Main Disc. Thread - Nouveau R.I.C.H. (Now Available! Q Core for Customs Available!)

So no flirting, no quickie behind the desk :slight_smile: ?

1 Like

HoM + Nouveau RICH in your case would be amazing to network and get more deals.

2 Likes

A few minutes later…

One thing I have noticed, and I am just getting the day started, but I am certainly much less stressed out. Typically when I make my outbound dials I’m just trying to get through them, counting down the minutes until my afternoon lift.

Today the whole approach feels totally different. I’m like, this is the time I have set aside to do my work, and I’m pretty detached from the outcome, and very much in a flow state. I was pretty in my head when I woke up, but now that I’m into my work, I just feel pretty content, not distracted, and although there’s a million business opportunities/ideas I was thinking through last night, I’m fully invested into what I’m working on right now, as my current work has the highest ROI for my time input. Right now I’m only stacking this with WB, so I can really only attribute this state to NR. I can see a lot of potential with this, especially stacked with True Sell, which is the plan once I get used to my two current titles as it’s a pretty big switch up.

5 Likes

I’m guessing this helps with debt and money management? @SaintSovereign

Yeah man, unreal productivity so far I’m feeling the same exact thing

1 Like

It should be fine. Just remember, if you’re not in a position of power NOT to try and force disruption. The suggestion, however, should actually impress the higher ups (theoretically) as it shows drive and vision. We’ve included scripting for this, of course.

They should stack exceptionally well. NWE will “blend” with the EoG scripting.

Remember, our scripting doesn’t push you into anything. You can use Nouveau R.I.C.H. just to get noticed at work, get a promotion. Or, you can use it to take over the whole company. The only thing we’re reminding people of is the fact that title has a heavy focus on market disruption.

Length-wise, it’s shorter than Wanted Black and HERO. I would say it’s about 90% of WB’s length. Density is different, depends on how you respond to the NWE. Technically, it shouldn’t be that dense, as the NWE is designed to help avoid recon.

No, and RICH and RICH Crypto are going to be relaunched most likely in NFTW, where they will synergize with each other and The Ecstasy of Gold (which remember, all RICH titles are going under that brand – just didn’t want to confuse people right now).

Right now, it can because it’s the more advanced title. Once it’s relaunched, it will stand on its own.

Yes. In the copy, I mentioned stacking it with True Sell.

Depends on your goal. It stacks well with A LOT of things. Obviously, any other wealth title. Stack it with The Revelation of Mind or Spirit to get a “Revelation of Wealth” feeling. Stack it with Revelation of Dreams for dreams in which the idea scripting in Nouveau R.I.C.H. expresses itself as what @ouroboros posted earlier: Main Disc. Thread - Nouveau R.I.C.H. (Now Available! Q Core for Customs Available!) - #100 by ouroboros

Season 2: NFTW.

R.I.C.H. for now. See above.

Lots of healing, some tough emotional moments, a fresh new perspective on wealth, probably some crazy manifestations leading to a better financial situation. Just a guess, though based on the scripts.

I mean, yeah – but it also has the “disrupt” feeling, which bureaucracy hates. Just consciously make sure you’re not pushing too hard, and you’re good.

Yep. I mean, that’s exactly what’s probably going to happen. The Zero Point Legends idea came out of early NWE and Nouveau R.I.C.H. testing.

Because of the NWE, I’d go with Nouveau R.I.C.H. for now.

Depends on you. I couldn’t use this while working in a corporate job because I inherently embody the “disrupt” concept. We move quickly, we pivot all the time, we change direction on a dime, and that used to get me in trouble when working in slow moving corporations that take forever to make the tiniest decision.

If you can consciously avoid pushing an idea and the such, you should be fine.

I think you’re going to love the idea generation scripting. It helps you build upon current product offerings.

Can be used with any path that generates income.

Yes.

Bruh. Nouveau R.I.C.H. is on a whole different level. I thought I had maxed out ZP v2 with HERO Origins. Nope. It’s not that Stark and RM and the such are obsolete. It’s just that, if you’re interested in disruption, you should at least give this one a try. The scripting for idea generation and disruption is just phenomenal.

Honestly, if I wanted to call this new method ZPv3, I could.

Yes. Rewritten Inner Circle. And by rewritten, I mean I wrote the entire thing from scratch, just based off the older features.

Being decided upon, but 100% during NFTW.

It depends on you, honestly. Personally, I would give it a try – even if I went back to the original stack. But, if you’re getting good results and nice momentum on things, stick with it. And it can stack perfectly with older titles. It’s still Zero Point.

Yep.

27 Likes

Can we have a RICH: Investing instead of just Crypto, something that targets all forms of short-term, long term investing, trading, like bonds stocks forex crypto other markets, gold silver paper, and real, any other investing avenues like collectibles, rare items, cars, watches etc?

Everything related to markets, its economy, and investing in those exchanges.

8 Likes

RICH: Day trading lol …. That’s exactly what we need

7 Likes

That would confine it to solely online trading on the markets like stocks, bonds, forex, crypto, futures, etc

I would love to see even second-hand trading, collectibles, cars, watches, and physical trading like understanding the market of antiques, real estate, and land, like even a specific car or house that was displayed in a viral television series can blow up because of sentimental value, something signed by someone famous etc

and just general trading/investing RICH series which the online trading mentioned in the first line of this post, but it can also be separated, I think I’d would be extremely worthwhile to make a grand RICH program for investments both short-term and long-term, online and offline, wherever there is a market there is an economy and there is an exchange of value through supply and demand.

This is a big part of turning your wealth into more wealth and does not fit in either old or new money it’s just a common concept of investing your money to make more money, both short and long-term by understanding the markets of anything within an economy.

Once you have money, how to allocate it properly?

3 Likes

@SaintSovereign : I’m going off reports that CWON helped a few people find what they considered their perfect job. So if I’m looking to manifest a job that I feel in my soul is perfect for me, which one of these two stacks would be the most efficient?
Asc Mogul + CWON + RoS or Nouveau RICH + CWON + RoS

3 Likes

I had the same comment as @Calypso and @Floridianninja

If this rich crypto could include some learning or be more comprehensive… Still good for people looking to trade crypto but also including all other things.

3 Likes

@SaintSovereign If I’m running Stark or HOM should I switch once it’s it updated with NWE or wait until my cycle ends?

It’s one of those people that should stay banned

1 Like

Going to lay claim as the first person to combine old money and new money to create ultimate wealth with a HOM/Nouveau custom

I call it…

Hostile Takeover ZP
  1. Nouveau RICH Core
  2. House Of Medici Core
  3. Dominion
  4. King’s Radiance
  5. Light Of Humility
  6. Dopaminergic Revival
  7. Virtue: Diligence
  8. Joie De Vivre
8 Likes

I would add Sultan

1 Like

I would wait till all the scripts are rewritten to get this

2 Likes

If it’s not I apologize, just saw similarities and welcome to the forum :blush:

1 Like

referring to me?

1 Like

Stacked with the True Sell Black custom?

Well… as you’ve seen, you picked a username that everyone hates so much you immediately got flagged LOL

I would change usernames just to be on the safe side :joy:

2 Likes