COWolfe ascending (Ascension based custom and universal results enhancement)

Since the custom name embedded subs came out I’ve been off Khan st1 to see what my custom would do on its own for about a week.
I decided to go with Ascension as my only core because I sensed that there was still a shadow of the “old me” from many years ago in there somewhere. Growing up I was very timid, shy, and submissive. I paid a huge price for it in that people, those close to me as well as strangers walked all over me for many years. I kind of patched over it, but didn’t really realize that there was a problem until ten or so years ago. I’ve improved considerably since then, but I’m doing this to get rid of the last vestiges of that weakness and get a good base in building myself into the strong man that I’m meant to be.
My current custom is made up of:

Ascension core
Dominion
Inner Voice
Jupiter
Lion IV
Mosaic
Yggdrasil
Debt Annihilator
Financial Success Reality Shifter
Alpha Body Language
Invincible Presence
Natural Winner
Power Unleashed
Alpha of Alpha
Earthshaker - Sexuality
Sexual Manifestation
Auric Overdriver
Aura of Craving
Instant Spark
Panther

I put a bit of money and sexuality in there, but the main thrust of it is to increase my inner and outer sense of value, status, and dominance. I tried to keep it focused as I’m a big believer in solving one problem at a time, and this is the base. I’ll call it Dominus.
I did have a bit of trouble because there were only twenty slots, and I couldn’t fit all of the results modules in there with all of the enhancement modules. Simple solution. Create a kind of universal results enhancement sub that will go well with any other sub, and run it alongside it. That covers all the bases and gives me more freedom in my future builds.
That one just arrived, and I’m about to run my second loop of Dominus for the night with it.
It has:

ARES
Blue Skies
FEBRUUS
Negativity Displacer
Stress Displacement

For the healing aspects and to destroy anything that would be holding me back. I’m sure there is still some work to do in that regard and most likely always will be.

Energetic Development XI
The Architect
AURA

For the energetic components of anything a sub would be doing, there always is something.

Omnidimensional
RAIKOV
DEUS
Mosaic
The Merger of Worlds

For general sub efficiency (didn’t quite know where to classify RAIKOV)

Yggdrasil
Jupiter
Tyrant
Current Invoker

To help with the manifestation aspect that most subs from Subclub have.

Carpe Diem Ascended
Joie de Vivre
Productivity Unleashed

For drive, attitude, and enjoyment of taking action. We’ll see how this works.

7 Likes
  • I just finished my first loop of both programs back to back. Man I am in a great mood. The improvements in my body language have been amplified even more,I stand ramrod straight without thinking about it, but my movements are nice and relaxed. I’m walking around with a kind of smart ass smirk on my face, and was actually smiling and laughing with my supervisor. I was normally pretty taciturn and rarely LOLed.
7 Likes

You mean like: :smirk: ?

1 Like

Roughly but not as yellow.

5 Likes
  • My drive home this morning was interesting. (I work nights). Reality just felt different to me in some way I can’t really describe. It was pleasant but very odd. Stuff just looked and felt different. I have been in a relatively good mood since running my loops last night, but feel a lot more grounded and normal now. I can only think that that feeling is the work of Blue Skies from the description.

• This afternoon as I was getting ready to go to work, my wife was getting my lunch ready. She poured a little more creamer in my coffee than I prefer. That’s not something that I’d normally even mention to her. Stuff happens. However she repeatedly apologized to me like she was the maid who had just displeased the king. This isn’t the first time I’ve seen that kind of servile behavior out of her. I noticed that she had a lot of trying to please the boss type behavior while I was on Emperor, but this was extreme.
    In fact, our relationship has done a 180 since I started with Subclub. A year or so ago, she was flat out mentally and verbally abusive. I started changing myself on another company’s subs, but these just changed how I reacted and felt about it. On these, her treatment of me has changed markedly. I don’t remember how long it’s been since she’s had an insulting tirade and loss of temper at me, but it’s definitely been a long time. A year ago and for many before that, she clearly thought she was above me. Now, she treats me as if I’m above her. Can I really have developed that much of an “I’m in charge” presence? I can’t really put my finger on what I’m doing differently.
    Don’t get me wrong, I don’t want a doormat for a wife, and don’t want her to be afraid of me, but this is amazing.

9 Likes

That’s incredible. Maybe I should consider getting a wife now that I am armed with SubClub subs. :rofl:

4 Likes

Don’t do it! It’s a trap! :laughing:

5 Likes

What’s the strength of your custom?

Standard Q. I know that works on me. As much as these things cost, I didn’t want to add the new variable of name embedding and the more powerful build at the same time.

1 Like
  • I ran three loops of Dominus and three of URE back to back last night. I hit what might have been some reconciliation when I woke up this afternoon. I just had some negative thinking come back up that I haven’t had in a while. One interesting thing is that none of it involved running myself down or even questioning my own abilities. I did have some pretty strong resentment of my wife come up. (Don’t take this as how I think all the time) I sometimes blame her for putting me in a very difficult life situation, and question wether I’ll ever be able to improve it.
    She has been the one to direct the course of our relationship almost the whole time, and it’s only been recently that I’ve insisted on having any say in it. So when I go back to that mental state where I’m blaming and resenting, I blame her for sticking me in a position where I’m the sole source of income, the only one who can do heavy yard work or house work, and am responsible for making everything come out ok. (For those of you who don’t know, my wife has MS and can no longer work.). I often feel overburdened, and that sometimes leads to blame and resentment.
    I’m not sure that was entirely reconciliation because we had kind of a rough morning. Our son woke up when I got home this morning, and my wife wouldn’t get out of bed for several hours. (Excessive exhaustion IS a normal symptom) I am currently working six twelves a week, so I do need to sleep sometime. It really kind of burned me, so that might be more of the cause than reconciliation.
    After writing all that, I realize what I’m really pissed at. Myself for allowing myself to be pushed into a role in what someone else had in mind for their life rather than going for the life I wanted.
4 Likes
  • I ran another three loops of each of my customs. I feel great at the end. It’s not quite as noticeable as it was the first time. I think that’s because I’m more used to it, but it’s still present. The one really notable thing from this run was that I really felt energy moving inside and outside of my body during my second loop of URE. Energetic Development, The Archetect, and Aura were definitely at work there. I actually felt the air around me heating up.
2 Likes

Kundalini Loading 55%…

2 Likes
  • Off subs for tonight and tomorrow night. Time to let it all soak in.

• I was standing outside right after I got to work, and I realized that there was just a different quality to the way I was seeing everything. It was all sharper. I don’t mean that my eyes were physically working better, I just mean that my mind saw more detail. Like I saw individual leaves on trees at a distance because my mind focused on them instead of just saying “oh, that’s a tree” and dismissing it as a trivial thing. It’s an enjoyable effect. I also feel very peaceful today.
    I don’t know what module might be causing this.

2 Likes

I wonder if this could be just being more aligned (physically, energetically, spiritually etc) in general.

It could well be that. I keep thinking it’s Blue Skies, but I don’t know what that would be based on. Whatever the case I think that URE is a potent cocktail.

1 Like

What’s URE again?

Universal results enhancement.

• I see why I take rest days. I can feel things sinking in, and I’m having a lot of thoughts that I typically don’t have.
    Most surprising to me is just how far I’ve come since 2006 when I really realized that I needed to improve myself. I had just lost a job for the simple reason that I lacked self confidence and set out to fix it. I looked into a lot of different methods and found subliminals. My first one was a twenty dollar brand X self confidence sub which I played from a laptop all of my work shift and all day while I slept. I didn’t notice a difference at first until a few months in when one of my most trusted friends said something. It’s been a rough road since then, but I look now and see that I’ve been gaining the confidence I was looking for step by step the whole time. I was just too involved in the story to see it. There has been a lot more change in the last couple years since a couple producers made some breakthroughs and I did some things myself. Tonight I realized that I am a confident man. I’ve been getting better for a while, but I’ve crossed some kind of internal line with it.
    There was also some emotional stuff with finding aspects of life sublime and beautiful. That REALLY isn’t like me.
6 Likes
  • I got some real world confirmation that something is changing. When I got to work, the woman I take over from asked me “what are you being so smiley about today?”.
    I said “sorry, I forgot I was supposed to scowl all the time.”
    She said that that’s what she’d come to expect and we joked about it for a while.
    The thing is that I didn’t think that I’d been doing anything different than usual, and my mood felt about normal.
    This tells me that my baseline expression of my mood has gotten better, and I’m now perceived by others to be in a better mood, and probably as a more positive person.
6 Likes
  • Things are happening on the attraction front. Nothing definite that I can say would lead to results at this point, but something has changed with me. I’ve had two things happen.
    There’s this lady who I have a brief interaction with every time she comes in on my shift. She’s maybe a bit younger than me, and really good looking. I’ve had a pleasant conversation with her most times since I’ve worked here.
    For the last two days, there’s been something different though. She’s been giving me really strong eye contact and there was a certain, I don’t know, set to her eyes. You know. There was something happening on the energy level too, but it’s hard to describe. It was a very intense momentary connection. That’s the best way I can describe it, kind of like being in a tunnel with everything else blocked out for just a second. She flopped her hair and looked back as she drove off as well.
    I don’t really intend to do anything about this, because we interact for no more than a couple of minutes a day, and she’s married. But it’s kind of fun and worth noting.
    No sooner had that happened than a female friend of mine who I haven’t heard from in a couple of years texted me out of the blue. She’d been very flirtatious with me in the past, but I was always too awkward to return it. This time I just said What The Hell, and attempted to flirt with her by text. I don’t know how well I did, but I don’t really care. I had fun with it, and I felt different. No nervousness at all, and I had a smile on my face the whole time. This is new.
    Interesting night.
5 Likes