Main Disc. Thread - Nouveau R.I.C.H. (Now Available! Q Core for Customs Available!)

8214f3

19 Likes

That’s hilarious. I wonder what would happen if someone ran EOG with this?

3 Likes

Damn didn’t think about that. Could be fire, I was thinking WB and this + TS.

This is exact what I want for next year still got to wait lol to design the curious thanks you

@SaintSovereign What if you don’t want to be super wealthy? Just enough to be left the fuck alone and be able to live your life?

5 Likes

I am quite excited by this drop tbh.

@SaintSovereign

How dense is this sub compared to EOG1?
Is RICH redundant with NuRICH?

I have an Inner Circle + EOG 1 + RICH custom, highly tempted to make it Inner Circle + NuRich or just NuRich.

I am wondering if the NWE by itself with the positivity, gratitude, optimism and healing can replace RICH manifestations and EOG1 healing.

3 Likes

@James

I wonder too.

I may want to try it. The thing is that I started a new ZP cycle.

1 Like

This is awesome

"If you’re looking for someone to part with their cash, make sure the deal feels right for them. It’s simple: deliver as much, if not more, value than what they’re handing over to you. Problem is, very often the buyer’s viewpoint of value often doesn’t align with what you, as the maker or seller, anticipate.

Yeah—navigating this can be a tough gig."

1. This seems spot on for sales- @SaintSovereign will this support with pure sales role, in terms of manifestation and new ways of being more effective
  2. Can this be stacked with R.I.C.H proper?

Similarities/Differences:

• In the same family as R.I.C.H., but while the former focuses on manifestation of just wealth opportunities, Nouveau R.I.C.H. focuses on manifestation of experiences to help the user organically shape their wealth mindset. ”
5 Likes

Lol thanks man, I will just run it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh i just copy pasted hoping it might be relevant. I would say both could be great, especially because Nrich has Inner Circle flavor which might skyrocket OG Rich’s manifestations. 3 subs for 2

I’m really tempted

@SaintSovereign

Excited for this. What are some suggested stacks that would go well with this?

I rememeber reading somewhere that 85000 USD per year will be enough for that. Probably after taxes.

Previously it was 75K but gotta adjust for inflation.

2 Likes

I was thinking somewhere around 90k to just over 100k would be nice. For some reason I have always had 100k in my head as the goal

3 Likes

I think that would be a nice goal to have.

1 Like

in the US, I suppose?

1 Like

yes :slight_smile:
When I met you, you were 20 years old man. I asked you like why you told us you are 55 and you said you don’t like to share your true personal information. and you spoke Russian :joy_cat:

3 Likes

You can also convert it to your local currency.

For example, in India that would convert to

70,74,295 rupees. So 71 Lakh rupees as we say here or 7.1 million rupees per year.

85K USD is a decent way to live anywhere in the world.

1 Like

in some countries (post Soviet) such amount of money will let you live a luxury life, not even a decent one :slight_smile:

2 Likes