Mr dorfmeister?

Has anyone seen him lately? @dorfmeister
He lives not too far from me. I consider him a neighbor and a friend

6 Likes

Last post is from September 8. His profile is hidden.

4 Likes

Oh wow ok. Thanks for letting me know

2 Likes

I’ve been wondering about him too

2 Likes

Thank you for the concern.

I do continue to exist.

9 Likes

Thank you, JCast. I hope that all is well for you.

3 Likes

You’re welcome. I’m good and getting better.
Thank You

3 Likes

Great. I am having similar feelings.

I continue to spend too much of my money at Kwik Star.

4 Likes

dorfmeister is probably busy building his life.

1 Like

If there was a Kwik Trip closer to me I would probably be there every or every other day

1 Like

I live two blocks from one, and it is also the only nearby place to buy food, but they are pretty good examples of what a convenience store should be.

2 Likes

Mate are you going to try ZP?

I guess I don’t know what ZP is. Is it the successor to Q?

Check the new support articles man, preview is tomorrow for certain titles. You’ve got a lot to catch up on and could help you massively based on tester feedback and the hype built in the main Zero Point thread.

Good luck reading the 5k posts in that thread haha.

Edit: Welcome back, glad you’re safe. You were missed.

4 Likes

Mate you gotta check it out, don’t forget to read the listening insteuction, but basically it’s a new scripting and it seems a lot stronger than Qv2 with less reconciliation… It’s been the big hype for the past 3 months :

4 Likes

I love Kwik Trip, I used to work there in high-school. They are one of the reasons it would be hard to leave Wisconsin. Not ready for the cold yet though.

2 Likes

So the zero point tracks are only 15 minutes long? The shorter the better, I say.

3 Likes

I am two blocks away from one where I live.

1 Like

They are indeed. Only a selection are available from tomorrow however. You’ll find the list in the main thread.

3 Likes

I bought all of these in the past so I will probably wait until one of them drops and run that.

Primal Seduction
Spartan
Paragon

I think I will wait until “Primal Seduction ZP” drops and then run that.

I am trying to figure out from the thread and help file if it is ok to stack two or three ZP titles.

I love that these are only 15 minutes long.

1 Like