Saint Sovereign's Journal (HERO Origins + Khan Black ST 4)

@SaintSovereign:

I read some old posts in your journal and it was interesting to read about your experience with Chosen: Way of Nature. Would you say that CWON and LBFH is the best stack for inner peace, playfulness and happiness?

Edit: Perhaps also adding Sanguine?

Edit2: When can we expect the release of the Revelations and the Wisdom sub? What will the Wisdom sub contain – is it the Enlightenment kind of wisdom, ego dissolution?

Also, I should say that I notice a distinct difference in your personality recently, your inner work is showing in a very positive way. Congratulations :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I hear you.

I feel the same way, which is why I’ve decided not to run Wanted anymore. I will focus on inner peace, money and fitness, but I will avoid subliminals that embrace social competition, like Wanted, Khan, Emperor, etc., as I do not feel it suits me (at this time). In lack of better terminology, I will not use subs that “make you the best in the social view”.

The inner peace I felt from one listen of LBFH Exp. was enough to make this decision. I want to experience the wonder of living, connect with nature, etc.

1 Like

Call me weird, but for some reason, I don’t actually like to add “soothing” things to the titles I build myself, though I will probably add Sanguine to the final versions. For me, I have an inner ability of transmuting negative emotions into positive and that seems to fuel a lot of my work. It’s why I feel so empty when I’m not creating something. A game, a story, a sub. If I’m not actively turning that negativity into something that heals, I grow sad and I hide away from the world. I realize that now (mostly due to these titles) and that’s why you’re going to see me embrace that role even more. Sometimes, I like to hide away from the world and just relax, but every time I leave for an extended period, the forum kinda devolves into chaos. I had to finally admit – as someone who doesn’t like being “admired” or someone who people looks up to – that the forum is an extension of both @Fire and myself and while we have amazing forum ambassadors and moderators, without us here, something’s missing. So, here we are. I’m posting more. I’m sharing more insights. Which is why the next part will sound so weird and hypocritical, but:

I am so nervous about releasing this title, and I don’t know why. I guess it’s because the “revelation” for me has been quite painful, but I seem BUILT for this. I’ve had a hard life, but I always seem to get through, and that’s because of the aforementioned ability to just naturally transmute negative energy into healing energy for others. It seems that for most of my life, I have suffered in order to heal others, and for whatever reason, that makes me the most happiest.

So, I think I’ve been playing a protector role in my hesitation to release it, as some part of me doesn’t want to see anyone go through the “unfolding” that they’ve caused in me. I guess that’s not my role, however. I am a creator – I should create, release and let you decide if you want to go down that path, while I just let you know that it may not be a super pleasant ride. I had to admit some things about myself that I didn’t want to admit. Including one huge thing that I haven’t talked about yet because I don’t know how to address it internally. I’ve spoken about the friendship of 20-something years that dissolved a few years ago because the friend became manipulative. However, you can’t lie to Zero Point. The unfolding forced me to look at how I contributed to that situation. He was such an emotional individual, leading with emotion first and logic second, while I lead with logic first, emotion second. I didn’t consider his emotional life, which led to a slow deterioration of the relationship.

Mind blown. This was an individual I couldn’t think about without filling up with anger for hours. Now, I’m considering sending him an email, just apologizing for the role I played.

I’m pretty sure I just convinced a number of people to buy the title with that, so I’ll release it soon I guess.

Revelation of Mind is about improving meditative abilities, deep insight, intuition and everything related to the actual brain function and how it links to the concept of mind. It’s more “enlightenment.”

Revelation of Spirit is definitely ego dissolution. Very profound experience.

24 Likes

RoM and RoS sound very intriguing.

How do the Revelations compare to Sage Immortal?

2 Likes

Very profound
Bro, Why WANTED reduces my productivity, and why rich is making me spend more money than my income​:tired_face::tired_face::tired_face:
I am getting broke bro, please help

1 Like

Sage is mostly a research and mentor manifestation (and understanding) title, it’s designed to help you find sources of esoteric material related to your spiritual aims. Alchemist helps develop those abilities.

Revelation is something different altogether. It goes well with those titles, but focuses mostly on a process that I’ve just called “unfolding.” In fact, the original titles were “Unfolding Mind” and “Unfolding Spirit,” but Revelation (which means unveiling), sounds so much cooler. :wink:

Anyway, the “unfolding” process is more of a “hands off” approach. Simply run the titles, live life, think about purification of the spirit and growth and watch it all “unfold.” Unlike Alchemist, which is best for those who do actual practices, and Sage, which is best for those who conduct actual research, Revelation is the first sub set where you don’t “take action.”

Instead, you “unfold” and contemplate on life and the spirit.

20 Likes

R E C O N C I L I A T I O N
Take a few rest days, let the recon pass. :wink:

10 Likes

I don’t know man, I saw multiple people dropping WANTED for the lack of productivity. And as you said, these subs are experimental and can have diverse effects.
If I said I am not having recon, I lied. Since I sense pain in my brain, like neuroplasticity (or maybe my head shape changing die to the WANTED).
Honestly my budget is very very very limited and am at a friend’s house(WANTED helped me enchant him even more, I finally made my peace with WANTED :sunglasses:) but I am afraid about losing my money, cuz my income is VERY LOW(my own laziness) but I spend a lot. I don’t know what to do bro.
Just confused .
I hope rest days help, and by the way, I listen to 30 sec these days.

Okay.

Now I really want Revelations of the Mind (and Spirit a bit later).

I’ve been looking for a sub or module for more stable meditative states and deeper trance.

Single Point is great for much better focus, but it’s only half of it.

RoM sounds perfect for that and a couple of other spiritual blocks.

2 Likes

This is another case of people running what sounds fun, not what they need. Why would you expect Wanted to have that much productivity? It’s a sub mainly designed for women to chase you, lol. The productivity stuff was coming from the primer, and now that it’s been diminished, you’re getting hit with mostly Wanted’s script. So, you’ll have to stack it with a productivity title.

Headaches are 100% recon. Drink lots of water, go out in the sun, try to relax and it’ll pass.

Mogul (if you have it). :wink:

I don’t know how people are saying RICH is making them spend money. I just looked at the script again and saw how it’s money manifestation and making wise investments. I’m assuming it’s R E C O N C I L I A T I O N.

At the end of the day, you just gotta exert some willpower and refuse to spend. Something like Emperor will help with that foundation too.

11 Likes

Note that the meditation enhancement is subtle, but profound. I didn’t realize how well it was working until I tried this meditation app (Balance, they’re giving away a year for free, btw) and while doing the one designed for better sleep, I fell asleep. When I woke up I could feel waves of energy flowing through me, then I actually began to astral project – for the first time ever. This is what they call the “vibratory stage,” I think. I’ve never been able to get there, but I definitely felt it this time.

14 Likes

My stack was AM+RICH+EOG ST1
But I dropped EOG and added WANTED. It’s going good.
Do you think Ascended mogul+RICH would be enough to compensate for WANTED’s lack of productivity?

Spartan to the rescue!

2 Likes

Wooah congrats .

Which sub do you think helped with this ?

1 Like

What could you want more from a meditation enhancement?

Being rather subtle sounds like a good approach.

1 Like

I will be trying out R.I.C.H. with LBFH-Ex today.

3 Likes

Kavinsky waited like 9 years to release a follow up to his incredible debut album “Outrun,” and the new one is terrible.

I’m sitting here like, please Saint, don’t do this with Hero. :wink:

12 Likes

EOG1 got me spending a bit more.

Maybe partially recon.

Then again, I saw it in a positive light.

I loosened my grip on my finances, stopped being so uptight and refusing to buy things I really wanted.

I realized that it’s “just money” and I have the capacity to make more at any time.

So it didn’t become a big deal to spend.

So, it might be recon, it might be healing, and it might just be results (that you later lose as you look at your bank account, see it get low, and lose faith in your ability to make more)

6 Likes

And at fist I thought you derived it from the french word “réveil” (awakening).

1 Like

It always seems like the more anyone sits on a piece of creative work the more time it gives the insecurities to set in and start muddying the original vision. I think it takes a lot of introspection and restraint to be aware of that. Having said that I’m sure Hero will be fine haha.

2 Likes