Genesis of the Legacy's Ascended Spartan Mogul

Sure mate, good luck! :four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

Just came back from my free day walking time and I was walking as if I were in the gym environment. So I was calm, and grounded but the heat with high humidity wasn’t a pleasant feature even though I was wearing a sleeveless t-shirt & shorts. At some point I caught myself smirking in a playful manner and watching the cars passing by as I was in control of my environment. So I felt confident and I plan to go out tomorrow too and extend my walking time some more. There’s the feeling I can enjoy myself in solo mode too & start conversations with strangers whenever I want (the last group of friends I had was several years ago and I didn’t feel as confident as I am in these days when I was going around places with them).

This morning I listened to Genesis + Ascension Chamber (full loops) and I felt good pretty much all day with some very slight attempts of negative thinking trying to surface but they were very short-lived.

Genesis solo is definitely a pretty cool guarantee.

1 Like

Slept quite well & less than then previous days, but I had some healing dreams regarding a high school teacher.

1 Like

I’m finding more interesting business books than narrative ones and I think it’s a sign of the wealth scripting pushing me in that direction. Also whenever I view a video or a movie I choose them based on something I can learn from them toward my goals instead of their entertainment factor.

Tomorrow I’m very curious to see the effects of AM solo.

1 Like

REALLY excited for your new journal.

Found the side-by-side comparison of before/after Genesis results FASCINATING btw. Please keep up that format :slight_smile:

1 Like

Your First Genesis Cycle, Solo

Last day of this Genesis solo (listening cycle + 5 days washout): done :white_check_mark:

Now it’s time for the promised review for this Genesis cycle based on the goals listed on the sales page.

• Develop a strong sense of adventure and a newfound appreciation for life and all it has to offer :white_check_mark: (I definitely appreciate my life way more than before & I prefer the thrill & excitement of the unknown /unexpected/never done before)
  • Helps you discover your path in life by urging the subconscious to provide you with clear intuitive nudges toward the best decisions :ballot_box_with_check: (Not a lot of guidance in this sense except for making it clear that money, success & developing a great body are the next steps for me)
  • Cultivate a deep sense of “success,” that everything you attempt will succeed as long as you take action toward your goals. Provides incredible motivation toward achieving one’s goals when “success” is assured :white_check_mark: (Yes, Yes, Yes! Whenever I was going to do something new, but also something which put me outside my comfort zone I had this strong sense of confidence that everything would be a success)
  • New, original scripting to help you completely detach from and neutralize all negative societal programming in regards to money, success and generating wealth. :-1:(The negative societal programming is still there unfortunately)
  • Develop a deep sense of love for your inner self :white_check_mark:(My love for myself got better in a more mature & responsible manner with a gentle & kind push to grow every single day into the best version of myself)
  • Automatically discover and manifest the tools, knowledge, friends, mentors, etc. who can help you achieve your life’s goals. :ballot_box_with_check:(I discovered some financial books, some making money online webinars & potential online mentors but no wealthy & knowledgeable friends)
  • Enhance your financial prosperity through extensive wealth scripting, helping you to generate and grow your income, and potentially even start a business. :ballot_box_with_check: (Somehow I’m going to work more hours than I envisioned at the gym & so my income for the current month will increase compared to the initial numbers. However, those figures are way very far from the concept of financial prosperity. Also, I manifested a side activity/business model to try in real life in the next weeks & let’s see how will go)
  • Grow your influence, charisma, and magnetism by incorporating aspects of our proven, popular and effective auras, Libertine ZP and Love Bomb ZP, taking your interpersonal interactions and relationships to the next level :white_check_mark:(I received several compliments from clients in the gym & I was able to lead almost everyone I interacted with by leaving a good impression, I guess. Some girls/women seemed to be interested by giving me some attraction signals such as long stares, friendly banter, greetings, and smiles)
  • And of course, the rewritten Libertine and Love Bomb auras will provide for ample manifestation of potential romance partners, if so desired. :-1: (No romantic partners manifested at the moment)
  • Instill a deep and profound sense of confidence and fearlessness in users, empowering you to seize opportunities and achieve your goals :white_check_mark:(I surprised myself on many occasions with my courage to do & say things I never do in a long time while pushing myself outside my comfort zone as much as I could)
  • Inspire an unrelenting drive and desire for action in users — relentlessly pursue your dreams. :white_check_mark:(The desire for action increased a lot for sure, without the heavy emotional & psychological side of the equation)
  • Cultivate a mindset of calculated risk-taking, encouraging you to gain more experience, take more action, and face risks that will bring massive rewards with low actual risk. :white_check_mark:(I took a lot of risks in doing something I never did in my life while performing well in my opinion)
  • Experience profound emotional transmutation that will help you transform powerful emotions into a driving force for action and personal growth. :white_check_mark: (I transmuted a lot of anxiety & heavy emotions into positive energy to do a lot of things with minimal fatigue & even good accepting emotions for myself & others)
  • Light healing and preparatory technology, designed to weaken negative beliefs that are stopping you from achieving the goals you desire – so that you can remove them by yourself or by using a healing focused subliminal in the future. :white_check_mark: (I felt the healing part of Genesis, especially during my washout days where I was able to bring more assertiveness, healthy boundaries, and confidence even though I felt very vulnerable on several occasions)

8/10

Your Second Genesis Cycle

• Develop a strong sense of adventure and a newfound appreciation for life and all it has to offer :ballot_box_with_check: (Less sense of adventure in doing things outside of my comfort zone)
  • Helps you discover your path in life by urging the subconscious to provide you with clear intuitive nudges toward the best decisions :ballot_box_with_check: (The guidance was so subtle that it was barely noticeable but it could be that the current path I’m on is the right one)
  • Cultivate a deep sense of “success,” that everything you attempt will succeed as long as you take action toward your goals. Provides incredible motivation toward achieving one’s goals when “success” is assured :white_check_mark: (The sense of success is less than the Genesis solo run but it’s there nonetheless)
  • New, original scripting to help you completely detach from and neutralize all negative societal programming in regard to money, success and generating wealth. :-1:(Slightly less negative societal programming but the majority of them are still there unfortunately)
  • Develop a deep sense of love for your inner self :white_check_mark:(The love for myself is maturing in unexpected & pleasant ways)
  • Automatically discover and manifest the tools, knowledge, friends, mentors, etc. who can help you achieve your life’s goals. :ballot_box_with_check:(I discovered some financial books, some making money online webinars & potential online mentors but no wealthy & knowledgeable friends)
  • Enhance your financial prosperity through extensive wealth scripting, helping you to generate and grow your income, and potentially even start a business. :-1: (There’s no progress on that front because I’ll be doing less hours at the gym this month &, at the moment, I don’t have any personal training clients)
  • Grow your influence, charisma, and magnetism by incorporating aspects of our proven, popular and effective auras, Libertine ZP and Love Bomb ZP, taking your interpersonal interactions and relationships to the next level :white_check_mark:(I received several compliments from clients, staff members in the gym & I was able to lead almost everyone I interacted with by leaving a good impression, I guess. Some girls/women seemed to be interested by giving me some attraction signals such as long stares, friendly banter, greetings, and smiles)
  • And of course, the rewritten Libertine and Love Bomb auras will provide for ample manifestation of potential romance partners, if so desired. :-1: (No romantic partners manifested at the moment)
  • Instill a deep and profound sense of confidence and fearlessness in users, empowering you to seize opportunities and achieve your goals :ballot_box_with_check:(I surprised myself on many occasions with my courage to do & say things I never do in a long time. However there was less pushing force to go outside my comfort zone & so I’m not motivated to achieve my goals as before)
  • Inspire an unrelenting drive and desire for action in users — relentlessly pursue your dreams. :ballot_box_with_check:(Less drive to act towards my goals, especially the last 10 days)
  • Cultivate a mindset of calculated risk-taking, encouraging you to gain more experience, take more action, and face risks that will bring massive rewards with low actual risk. :ballot_box_with_check:(I took some risks in doing something I never did in my life while performing well in my opinion, but not as much as I wanted)
  • Experience profound emotional transmutation that will help you transform powerful emotions into a driving force for action and personal growth. :white_check_mark: (I’m definitely more calm, collected & emotionally balanced)
  • Light healing and preparatory technology, designed to weaken negative beliefs that are stopping you from achieving the goals you desire – so that you can remove them by yourself or by using a healing focused subliminal in the future. :white_check_mark: (I felt the healing part of Genesis, especially during my washout days where I was able to bring more assertiveness, healthy boundaries, and confidence even though I felt very vulnerable on several occasions)

vs.

Was it that the second cycle had less “adventure” than the first? Or, do you feel like you’ve reverted even below your pre-genesis baseline?

If it is the right path, then all the other objectives are about to get a massive glow up! Only time will tell.

Vs.

I feel like these are different sides of the same coin… and as your financial future continues to become more and more prosperous, you’ll start to develop a reality where :watch: :no_entry_sign: :money_with_wings:

(A reality where time doesn’t equal money).

Whether or not you worked less at the gym or more at the gym, to me, doesn’t seem to be at all a reflection of your inner world, your abundance/scarcity mindset, or your stance on business. Perhaps, even, realizing time = money for you right now is the prime catalyst to changing that?

1 Like

@ouroboros I don’t feel I have reverted to the pre-genesis levels but during the Genesis solo run, there was more push to go outside my comfort zone. The emotional balance of Genesis + the relaxation script of LotS made me comfortable to the point that I was enjoying that state, so I wasn’t motivated to go outside of that comfort zone. That’s why I thought about the re-introduction of AM with its relentless push towards self-improvement is needed to break that status quo to go to the next level.

I didn’t see any bold external movement about the money mindset, but whenever I spend money I don’t feel so negative feelings of regret as before. However, I’m confident about AM because, in the first run with LBFH, I saw its pushing force to do things no matter what I felt at that moment…and it was a very persuasive push (way more than Genesis).

1 Like

This morning I woke up earlier than usual (almost an hour) and I generally feel better on slightly fewer hours with the perspective of having more time to accomplish things during the day.

Tonight I had several interesting dreams which I don’t remember anymore though.

I just listened to AM and the drive to tackle things is improved but the best part is coming in the next hours when it will start to really kick in.

I plan to script my goals in detail with proper metrics & numbers to keep everything inside & outside of me accountable. By doing that I can create a strategy to accomplish those things.

Is there a way to hide the likes & social proof signals in this forum?

I don’t want to rely on external validation for the actions I do in this Forum.

AM is kickin’ in and pushing me to leave those Social Media style features which are kind of toxic for your self-development & create a feedback-dependent loop that is addictive.

I know it’s for marketing purposes but the psychological effects are very similar to the main Social Media platforms.

Since the introduction of AM I have noticed:

• I’m experiencing more push to read business books & thinking about business ideas to implement and I find that it’s a fun game to the point I’m not interested anymore in reading narrative books

• The “resurrection” of my Instagram side business (I received a request for some featured posts on my account)

• There’s an urge to change my workout style to something more strength-oriented & more “masculine” so to speak. I just want to be way bigger & I have a weight goal of 73kg by the end of July. For a natural trainee, the most efficient way to get bigger is to get (way) stronger on basic compound movements.

• Yesterday I was brainstorming & discussing with my parents about possible side business ideas

• Less filter in saying what’s my opinion in something that catches my attention

• I’m cultivating more discipline & relying less on motivation which is the key to developing a bullet-proof masculine attitude & behavior in my honest opinion

• Less people-pleasing (fake) kindness & more healthy setting up of boundaries

Let’s how it goes at the gym in a few hours.

1 Like

Just listened to LotS & I feel good but tonight it was very tricky to sleep well due to the high temperature & humidity in my bedroom.

Yesterday at the gym everything that was bothering me during the first half of the day cleared up as soon as I started my working shift. I was more confident & verbally fluent than the previous work days. Also, my energy in instructing & motivating clients was higher (especially during the Functional Training course). I was joking more with a MILF in there & she reciprocated for sure.

I caught a few stares here & there but nothing groundbreaking.

The relaxation scripting in LotS feels so good that the emotional state mirrors it quite instantly and I’m definitely more stable/collected/calm and reassured than yesterday for sure. You just feel so good in your relaxed body.

Also, I was thinking about yesterday’s workout and the almost instant recovery abilities + crazy resistance are astonishing. I don’t feel I worked out at all but I’m getting stronger every single week. It’s almost impossible to be physically exhausted no matter what I do and that’s a mind-bending thing. At 37 years(young) I feel way better than in my 20s.

1 Like

Yesterday was another rough day at work due to some wannabe-boss external colleagues (cleaning company). However slowly but surely my emotional turmoil balanced out during the working hours to the point that I was almost as good as the other days. Clients were more friendly towards the end of the evening too, especially one or two of them. Also, some clients are very happy to see me, give me unexpected compliments by comparing me to the other trainers, and want to talk a lot (to the point that I have to find an excuse to stop their talks).

But…I miss the Genesis strong emotional balance & transmutational force.

1 Like

I just finished an Excel document to keep track of the results I’m getting & the goals I want to accomplish for the next 2 years until I turn 40. It was a fun little project (with significant implications though) to be accountable for strength & bodyweight gains, and trading goals too.

Maybe I’ll add something else in the next few days.

It’s easy to enjoy yourself even if you’re not with someone else & it feels so liberating to go out by yourself just to test the limits of your comfort zone.

When I was walking I caught some stares from women & the most intense ones were coming from middle-aged ladies & teen girls.

I’m slowly but surely building up the confidence & the adventurous mindset of an unconventional & (hopefully more in the future) attractive man.

Tomorrow it’s time for another Genesis loop.

1 Like

Love the emotional transmutation & powerful auras of Genesis.

I was so confident, calm, emotionally balanced & solved an issue without even trying. Overall people respond better (especially if there are issues & miscommunications) & 7 and a half hours went by flying in the gym. I was tutoring a new trainer & I felt so in tune with what I was doing that it felt like a treat and not work for sure.

Genesis solo is undefeated once again and I think it’s the most congruent title with my personality, based on the clear results I’m getting with it.

1 Like

FIRE

Yeah you crush it with Solo Genesis, I could really see that’s when you shine.

1 Like

Another pleasant day (10-hour shift) at the gym.

Several positive things were noticed:

1. Very good calm, confident & friendly vibe in there.
  2. At some point there was this hot girl and when I greeted her she was smiling (even though pretty much every girl/woman/lady I encounter in the gym smiles every single time)
  3. When a client was leaving the gym he offered me to take a beer with him the next time.
  4. The vast majority of interactions in the gym are soul-enriching, so to speak, and I’m certain that every time I leave one more positive vibe which adds up over time
  5. I felt so good and accomplished that I thought “Is this Heaven on Earth?”
  6. My first personal training client should be in September (if nothing changes till that month)

I was thinking about doing Genesis solo for the next months because I feel so good about it and the other two titles I’m listening to are not so effective (AM & LotS). However, I’ll stick to this current cycle pattern till the end and then I’ll evaluate the next stack.

1 Like