Main Disc. Thread - Ecstasy of Gold ZP v2

tips on how to get into high ticket closing? Could one do it part-time along with his other job?

I’m in enterprise Saas sales, but its a 9-5. @Billions

1 Like

That’s less about skill and more about connection.

You’d wanna run inner circle in order to make something like that happen.

High ticket closing part time is just NOT a thing.

TBH you’re gonna need inner circle to even find a good offer on HTC that’s FULL TIME.

It’d be easier to build up your own product like SMMA or Consulting and be a high ticket closer for yourself.

Not that that’s necessarily easy… but designing a basic product and booking your own appointments is infinitely easier than finding an established company with a genuinely good offer that’s willing to let someone work part time.

Most people fail at SMMA/Consilting because of a lack of sales skills, not a lack of product quality, so if you can’t sell your own product you really shouldn’t get into HTCing anyways.

Here’s the kicker.

Why is your sales gig a 9-5?

If it’s not a 9am-9pm opportunity where you can go all out all the time, maybe you don’t need an additional offer, maybe you just need a new offer?

Idk

3 Likes

I think this idea of “High Ticket Closing” is bullshit…

You can make insane amounts of money selling cars, life insurance, solar, financial services, hell even kitchen remodeling or roofing :rofl:

2 Likes

My job Is not a bad gig, it’s full remote, flat hierarchy with little to no micromanaging so I’m free to schedule my day accordingly long as I’m hitting quota. Also I’m on a great base salary with full health coverage.

I actually manifested this job as I was headhunted. I credit running 8 months of RICH being a factor.

I’m in a 9-5 because I haven’t found anything better yet, which is why I asked out of curiosity lol.

Dare it be the universe leading me to explore new areas of opportunity?

thanks for the suggestion of inner circle. I’ve decided to run it next since you’re the second person whose recommended it now.

Good to know the barrier of entry to htc. But that’s why we have wealth subs am I right ;). There are No limits to our boundless financial potential.

5 Likes

I think the reality is… as popular and hyped as entrepreneurship is… a vast majority of people just don’t want to put in the work required, or are unable to tolerate the risk of starting their own thing.

The security of having a job is like a warm blanket, it’s comforting, and in the right sales position you can make MORE than most entrepreneurs tbh.

Oh 100% I agree with you on all fronts.

What I’m saying is it’d be easier to sell your own product because of how EXCEPTIONALLY difficult it is to find this magical “part time closer” role.

I’m the last person to say business is easy and I am making about the same money closing as I was in an agency, but, I work half as hard and am 4x less stressed.

I’m also a phenomenally good closer, BECAUSE of my business background, so it’s not like you can just snap your fingers and become a successful closer

2 Likes

As Jeremy Miner says… you need the RIGHT skills to become successful at sales.

It’s a very high income SKILL … it’s not something you’re born with. You have to develop it.

3 Likes

I never claimed there was a magical role lol.

I’ve been seeing it pop up lately and so it caught my intrigue.

Must be something the universe is communicating with me.

I am under the belief you can accomplish any goal with the right mindset, attitude and persistence.

The Avenue in which we do it is but a channel in which we express ourselves

I owe A lot of that to the subs here at SC

Thanks for sharing insight on it though @Billions

3 Likes

Just wanted to post this response from customer support. It is fantastic. Such a great level of depth.

I asked

1. Which stage is better for pure wealth manifestation EOG stage 3 or 4?
  2. How does EOG stage 4 have the first 3 combined stages with no healing. Is not EOG stage 1 pre dominantly just healing. So what is in EOG stage 4 of EOG stage 1 ?

Answer:

Both Ecstasy of Gold (EOG) Stage 3 and Stage 4 are effective for wealth manifestation, but they approach it from different angles. Stage 3 focuses on mindset and internal transformation, helping you develop the beliefs, confidence, and drive necessary for financial success. Stage 4 incorporates the advancements and benefits of the previous stages while also introducing new scripting to amplify and harness external resources and opportunities. The choice between the two stages depends on your personal preferences and the specific areas of wealth manifestation you wish to target.

Ecstasy of Gold (EOG) Stage 1 primarily focuses on healing, balancing, and overall personal development. EOG Stage 4 builds upon the foundation set by Stage 1 and incorporates the healing aspects along with enhanced manifestation abilities and additional scripting related to wealth and resources. While Stage 1 provides a comprehensive healing and balancing experience, Stage 4 takes it further by integrating the healing with a focus on wealth manifestation and leveraging your personal power.

32 Likes

Finish cycle 3 and move onto 4. I’ve had a couple of instances where the sub didn’t seem to really gel with me until after I stopped listening to it. The bloom effect is real. Also Mogul has been good to me, may be worth a shot.

That’s awesome news man, keep going. Those wins are going to stack up.

True you can. About 15 years ago I was a trainee at a wirehouse/boiler room. One of the senior brokers was dating a Russian woman whose uncle sold rocket launchers. They cost 1MM USD and his commission if I remember correctly was 5-10%. Whoever his clients were I don’t think they would only want to buy 1 rocket launcher. Sometimes being in highly specialized niche with a high ticket product gives advantages.

Lot of rich insurance salespeople for sure though:)

6 Likes

Would it be ok to run HoM for one cycle between stages three and four?

1 Like

You can do whatever you want. I just don’t see the benefit of running HoM (or any other sub) just for one cycle.

3 Likes

I see, thanks

From objectives,
Develop your sense of freedom when it comes to wealth — realize the power of complete freedom and creativity.

Consider pairing EoG with Mind’s Eye, Limitless, or Renaissance Man. These two titles can greatly increase creativity, innovation and drive…

How much have you noticed creativity on EoG? How did it manifest?
I am interested to pair it with Renaissance Man.

3 Likes

If this is one of the first re-releases of NFTW, I would go nuts!!! Hypeee- hypeee- hype hype!!!

3 Likes

Asking those who´ve run EoG3 and RICH before:

Assuming I´ve completed my healing on stage 1 and have 2 potential pathways for money to manifest, which sub would act faster?

From my understanding, RICH would squeeze cash as fast as possible through already existing channels while EoG3 would put more focus on building new and scaling up, hence take a little bit longer?

3 Likes

Neither would be as good as running both

2 Likes

Especially after both are updated with NWE

3 Likes

In January I listened to EOG 1, In February I listened to EOG 2, afterwards I stopped, to pick back up do I begin at EOG 3 or do I go back to EOG 1? Same question regarding Dragon Reborn Multistage…

2 Likes

@Carsmones

I think you should be okay to go back to EOG Stage 3 after a break. I’ve done it myself. I did EOG Stage 2, took a 3 week vacation then went to my stack with EOG Stage 3.

With Dragon Reborn, I don’t know.

3 Likes