Support Ticket Questions & Answers

A top notch reply to my support ticket :100:

Hi there,
i don’t quite understand what wheel of creation is helping me with or what are its goals.
What was inspired to make Wheel of Creation? What does the name “wheel” have to do with anything?
How does it differ from void of creation and ascension chamber?
Out of Wheel of Creation, void of creation and ascension chamber, which one would help me find my center and create from that space?

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Let’s dive into the world of the Wheel of Creation and clarify its purpose and how it differs from Void of Creation and Ascension Chamber.

The Wheel of Creation is a powerful module designed to assist you in finding your center and creating from that space within yourself. It acts as a catalyst for tapping into your creative energies and manifesting your desires. The name “wheel” signifies the continuous flow and cycle of creation, where your intentions take form and new possibilities arise.

The inspiration behind the Wheel of Creation stems from the recognition that our innate creative abilities are intricately connected to our sense of purpose and fulfillment. By working with this module, you can align yourself with your authentic self and explore the depths of your creative potential.

Now, how does the Wheel of Creation differ from Void of Creation and Ascension Chamber? While all three modules focus on enhancing manifestation abilities and exploring the depths of your potential, they do so in unique ways.

Void of Creation aims to unlock your understanding of your inherent abilities and the underlying fabric of reality. It helps you cultivate your manifestation skills by providing a deep understanding of your unlimited potential. It is considered a more advanced module, so previous experience with our customs is recommended.

On the other hand, Ascension Chamber draws inspiration from the uplifting ambiance of magnificent cathedrals. It uplifts your inner being, enabling you to experience deep, natural power and gain greater control over your manifestation abilities. It acts as a developer console for your subconscious mind, allowing you to explore and guide your subliminal journey.

When it comes to finding your center and creating from that space, all three modules can be beneficial. However, if your goal is to specifically connect with your center and create from that sacred space within you, the Wheel of Creation is tailored for precisely that purpose. It helps you tap into your creative essence and align your intentions harmoniously.

In summary, the Wheel of Creation focuses on finding your center and creating from within, while Void of Creation and Ascension Chamber explore the depths of your potential and enhance your manifestation abilities in different ways.

We hope this clarifies things for you! If you have any more questions or need further guidance, please feel free to reach out to us again or re-open this ticket. We’re always here to help!

Sincerely,

SubClub

13 Likes

Many thanks for sharing this, I’ve been considering Void of Creation and this info is helpful!

2 Likes

Hi there,
Does wanted black contain scripting for having a naturally attractive scent?

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out to us. No, Wanted Black does not contain scripting for an attractive scent. Sorry for any inconvenience. The primary emphasis of Wanted Black is on enhancing your overall aura, communication skills, and magnetic presence.

If you have any specific questions about the subliminal or if you’re seeking further clarification on any aspect, please feel free to ask. We’re always happy to help!

Sincerely,
SubClub

3 Likes
4 Likes

This may be of interest to some. I found the answer to be interesting & insightful.

Question:

Could Treasure Finder (custom module) be used for finding shopping deals? Discounts, value buys and/or even investments?

Answer:

Treasure Finder can indeed be used for finding shopping deals, discounts, value buys, and even investment opportunities. The module’s ability to help you uncover hidden gems and valuable knowledge extends beyond just financial research. When it comes to shopping, it can assist you in finding unique deals or exclusive discounts that others might miss.

In terms of investments, while Treasure Finder won’t replace thorough financial analysis, it can certainly aid you in discovering alternative investment options or lesser-known assets that have the potential for high returns. However, it’s essential to combine this discovery ability with proper due diligence and research before making any investment decisions.

7 Likes

Let’s share this one

What is included in Hegemon?

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Lets jump right in! Hegemon is designed to help create a unique blend of confidence, leadership, and charismatic influence. It aims to transform you into a captivating individual who naturally draws attention, respect, and admiration. The term Hegemon refers to someone who holds significant power and influence, making it a module focused on enhancing your personal magnetism and ability to inspire.

The objectives of Hegemon include:

Confidence: Boosting your self-assuredness and self-esteem, enabling you to project an air of assurance in various situations.

Leadership: Developing your leadership skills so that you can effectively guide and influence others toward positive outcomes.

Charisma: Enhancing your natural charm and presence to attract people and hold their attention effortlessly.

Social Magnetism: Creating a strong aura that draws people to you, making you the center of attention in social settings.

Influence: Empowering you to command respect and inspire others through your words and actions.

In comparison to modules like Dominion or King’s Radiance, Hegemon focuses more specifically on charisma and social magnetism. While Dominion emphasizes overall personal power and influence, and King’s Radiance focuses on becoming a radiant and magnetic presence, Hegemon targets the charismatic aspect of influence.

As for whether it’s redundant with the Alpha of Alpha module, there are similarities in the sense that both modules emphasize leadership, dominance, and influence. However, they differ in scope and focus. Hegemon is particularly centered on charismatic influence and drawing attention, while Alpha of Alpha expands on the concept of being an alpha by encompassing leadership qualities that can guide and influence other alpha individuals.

In summary, Hegemon enhances your social presence and magnetic charm, making you a captivating and influential figure in various scenarios. While it shares some objectives with Alpha of Alpha, each module has its distinct emphasis, allowing you to tailor your personal growth based on your specific goals and desired attributes.

I hope I was able to provide some helpful information today. Thanks again for contacting us and please feel free to reach out to us again if you have any other questions. We’re always happy to help!

Sincerely,
SubClub

Guess it might be of interest to you @Extraordinaire

21 Likes

This is great thank you for this

2 Likes

That’s a great answer. Thank you for sharing

2 Likes

Can’t wait to get an answer to this!!!

@Theacrobat please submit a support ticket

4 Likes

Did you get an answer?

i didn’t submit it haha i was hoping you would.

LOL let’s not double submit it, but let’s do it right now.

Do you want to, or should I?

1 Like

I leave you the pleasure of sending a ticket to you

done :slight_smile: waiting now

3 Likes

Cool

Thanks!

Ticket:
I’m looking for more information on Khan Black: The Crucible, particularly what is contained within stage 4.

Is the healing from stage 1 contained within stage 4? The fortifying of stage 2, is that present in stage 4? Is manifestation scripting in stage 4? What other sort of extras are in Stage 4?

I’ve been running Khan Black since release, and plan on including Stage 4 in a future custom as a core, so any information would be helpful. Thank you very much for your time.

Answer:

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Khan Black: The Crucible is an advanced subliminal that focuses on sexual energy development and personal growth. Stage 4, a culmination of the previous three stages, combines their transformative elements into a single, comprehensive subliminal. Here’s a breakdown of what you might expect:

Healing: It’s likely that Stage 4 continues to build upon the healing work initiated in Stage 1. Healing traumas, insecurities, and limiting beliefs regarding sexual energy and sexuality may still be a part of this stage to ensure a holistic transformation.

Fortification: Similar to Stage 2, Stage 4 might further fortify your energetic channels, allowing you to handle and direct the immense sexual energy more effectively. This could enhance your ability to control these energies, leading to increased charisma, magnetism, and presence.

Manifestation Scripting: Although not explicitly mentioned, Stage 4 may incorporate scripting related to manifestation. Given the emphasis on personal power, it’s possible that this stage helps you harness your sexual energy for manifesting your goals and desires.

Extras: Stage 4 could include additional elements not covered in the previous stages. These extras might be designed to refine your mastery over your sexual energy, enhance your energetic sensitivity, or provide unique benefits related to sexual development and personal growth.

I hope I was able to provide some helpful insights of what Stage 4 of Khan Black: The Crucible might entail. Thanks again for contacting us and please feel free to reach out to us again if you have any other questions. We’re always happy to help!

Sincerely,
SubClub
To view the full ticket or add a reply, please click the button below. Do not just reply to this email, as our system is not set up to capture replies in that manner. PLEASE click the button below to respond using our support hub. Thank you!

9 Likes

Great but I am wondering why they use the conditional tense.

I asked a bit more granular view of energetic augmentation and restoration. And how it can benefit the day to day

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Certainly, let’s elaborate a bit more on Energetic Augmentation and Energetic Restoration.

Energetic Augmentation focuses on strengthening the protective element within your energetic system. Your energetic system plays a vital role in safeguarding you against external threats, harmful energies, and manipulations. However, for many people, this protective function has weakened over time, leaving them vulnerable to various harmful effects. Energetic Augmentation aims to fortify your natural defenses, regardless of the source of these threats.

Here’s how it can help you on a day-to-day basis:

Enhanced Protection: It helps you guard your energetic system more effectively, acting as a shield against malicious and harmful energies.

Increased Resilience: With a stronger protective energy, you become more resilient to external influences that might otherwise drain your energy or negatively impact you.

Balanced Energy: By bolstering your energetic defenses, it contributes to maintaining a balanced and harmonious energy system.

On the other hand, Energetic Restoration focuses on repairing damage that may have occurred to your energy system due to various factors such as unhealthy living, wrong decisions, or harmful external influences. Here’s how it can help you in your daily life:

Healing and Recovery: Energetic Restoration works to heal and restore your energy system. This can lead to improved physical, mental, and emotional well-being, helping you recover from any energy-related issues.

Optimized Functioning: When your energy system is functioning optimally, you may notice improvements in your day-to-day life. You might experience increased clarity, focus, and vitality.

Balanced Energy: It helps in rebalancing your energy system, which can have a positive impact on your overall energy levels. You may find yourself feeling more energized and less fatigued.

Protection from Harmful Influences: By repairing past damage, it also serves as a preventative measure, reducing your vulnerability to future harmful influences.

In summary, both Energetic Augmentation and Energetic Restoration aim to improve the overall health and functioning of your energy system. While they may not directly provide you with more physical energy like a cup of coffee would, they work on a deeper level to enhance your energetic well-being. This, in turn, can lead to increased vitality, resilience, and protection against negative influences, ultimately benefiting your day-to-day life and overall wellness.

I hope I was able to provide some helpful information today. Thanks again for contacting us and please feel free to reach out to us again if you have any other questions. We’re always happy to help!

Sincerely,
SubClub

8 Likes

I’ve wondered about these two myself. Thank you for sharing!

1 Like

It’s because Khan Black ST4 and its Core haven’t been released. So keeping the probability of the answer being true “highly likely” rather than 100%.

3 Likes

Not exactly a support question but it’s as good as one:

7 Likes