Valuable Posts, Ouroboros' Forum Archive

They’re based on each other to a certain extent.

Comparing a couple “similar” subs… talks about true sell vs. true social, this is a support ticket

LBFH for liking people more

1 Like

Emperor Black

2 Likes

My man’s done almost every multistagers :sweat_smile::pray:

3 Likes

OG User @Simon’s infamous instructions on how to use EOG St 1… I did this myself for EOG ST 1 and it was great :slight_smile:

EOG’s stages and what they do (a support ticket)

1 Like

Post; Description of EOG ST3
Journal: Amazing descriptions of EOG all stages

AND more importantly I’m marking THIS post specifically because THIS WHOLE JOURNAL is extremely valuable… a lot of insights on ST1 and ST2, and a lot of insights on ST3 and ST4

However this post specifically is where the recon-hell of stages 1 and 2 ended for the user, and where the benefits of stages 3 and 4 began for the user

Click on that part of the journal, go to the actual journal, and start scrolling down from there!

Main takeaways

• Ascended Mogul + EOG was a fantastic stack for the user,
  • EOG3 and 4 were where the fun and action taking began
  • Stages 1 and 2 were hard but necessary for 3/4
  • The user from Stage 1 eventually realized his block was self-worth, which I also experienced on ST1, and while his idea to run AM/Regeneration to heal that is valid, I found that just running more EOGST1 was all I needed to fix that, personally
  • AM/Alpha subs VERY helpful for the added drive, although EOG3/4 (even 1, to an extent) have productivity… they’re very large subs, having something tight and focused on drive as a booster is helpful
1 Like

Fire dropping some damn HEAT

3 Likes

Idek what this is but I’ll check it out one day

1 Like

You heard it here first, folks

1 Like

wtf haha what an awesome experience

2 Likes

KB & Revelation most impactful subs in the store?

New Rich is based on them

1 Like

1 Like

Nah @ouroboros is a bull. Goat is too little to describe him. He’s bigger then that.

2 Likes

What is Unfolding/Revelation

2 Likes

bars.

6 Likes

From a HUGE Questions & Answer response from @SaintSovereign on NWE/Nouveau RICH

4 Likes

interesting

“If i cant convince you of something in an open conversation”

1 Like