Sage - Where There Is A Will

So I’ve decided that once the public preview hits, I’ll be looking for either Sage QZP or Heartsong QZP.

1 Like

I’m going to give myself a bit more time with my current version of Inanna’s Gift and then I’m going to update to v-II with an additional core and some module changes.

1 Like

Screenshot_20211120-104228

Inanna’s Gift

3 Likes

I realized an hour or so ago that it would be a good idea for me to put my potential Wanted custom on the back burner for a bit as ZP may not require the modules i have planned for it in there.

Lol, i just had a funny encounter coming out of Family Dollar.

I was walking out of the store after feeling like every single woman behind me was eyeing me up and down (not necessarily a comfortable feeling in this case). I was walking towards my car when I felt a sensation and my head turned almost of its own accord and my eyes narrowed and focused on a girl, through the dark tinted windshield in the driver’s seat, who was gawking at me. My eyes, when they went to the car, went directly to hers with complete, intense eye contact and she froze for a split second before I broke the eye contact.

I don’t have a ready theory for that particular case lol…

I posted the last one so i don’t have to go searching through the QZP Disc Thread.

Off top, I’m glad i waited to build the Sage and Wanted customs i have waiting.

After reading just a bit of Chosen’s sales page, my idea is to create a Chosen x Sage Immortal custom. That is, if Chosen hits the Q store soon.

So.

I’ve been realizing lately that since the inception of Qv2 as the standard, I’ve only seldom run two loops of anything, and that was at the very beginning.

I think it is high time that I expanded. Part of the reason for me NOT doing so is because my results have been just fine at x1, plus, i save a lot of day (and play) time.

So.

Seeing as masked isn’t the only option, I’ll be adding ultrasonic into my playlist for each of my stack that I’ve used for at least a month’s time.

Inanna’s Gift qualifies, as does Sage. However, with Sage, I’m still leery of overdoing it due to the nature of the subliminal, and I’ve started using the Ultima version. I haven’t read many reports of Sage itself, let alone the Ultima, so I’ll be erring on the side of caution with that particular title.

I also had an idea regarding SoL, the original. I’m going to use that title at least once a month in order to keep its influence fresh and ongoing. Tomorrow will be the first day I’ve played it since I stopped it for a washout in preparation for its successor.

I’ll likely play it and skip a play cycle of SoL II for a mini washout, similar to how i started with Sage.

More later.

@Mystery you had an idea somewhat similar to this one on the other thread, I thought you might like to see my intent.

11/24/21

I’m running Sol and IG today. I’m going to do two loops of IG.

In addition, I’m going to run the Sage Immortal Ultima today, BUT, I’m going to wait until the afternoon after I’m done with work. I want to experiment more as I’m a bit done with ‘playing it safe’ with Qv2, and one of those lines of experimentation is in time of play.

I posted the last thing in order to keep in mind with creating the Sage custom I’ve got going and simply shift the intended modules in line with said post.

No tips lately, i just realized :grimacing::thinking:

11/26/21

As i haven’t journaled in a bit, I’ll simply free this as it goes.

I suspect that Sage Immortal may have a part to play with my disinterest in the average woman.

I also believe that Sage Immortal plays a huge part in my stack that i may have not previously noticed and i hope that as time goes by that I am able to more consciously point at its influence.

I feel more after I run the masked version of Sage than i do with the Ultima. Which is okay to me. I can always feel the influence of the masked title on my mental versus the relatively smooth nature of the Ultima for me.

I accidentally cleared my entire playlist and SubClub library and for whatever reason i can’t find the place to download my customs in my email. After allowing myself a brief moment of irritation this morning, i figured I’d wait until i get home to figure it out and let it go. So, I’ve got to redownload all of my customs.

I played 15 minutes of Inanna’s Gift before I made that mistake this morning, so once that’s remedied, imma just start it over. I played Sage Ultima and SoL II this morning, so i only have Inanna’s Gift and my other title I’m temporarily using to go today.

Got a small tip of like $6 today.

I’m absolutely walking towards my ‘spiritual’ calling more and more each day. I’ll set time aside to update my Black journal at some point.

I am finding my ability to accept the Creator’s love growing gradually but surely. :slight_smile:

My relationship with the Host is improving as well, so that’s positive.

My up and coming Sage custom may be one of my favorites I’ve come up with, but the successor to it is the real goal that the first one will lead towards. Good stuff.

More later.

Sage Immortal will be a part of my life for a…very…long time.

I actually had a great idea that I won’t share right now for the potential of what I can create using Sage Immortal and certain cores currently available as well as cores I suspect will emerge with the advent of QZP.

I say Sage, but in reality, I personally feel a new spiritual title waiting to be revealed to us in the near future. Regardless. I’ll have some form of title of spirituality that resonates with me in my stack.

I’ve also recently come to the realization that I’ve allowed the concept of shiny object syndrome to somewhat overshadow intuitive insights. For example, the other day that I desired to change Sage for DR but resisted. It was a very sound desire but at first I called it recon to myself. Thus, as I said recently, I’m going to relax my rigidity towards that somewhat.

11/29/21

Happy birthday to meee.

I almost had a threesome last night with my girlfriend and her best friend. I would have gotten away with it too, had it not been for my cock blocking ‘best friend’.

:sneezing_face:

Alexander’s Play

4 Likes

Happy birthday!!! :tada::balloon::birthday::gift:

3 Likes