Valuable Posts, Ouroboros' Forum Archive

Anything I find valuable, for no reason at all, I’ll post here.

Theories, Experiences, Songs, Workouts that people post…

This is just an archive of stuff I find interesting, and perhaps some thoughts relating to them.

Feel free to subscribe or not subscribe, and to comment and share in the discussion! But don’t make this YOUR archive as well. Make your own :slight_smile:

This is just meant to facilitate discussion and to be storage for my “saved” posts but more publicly and tbh easier to read because the “save” function on this forum is not fantastic.

6 Likes

1st Cycle/2nd Cycle Genesis Results by Lele

2 Likes
1 Like
2 Likes
1 Like
1 Like

This is probably the 100th person I’ve seen comment on this - reinforcing my belief that a listening cycle should be about 15-18 listening days + 5 days rest, not the full 21.

17-18 is exactly what I fell on intuitively as well.

3 Likes

Really cool reports of LBFH

2 Likes

@Monarch I saw your post and went to dig this up for you.

RoM probably a better fit than limitless. You’re not studying for the MCAT, you’re trying to learn real world practical skills.

Also… RoM god tier at helping you decide direction & purpose & take action, secondary benefit being it’s supposedly amazing for sales according to @niles or maybe it was someone else who was crushing sales with RoM, I KNOW FOR A FACT THERE IS SOMEONE I just can’t find it…

Verbal acuity through the roof on RoM so this would be a dual-sub for both your learning (code, agency, bartending, anything) goals AND your sales skills goals.

3 Likes

Damn I have really never considered ROM as being an option.

I’ll read the sales page! Thanks for putting me onto this :heart:

1 Like

We can be RoM buddies :brain:

2 Likes

@ouroboros As I think about it, the last cycle I did I saw the best results during the first 15-17 days or so, then I slowly but surely went into recon mode (especially during the 5 washout days). Maybe your theory should be tested more and I’m tempted to test it out this cycle. thanks for the interesting observation :+1:

1 Like

Didn’t realize that RoD has the full paragon sleep script!!! This honestly looks FIRE!

Now I’m feeling like this sub is mad slept on

EDIT: I didn’t even realize that “slept on” is the RoD pun of the year.

3 Likes

Can confirm: I ran HOM before EOG and it gave me INSANE recon so i never touched it.

Also never got any results.

Then I ran 9 months EOG1 and I got insanely good HOM results when I switched over.

EOG1 does not HAVE to lead to EOG2-3-4… sometimes it can be prep for the other Monster Wealth Sub: HOM

6 Likes

WHAAAAAT

@Azriel - this is super interesting.

Remember the Primer/Flow experiments? AC is basically just the primer.

Fascinating that you have such a low tolerance to the primer.

2 Likes

so I don’t quite understand one thing. If AC is the primer (which I understand is the part of the title that prepares you for the actual script of the title you listen for), then listen to AC (i.e. listen to the primer) along with your stack what benefits it creates, and what is the mechanism behind those benefits?
It’s more preparation for the mind?
Is it better state for assimilaiting the sub?

I thought AC was about the manifestation, maybe I was wrong?

1 Like

AC is about the manifestation, yes.

Read the sales page and that’ll be accurate.

2 Likes

Can attest to this.

I drew a vision of myself 5 years ago with how I envisioned myself to be.

My ideal self was a jacked, famous millionaire living in Beverly Hills.

It’s almost scary how high I’ve climbed this mountain since.

Keep growing. Keep climbing. The summit is near

Super interesting. For HOM’s goals and …My results as MUCH better when I run 10 seconds of Ascension Chamber. I thought it was the manifestation but it may also be the primer in the right amount.

1 Like

Good to know I guess, “least spiritual”

1 Like