Season 1: Silence! The King Speaks. [5.16.23]

If it’s Stark Black I might freak out…

1 Like

Giggity

2 Likes

If Stark Black can take regular Stark and just blunt its goofiness, it will be a next level subliminal from a career side of things.

1 Like

:slight_smile:

1 Like

Who’s feeling hype tonight?

:grin:

EARLY DROP.

This drop is a bit different.
Yes – there’s a story involved.
No, there are no titles today.

As indicated by the title of the story, Monday’s drop includes the first title of the New Wealth Experience: Nouveau R.I.C.H.

The New Wealth Experience will be like nothing else you’ve run before. We’ve spent the past two years deeply researching wealth from all angles but with a singular focus: Why are some people able to acquire wealth easier than others?

Collectively, we’ve read over 100,000 pages of material, talked to experts of all kinds – from mindset experts to spiritual leaders – and heard all kinds of reasons, from “subconscious hatred of money” to “karma in this incarnation.”

The thing is, we’re trying to make a product that would help EVERYONE improve their financial situation and some of the answers we received–well, we wouldn’t quite tinker with such things even if we could.

So we distilled things down a very simple concept (comparatively): experience is the cauldron in which subliminal results springs from. In other words, it’s not enough to just encourage financial growth through positive scripting. You may need to experience constant financial growth in some way – whether that’s profound changes (but always helpful) in the way you think about money, or directly experiencing an increase in wealth, or having constant opportunities for wealth to present themselves, etc.

Hence, the New Wealth Experience.

We have created a new way of scripting (still within the Zero Point method) designed to slowly help you understand your own deep perspective with money and then use those realizations to quickly change your financial situation for the better. See, everyone’s perspective on money is so different, the subliminal itself must only serve as a tool to help you understand yourself better.

This is a very simplified explanation – and the Nouveau R.I.C.H. copy will go into more detail, as well as the upcoming informational guide for the New Wealth Experience we’re developing – but the scripting is based upon all the lessons we’ve learned with the Revelation / Unfolding series, and elements of Khan Black – all of which have provided by far, the most profound and noticeable results in the short-term and long-term.

Those of you who have used any of those titles may be already getting excited. If we were including spirituality in the New Wealth Experience, it could very much be called “The Revelation of Wealth” (and make no mistake, we are considering this title).

Rather than trying to just explain everything in theoretical texts, we’ve written a narrative (longest one yet) – Nouveau R.I.C.H.: Nuevo Vesper – that contains the essence of both the New Wealth Experience and the upcoming introduction title, Nouveau R.I.C.H.

By reading the story and giving us your immediate feedback (and after you’ve dwelt on it a bit), we can then use it to improve the final program due for release on Monday as part of the STKS finale.

So, while today’s drop isn’t a title, it’s a VERY comprehensive introduction as to what to expect from the New Wealth Experience and provides you with a window to greatly suggest ideas and discuss things before it releases.

Get it and discuss here:

28 Likes

Upvote for this title.

Revelation of Wealth (ROW) will help us ROW ROW ROW our boats gently down our many income streams lol.

20 Likes

reading that is really exciting already, i’ll read the ebook now

1 Like

Yes, man. Taking into our account our unique experience with wealth so far will be a game changer.

You excited, @James?

Also kudos to the one guy who predicted it will be a RICH title.

4 Likes

I did lol :rofl:

3 Likes

I don’t feel that I have been more excited for a title than this outside of Dragon Reborn and especially Index Gate. Like I said earlier I can’t wait to read the sales page Monday and then purchase the sub when I get paid Wednesday.

@SaintSovereign Will I be able to stack this with Index Gate? If so what can I expect?

3 Likes

@RVconsultant Didn’t I ask for a Revelation of Wealth title long time ago :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Pretty sure Saint said it wasn’t possible to make one
…. Oh but now it is ….called it

3 Likes

Plans change. :stuck_out_tongue:

It was probably before we nailed the central idea for the New Wealth Experience and realized how similar it was to the Revelation scripting style.

10 Likes

Of course.

Second question, I’ll have to answer Monday. :wink:

6 Likes

Sounds like a QTKS custom of Stark + Index Gate + Nouveau RICH is coming soon :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Haha kudos, bro!

That’s awesome. Am gonna read the sales page when it releases and then decide between it and Ecstasy of Gold.

Am pretty sure you will be able to.

Ah yes. Now I remember you asked for Revelation of Wealth once upon a time. I really hope it will be called that.

But whatever it is called, may it unfold wealth in our lives.

Make it rain!!!

Thank goodness for that open-mindedness.

5 Likes

I was thinking about that myself but given this new obviously innovative leap in scripting with the New Wealth Experience I am guessing that EOG will be updated with that as well so something to ponder

1 Like

If Revelation of Wealth and Revelation of Body drops at the STKS Season Finale, i would be so over the moon!!

lol, let’s not get ahead of ourselves. We’ll need feedback on Nouveau R.I.C.H. to really proceed with that.

8 Likes

Haha ok ok.

What can I say? The hype got me.

Started reading the pdf. It’s very good.

2 Likes