Any Single 40+ Guys Getting Results With Sex-Focused Subs?

Just wondering since I’m gonna be 40 in 7 years and I’d like to know what I can expect. Thanks.

2 Likes

Wow, you’re hell of a long-term planner! :laughing:
The subliminal tech would be totally different in 7 years.

Anyway, I think at least 40% of the members here are 40+. If your question was more specific, probably someone could answer.

Better yet, read the journals – people tend to reveal (or hint at) their age in the very first posts of a journal thread. Looking at your info, you haven’t read much of the forum yet.

:+1:t2:

5 Likes

Hmmm that’s odd. I been reading all the GLM and Wanted threads I found using the search function

Maybe, without logging in.
(Your account has read 970 posts, while Wanted Main Thread alone is 839 posts.) :smile:

Regardless, those won’t be a lot, as GLM is stacking module (no one’s main sub) and NOT sex-focused; while Wanted just released 3 weeks ago.

There are several other sex-focused subs. Search those.

Sex Mastery, Diamond, Khan, Primal, Primal Seduction, Iron Throne, Libertine, Sex & Seduction, et al.

I will be 40 this year so yeah it works.

And @Simon made a real good point. Every year Subclub advances the tech by leaps and bounds.

Titles that were being played the whole day turned into being played for a couple of hours and then into 1 hour a day. And that’s in the span of 2 to 3 years.

Now imagine 7 years from now. Maybe we will be playing a title for 30 seconds and that will be enough for a year lol.

EDIT: I know you were simply talking about whether people who are over 40 get the same sex drive after midlife but I went on a strange tangent there. But in short, the sex-based titles (and any other title for that matter) work regardless of age.

6 Likes

It’s all good. Actually I was wondering the quality and age of the women men over the age of 40 were getting and what kinds of results with women these men had before the subs.

1 Like

Ah ok. I have caught a few young ones. The youngest was 25.

And regarding quality, I do see improvement when I focus on having standards for myself. Then automatically, I get introduced to more attractive women.

I should add one more interesting point. There are some women I get hung up over (once in a while). As in not able to bed them. When I detach from them (as in stop messaging them or unfriend them on social media), I immediately get another woman showing interest. There has even been some times that women who weren’t interested in me in the past, started showing interest then.

For clarity, I used to run Libertine and/or Love Bomb during those experiences.

6 Likes

Check out the journal of oldchap or a name similar to that. You’ll find his experiences very inspiring. If you’re not inspired after reading that, then I don’t know what to recommend.

2 Likes

Thank you both. I’ll definitely check out the journals.

1 Like

Let me tag @Meng123. He is able to find all types of info on the forum.

Meng, can you find journals here where guys 40 and above are successful with attractive women using subclub sex based titles?

1 Like

Yardbird was in his mid forties pretty successful with women but he just used emperor.He had amazing results with love bomb though.The last journal was a good read

2 Likes

Amash got good results but im not sure how old he was

2 Likes

Oldchap did well and was 46 but emperor again,lol

2 Likes

@Malkuth is in his 40s too but not sure if he ran any sex focused subs,lol

2 Likes

Once again you rise to the challenge. Thank you, @Meng123.

Do post as many examples of this as you can.

Azriel is 33 so doesnt fit the age but he gets great results from the sex-focused subs so might be good to get some info from his journal

2 Likes

There are many more that are 40 plus – SaintSovereign, JCast, Palpatine, SubliminalGuy, Voytek, CoWolfe, D1gz, etc.

Most aren’t single, but they do often post effects they have on women – young and old.

The more you read, the more you’ll find that age doesn’t matter. Certainly not 40. 60s maybe.

:+1:t2:

3 Likes

Saiyan4blue journals are also a good read.No idea how old he is though

2 Likes

Of the ones simon mentioned.Think only palpatine runs sex-focused subs on his partner regularly though of those.Jcast has been on dragon reborn for a pretty long time now.Cowolfe is mainly ascension on his wife originally.Hes progressed to dragon and emperor.Voytek writes quite a bit but he doesnt run sex-focused subs as much

3 Likes

Amazing, looks like I have lots to read. Thank you @Meng123

2 Likes