well. @Invictus and @AlexanderGraves tested this stack (I think) and can vouch for how well they go together. Entrepreneurs? Chosen and RICH ZP. You won’t be disappointed.

The Preview will begin Wednesday, December 1st. We may release titles throughout the month as we get the feedback we need, but that may not occur for at least a few weeks into the month (around Christmas, if it occurs).

Please try not to inundate support this week with Zero Point questions, as it’s a “holiday week” here in the United States and hours are sporadic. We’ll try to answer as many questions in the thread that we can, but please search the recent posts to see if your question has been answered. Also, as some of you can see, we’re getting so much traffic that the forum is crashing, even as I write this, so let’s keep this thread on topic. I’m about to make a “Zero Point Chatter” off topic thread for those who just want to talk about philosophical concepts and general discussion.

Questions, comments, suggestions? Post 'em here.

73 Likes

Oh yeeeaaahhh!!!

I was thinking about this before I fell asleep. You hit the nail on the head with that one. Letting go works best. Just letting thing unfold.

Good new is: ZP’s internal calibration helps out

3 Likes

:rofl:

3 Likes

LOVE IT!!! Good job

WANTED IN PREVIEW? Hurra. THANK YOU GUYS!!! :smiley:

6 Likes

Glued to screen right now gamer-addict

Chosen sounds amazing

2 Likes

9 Likes

@SaintSovereign Which one is a better interpersonal Sub? I’m currently running House of Medici… is it redundant running chosen with House of Medici

1 Like

I had the same thought, three days ago.

1 Like

4000 baby.

3 Likes

@SaintSovereign Is Chosen available now? I’m not talking about the download. Just the simple purchase. It’s my number one choice

7 Likes

Chosen, Wanted and Sage will probably be my stack, and I couldn’t be more excited.

3 Likes

i dont think it will be redundant. They’ll complement each other

1 Like