Huh.

Emperor Black sexual results

Good to know

Sales in a nutshell

1 Like

Malkuth on Cosmic Navigator module

2 Likes
1 Like

Wow to 10s microloops and wow to HOM insights.

3 Likes

I’m running full loops of True Sell black now. This custom has been mind boggling. It is not an easy one. I’m almost hesitant to say it but when no longer in recon/breaking through, I have done $60K weeks two weeks in a row. That is over double my average. I feel more and more ownership of my capacity and power and how far I can take this. I overdid it in terms of total exposure this week and slipped into recon and now I’m questioning everything and doubting myself, saying it’s not enough, it was a fluke, etc. But it’s so clearly recon I have nothing about it. :star_struck: Considering dropping EOG to maximize even more, but I believe it’s manifestation synergizes really well with HOM and RICH. It is pushing me to create my own business though as well.

:money_mouth_face: any way my next two paychecks (bi-weekly)will each be the size of the paycheck I made in my first month in sales. So it’s only up from here.

I have until mid September to stay in pure performance mode, then I have to step back take stock and perhaps shift things business wise.

@ouroboros sorry I meant to post this on my journal. Please feel free to delete.

2 Likes

Respect, @Azriel

1 Like

Nope!!! Extremely valuable. Not deleting :money_mouth_face:

1 Like

I figured I wouldn’t just in case you felt that way :wink:

Can you post your True Sell Black custom cores & modules? I have a vague recollection of the cores + manifestors but can’t actually find the list, thx!

Really liked this quote. Putting it here.

3 Likes
1 Like
1 Like

Limitless Executive results summary

Outrageously valuable breakdown of Hegemon, also King’s Radiance, Dominion, and Alpha of Alpha to a lesser extent.

2 Likes

Minimum modules for a custom is 5… not 10!

(also, don’t forget that someone made a 1-core, no-module, QTKS custom)

2 Likes

GLM:Co in a relationship + the perfect stack for “I will manifest my future wife and family”