My experience with Emperor ZP, and some questions

So to clarify first I am new to SC and my first choice that correlated with my goals was Emperor and chose the ZP format. I will be honest I have had some great experiences so far. I am a lot calmer in social situations such as making me enjoy my own time and be quite in groups but if people start talking to me or give me a reason to speak to them I can talk for hours, more comfortable in my own skin, a lot more focused and productive, standing up for myself, able to lift more and push myself harder in my workouts.

Now i did start to use Primal Seduction for a total of 4 times to help in the romance/sex department and last night idk what happened but I ended up realizing that I do have some trauma/issues that are emotional/mental and I decided that PS isnt good for me at his point in time. I will also clarify I have been following the recommended ZP schedule and honestly it could have also been too much for a newbie like myself.

Now for the questions and I do apologize in advance cause I know there are a lot of articles on here that could answer my questions but I would like to have a page that I could reference to in the future.

1. I have been looking into Subs such as Regeneration, Elixir, etc. and I believe having a healing sub would greatly benefit me at this point in time. So could I run that with Emperor ZP and be fine, and could I switch out PS with the healing sub tomorrow or should I just wait for my washout? I also want to say that I am a very introspective person and when I know I need to change I will do it its just that extra power to help me out is what Im looking for.

2. I do a lot of physical activity, Im a butcher, I lift and do HIIT cardio, and im in school to be a massage therapist. I was looking into more physical subs as well and alot of people seem to like Emperor Fitness ST4 do to it being a combo of the other 3 I believe, now losing fat and gaining muscle is a goal of mine as well. So would I be able to add something like this?

3.Would it be easier to just have a Q Custom and just add what I want that would benefit me at this point in time? I was also looking into that for the future to make a more physicality/healing/romance/sex custom anyways.

1. I have also noticed on some forums that ZP only really needs 45 days to really work and that anymore is extra benefit of course and it “blooms” from there?

My goals for now is fitness, internal healing, and growth. I really like what Emperor ZP is doing for me, especially with me in school, and I would love to keep that but I try to be open minded so I am open to suggestions. I also really like the ZP format but I just started so I havent used any Qv2, while I do like the 15mins and while I keep hearing that ZP is better if any of you believe I would benefit more from Qv2 in certain situations/goals once again I am open to suggestions.

Hope yall have a great day.

4 Likes

upvote to attract competent people

2 Likes

If you want to see more results from PS, I’d encourage you to consider waiting for your washout.

Also please keep in mind healing subliminals might take priority. So although other subliminals in your playlist might help, you’ll likely see results of the healing subliminals more often.

Yes. Just remember that with ZP, there is a 3 maximum limit total subliminals.

Perhaps. A custom at this point would be in Qv2, rather than ZP. Also a custom with multiple topics will likely show slower results than a custom that is focused on 1 topic.

That is very possible. You will likely see something happen before 45 days.

3 Likes

@Uber_Elysium Hi.

For the custom question, I would wait a bit for customs to be released in ZP format. I also think that you should get a feel for the titles from the main shop for a few months before considering a custom.

About the 45 days topic, here was an older post (Nov 2021) about 45-60 days for running a ZP stack.

This would be two cycles where one cycle would be 21 days listening + 5 rest days (washout period) from the listening recommendations.

1 Like

Awesome thank you for the insight I really appreciate it especially with the custom which is good cause I was planning on holding off on it till later anyways

1 Like

Thank you so much for taking the time to answer all of my questions I really appreciate it and thanks for the insight with healing subs possibly taking priority I will keep that in mind if/when I decide to integrate one into my stack

1 Like

So this is just an update incase anyone was curious. As of today 3/18/22 I have noticed a lot of deeper changes going on in my state of mind. I also want to clarify right now that I added Spartan as my secondary module for a few cycles. A lot of this came during my drinking bender over my birthday weekend (3/11) so a lot of these changes are recent.

• Something that has always bothered me was my anxiety with women, needing validation wanting attention etc. Over the past weekend while I was out drinking I was able to just enjoy the atmosphere and just be around people but also realizing that at this point in time, having a GF or even sexual partners in general wont serve me at this point in time which actually makes me a lot more comfortable around women lol. Although I am not opposed to having a relationship or sexual encounters in general its as if the desperate desires are gone which is a huge step for me in getting control over my anxiety.

-Social situations have just made me a lot more comfortable and if anything it just amplified on who I really am in social situations tbh. If I wanna keep to myself I will but if someone approaches me and talks and if I like the vibe I can talk for hours or I can just be very talkative.

-I have noticed that people are also a lot more comfortable with me and actually start more conversations with me both male and female. Also people seem to be a lot nicer to me as well.

-I am actually starting to apply myself in school, I was already on of the top test takers without the studying, but now I wanna actually start studying in the time that I have available. Its been slow however but the change is slowly happening and I can guarantee that the prioritizing will go to other aspects of my life.

-I am being a lot more honest with myself and realizing the good and bad and what I should change and shouldn’t change about myself. Which can lead to mood fluctuations but during bad moods I am handling them a lot better.

-I am thinking about getting into Voice Over work and slowly trying to figure out how to do it in my spare time (if anyone has advice its very welcome cause this shit is confusing lol). Ever since I was 15/16 I have had a bass/baritone speaking voice so I get told a lot to do radio, voice over work etc and now its like I actually want to try it out.

-My health hasn’t been the greatest in my life but this past week I have came up with my own lifting routine that works well with my busy school life but also I actually wanna focus on my diet and not necessarily do a quick fad diet but actually learn healthy recipes and change my overall lifestyle in general.

-I have been trusting the process more in general with everything especially with SC because I am new and Emperor is my first core ever. With everything I have read maybe Emperor was a little advanced for a newbie but I will say it is starting to fall into place but I understand its goin to take a hot minute especially with Emperor

-Physically I have been standing straighter and my muscles seem a lot fuller although I naturally have a power lifter build, I have been noticing I am sliming out a bit while my muscles seem to be getting bigger. I am able to push more weight but am being smart about it since I have injuries and not going full oonga boonga on my workouts.

-I have been drinking more water lately and that leads to waking up at night to use the restroom (which is something I need to fix lol) but I still sleep like a damn rock and feel more rested.

-I also want to get my drinking under control and I have started cutting back slowly the past few months and after my birthday weekend (3/11) I wanted to slow down even more, especially with gas being so expensive. Now drinking is something I have struggled with for a good while and I decided to go out yesterday (3/17) and im just sitting at the bar and ngl, I didnt really care for it haha I think that I might be done going out at least, while I have said that before many times, this time I feel it idk like in my soul lol

-Recon, I am new to SC so I am not entirely sure what the symptoms/signs of Recon is but I have had some clash in my mind about being more productive and doing what I feel like I should be doing. The past week and a half I wanna say I have been a lil mood swingy and not doing what I should but I have also noticed that little things are starting to get done especially with getting tasks done and becoming more focused. I also accept the fact that this isnt going to be a smooth process so I understand this is goin to happen from time to time but I use it as an opportunity to look inwards in the moment and ask myself what is this trying to tell me and try to grow with it rather than fight it, unless its a negative thought pattern I have had my whole life, now I just overcome them.

I Want to specify too that I am following a different listening pattern that I saw on the forums for ZP and I really like it. I do a Monday, Wednesday, Friday. Weekends off but I am thinking about adding Ascended Chamber on Friday or Saturday. With every third Friday off and take Thursday though Sunday off for four days off. I really like this schedule and it works for me so maybe some of you might like it! But I would look it up first and make the decision on your own!

I know this is a long post but I wanted to give a detailed update! I am welcome to hear any advice or feedback! Hope yall have a great day!

3 Likes

The What Are The Most Common Symptoms of Reconciliation? and How Can I Tell The Difference Between Stonewalling, Overload and Reconciliation? might help you.

1 Like

Thank you for the article links!

1 Like

You’re welcome. Glad I could help.

1 Like

Update: So a few days ago (3/18) I decided to run Ascension Chamber hours later after running my current Emperor and Spartan stack and im ngl my experience was pretty intense. I decided to meditate while doing it and focused on my desires, positive affirmations etc. I will say this that those 7 mins felt like 30 secs, AC definitely put me in one hell of a trance haha. Falling asleep was challenging and I had some intense dreams however class the next day was great! I made $40 in tips, women were looking at me more and being friendlier towards me but I kept my cool and honestly it was nice but the attention wasn’t necessary for me. I was just very calm and had a lot of energy despite only having a few hours of sleep. Will definitely continue to use AC once a week for sure!

These past few days have been rather interesting, a lot of purging as happened caused by a lot of subtle pushes, as well on deeper changes.

3/23. I deactivated Discord. So the past few weeks I have been debating on deleting my discord app because with school going on its really just a distraction. I ended up getting into an altercation with someone over a huge misunderstanding. While I did apologize for what I did wrong the way that it was handled towards me just didn’t sit well with me at all. I was about to put this guy on blast but I took a step back and thought to myself that none of these people are in my life to begin with nor do they directly effect my life in any way at all, so its pointless to get so worked up over this. I ended up just saying fuck it and dippin out. The past few days I was still angry (natural hothead) but small shit has been easier to let go of and not bother me as much.

3/24 Part 1: I changed my style a bit. For a very long time I have wanted to have a lot of piercings but couldn’t due to working with food but about a year ago they became very relaxed with jewelry so I said fuck it and got my ears gauged and a septum and tbh that style does work for me. Now the past couple of weeks I have been thinking about getting rid of the style. Well on that day a friend and colleague of mine said “Honestly you would look a lot better without the piercings and gauges.” I thought about it and I took them out and it just felt right and I havent really thought about it since. Also my guages closed quick as hell but I was only at a 2

3/24 Part 2: Healing. I ended up getting a lot of anxiety/depression from out of no where and its mainly about my past issues that I have been working on for some time. I ended up getting the idea of looking into healing subs and looking through forums. The anxiety made it hard to make a clear decision and I didnt want to just make a decision to add subs out of pure emotion either. I waited to calm down a bit and went for a quick drive to clear my head and I swear the universe was speaking to me lol cause I saw a street sign called Phoenix, which put Rebirth in my mind as well as a church called Regeneration Church, which put Regeneration in my mind, which were also the two healing subs that caught my attention. All of that happened within 15mins driving.

So all this said yesterday was the same with the anxiety and past issues and was still debating on doing a healing stack I just ran 1 loop of Regen which officially started my washout as well. I wanna say I felt so much better and I was able to utilize logic and breakdown what was bothering me at the time. Today as also been better as well!

I also wanna say another reason why I would benefit with some healing subs for now is that for a long while I have been doing NoFap. I wont go too far into detail cause I dont want this to become a NoFap post, but to the people that do practice NoFap especially having prior addictions to PMO, understand that it can be a difficult task to accomplish and it can lead to episodes of depression and anxiety. I will say Emperor has greatly helped me on my most recent round of Nofap especially with self control but I feel like I need more, hence the healing subs.

So with that said I am thinking about about a total of 3 cycles.
Cycle 1: M,W,F: Regen + Rebirth + Ascension Chamber ( Friday Only)

Cycle 2: M: Emperor + Regen
W: Rebirth
F: Emperor + Regen + Ascension Chamber

Cycle 3: M: Emperor + Rebirth
W: Regen
F: Emperor + Rebirth + Ascension Chamber

This is what all came to mind today but I will do some thinking of course to make sure this is how I want to go about it for a bit. As always I am open to insight and suggestions from y’all! Hope all of you have a great weekend!

1 Like

Primal seduction is a combo subliminal, made up of primal and sex-and-seduction.

Primal is very healing based. Instead of regen, it you want to specifically focus on healing towards sexuality and self expression you could start with primal and upgrade to PS after 45 days

3 Likes

Okay awesome I will have to look into that, thank you! Also I just remembered that you were the one that posted the alternative ZP Listening Schedule. The M, W, F, weekends off and on the third week take 4 days off one. Wanna say that’s the one I have been using since my first washout and it’s goin great for me!

1 Like

So I have been doing a lot of thinking about what you have said and I was thinking about possibly running Ascension and Primal. After running it for 45 days move onto Ascension and PS. Wonder what you think about that. I have Ascension and PS so I would only need to buy Primal which is no big deal. I just see a lot of wicked results with those stacks.