Mr dorfmeister?

I live two blocks from one, and it is also the only nearby place to buy food, but they are pretty good examples of what a convenience store should be.

2 Likes

Mate are you going to try ZP?

I guess I don’t know what ZP is. Is it the successor to Q?

Check the new support articles man, preview is tomorrow for certain titles. You’ve got a lot to catch up on and could help you massively based on tester feedback and the hype built in the main Zero Point thread.

Good luck reading the 5k posts in that thread haha.

Edit: Welcome back, glad you’re safe. You were missed.

4 Likes

Mate you gotta check it out, don’t forget to read the listening insteuction, but basically it’s a new scripting and it seems a lot stronger than Qv2 with less reconciliation… It’s been the big hype for the past 3 months :

4 Likes

I love Kwik Trip, I used to work there in high-school. They are one of the reasons it would be hard to leave Wisconsin. Not ready for the cold yet though.

2 Likes

So the zero point tracks are only 15 minutes long? The shorter the better, I say.

3 Likes

I am two blocks away from one where I live.

1 Like

They are indeed. Only a selection are available from tomorrow however. You’ll find the list in the main thread.

3 Likes

I bought all of these in the past so I will probably wait until one of them drops and run that.

Primal Seduction
Spartan
Paragon

I think I will wait until “Primal Seduction ZP” drops and then run that.

I am trying to figure out from the thread and help file if it is ok to stack two or three ZP titles.

I love that these are only 15 minutes long.

1 Like

Thank you, Brandon, I appreciate it. I hope you are well.

1 Like

It’s okay to stack two or three ZP titles.

2 Likes

I will probably just start with one, probably Primal Seduction.

I wonder when “Emperor” will get the ZP treatment?

1 Like

When they get enough feedback from everyone

2 Likes

Hello there, @dorfmeister. Long time no see.

Have you seen the sales page of CHOSEN? It’s the first official QZP title (they combined Q and Zero Point).

ZP tech is pretty great man. Hope you try it out.

Other than that, glad to hear you are doing well.

2 Likes

Thanks , Raphael. I hope things are great for you.

I plan to run Chosen for 21 days as an experiment to see what might happen. I like that ZP tracks are only 15 minutes.

I pretty much quit subs in August, though I have still had Spartan running on a loop in my workout area and hear it maybe two hours a week. I think it is still the Q version.

3 Likes

How is Spartan for you?

1 Like

All well here bro. Was testing the ZP tech (WANTED primarily) and it went great.

Oh yes. Do let us know when you get some results.

Am still flabbergasted that a 15 min subliminals brings this many changes.

Hey, as long as you are still running 1 title, you are still in the game.

Speaking of Spartan, they will be releasing the QZP version of it sometime today.

Maybe you can run CHOSEN + Spartan (1 loop of each back to back) every alternate day.

PS: do follow the ZP Listening instructions to the letter my friend. This tech is too powerful to just play randomly.

3 Likes

I plan to just run Chosen for the first 21 days. If I notice positive results I will continue with it or possibly shift to a different title with more pertinent benefits.

Hard to say. I thought I was getting beneficial results early on, but those seem to have faded over time.

1 Like