Season 1: Silence! The King Speaks. [5.16.23]

Yes. That and ZPv2 MAX which is changing the manifesting game to be smooth, flowing and flawless.

3 Likes

I’m also feeling likes it’s an update to EOG or something similar. With a smij of HOM.

1 Like

Whatever it is, our HypeDaddySovereign is back at it!

2 Likes

So when are we thinking?
The next few days?

2 Likes

Weeks

I don’t know. Probably a few days

This sounds like a Mogul Black.

When I run Mogul, I wear Derby shoes and white shirts, my banker hits on me, my wealth aura, my status are so high I attract gold diggers, and I am the perfect by the book employee. I fill up every forms and paperwork extensively. I go through the procedures until I get a positive answer. I am the perfect white collar dude.

Vesper Nuevo sounds like the antithesis of that. In corporate he does what it takes to get to the top. As an entrepreneur he disrupts the market and doesn’t play by the book. He is smart and see the big pictures, he knows what works and what doesn’t, he is always two steps ahead.

When is this coming out? :sob:

7 Likes

Ascended Mogul Black

4 Likes

Must admit that this crossed my mind too when I thought of Stark Black.

1 Like

I would run the shit out of this one!

1 Like

For the love of god tell me this is unisex

2 Likes

I think this is an entrepreneurship title. Maybe Stark Black or a new title called ICON or something.

Pls don't destroy my stack

I am halfway through EOG Stage 3

5 Likes

The new title will surely stack very well with Ecstasy of Gold

2 Likes

EoG St5 :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

3 Likes

It sounds exactly like it would be called ICON and I bet Saint is seething right now that you guessed it

1 Like

Awesome news! Would love to see another title line make it’s introduction at the final stages of STKS :slight_smile:

There’s little me, pondering which sub to choose as a third and you just casually describe the perfect title for me.

1 Like

El Chapo ZP/ Escobar ZP

2 Likes

It’s a preliminary of RICH, which manifests opportunities for you to create money to flow and for you to capitalize on it.

Opportunities that are perfect for you to capitalize.

1 Like

HYPE HYPE HYPE!!! :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

It might be an entirely new alpha / wealth title. Remember the excitement of the good old days when we had Emperor, Khan, and Stark. The OG titles that handled a lot of things. And using different methods to gain wealth.

Like productivity and going solopreuner with Emperor.

Breaking wealth and sex limits with Khan.

Innovation and charisma with Stark.

VESPER could be using

• Power
  • Mastermind with the rich and the famous
  • Social circle game
  • Profitable niche discovery that also aligns with your talents and interests
  • Fearlessness in the face of competition
  • Keeping up with the times in terms of products, marketing and sales
  • Team building that will select the right people for your enterprise
  • Understand politics, religion and other dynamics and use them to your advantage
  • Understand people deeply and what makes them tick so that you can give them what they want and they in turn reward you
  • Get raving customers
  • Get loyal employees
    Etc
13 Likes