Please critique these two customs

I’m trying to build the two customs that I will run from October to December to finish the year : 90 day sprint.
Please kindly critique these two customs.

Custom 1: Further manifesting of life purpose, revelation of self and related beneficial opportunities
1 - Genesis Core
2 - Revelation of Mind Core
3 - Yggdrasil
4 - Jupiter
5 - Divine Will
6 - Dominion
7 - Current Invoker
8 - Cosmic Navigator
9 - Deus
10 - Omnidimensional
11 - The Merger of Worlds
12 - Furious Ascent
13 - Potentiator
14 - Power Awareness
15 - Inner Blaze
16 - Natural Winner
17 - Overdrive
18 - SAM//VANA
19 - Gratitude Embodiment

Custom 2: Blasting through limits and staying focused to achieve 2 majors goals by end of year.
1 - Emperor Black Core
2 - Dragon Reborn Limit Destroyer Core
3 - Atman
4 - Unlimiter
5 - ARES
6 - I AM
7 - FEBRUUS
8 - Joie de Vivre
9 - Carpe Diem Ascended
10 - EGO ADSUM
11 - Everpresent
12 - The Single Point
13 - Foundation
14 - Eye of the Storm
15 - Stonelike
16 - Machine: Action
17 - Machine: Rest
18 - Productivity Unleashed
19 - Organization Perfected
20 - Purity Without

Custom 2 is mainly to blast through limits and stay focused and go hard for 90 days on 2 goals that custom 1 will manifest (that are already manifesting with my current stack Genesis + RoM + DR: LD).
If you’re surprised at some of the modules in custom 2, just know that I have major focus, attention and daydreaming issues. Might even be ADHD.

@AnswerGroup + @Forum_Ambassadors

4 Likes

That Dragon Reborn: Limit Destroyer + Emperor Black custom looks Beast-Mode.

Wow.

"Don’t mess with that dude. He’s busy."

For the first custom? I’m new to Revelation of Mind. Maybe you’ve run it for a while already?

I’m in the first week of my own RoM+Genesis (and RoS) custom.

And sometimes I think that other than those program cores, I almost didn’t need to add any other modules.

The Merger of Worlds. Both Genesis and The Revelation of Mind capture exactly that functionality. (It never hurts to add the module anyway, though, I know.) We could say the same for: Yggdrasil, Jupiter, Divine Will, Gratitude Embodiment, SAM//VANA, maybe even Current Invoker.

What has your experience been like with non-custom RoM?

4 Likes

Now that Genesis has helped me completely drop things that I was pursuing that were not making me happy, I now have the courage to go after what I have always felt mine. I am ready to make major moves. Knowing myself, if I don’t make a commitment to stay focused, I’m just going to waste time.

I’m on my third cycle of Genesis + RoM.
RoM is a subtle sub, you would miss the effects if you don’t pay attention but what is has already revealed about how my mind works is pretty interesting.

2 Likes

Nice.

1 Like

I had once asked Saint in the DMs what Cores and modules would help with finding our life purpose. He had told me some of them and even asked Fire for his opinion. And those Cores and modules are:

1. Revelation of Spirit Core
  2. Ascension Core
  3. Wayfinder
  4. I AM
  5. Journeys’ Guide
  6. Atman
  7. Courage Reclaimed
  8. Divine Self-Image
  9. Foundation
  10. Furious Ascent
  11. Informaticon
  12. Information Releaser
6 Likes

I like this. I’m going to bookmark your answer and rework my list. I’ll keep Genesis and RoM as core though.

2 Likes

Interesting to know that Journey’s Guide also has this symbolic and metaphorical application.

3 Likes

Absolutely do this. I even put these modules in the notes app on my phone for the same purpose lol.

Yes indeed. Even I was surprised by some of the recommendations.

My guess is that these modules combine very well to help us find purpose in life.

2 Likes

No genesis? :hushed:

1 Like

I would guess this advice was given before Genesis even existed

1 Like

Genesis was probably released after that.

2 Likes

Yes. Genesis was released after this advice. And me thinks Genesis has loads of purpose-related scripting from these modules. Most probably.

1 Like

So Revelation of the spirit + Genesis or Ascension + Genesis? :thinking:

Probably RoS + Genesis.

I really want to run RoM + RoS in the future not syre about genesis thom

1 Like

Revelation of Spirit + Revelation of Mind in one custom. And Genesis + Ascension in another.

1 Like

What about RoD?

1 Like

I’m going based on the subs I already own. I’ll purchase RoS next year and build a custom around it and RoM. Right now, I want to run RoM and Genesis extensively. If run them until the end of the year, that would be 7 cycles for each. By then I think I would have enough clarity to see what I need to run in 2024.

1 Like

Push RoD up your enemy’s…

Kidding aside, I think it can be run standalone. And maybe in a custom if you want Paragon Sleep scripting since the full script of Paragon Sleep is in Revelation of Dreams.

A possible custom would be with Paragon + Revelation of Dreams.

1 Like

I don’t have any interest in that one for now. Maybe later.

1 Like

Honestly, I have no comments other than:

:+1:

and

I think you gave this a lot of thought.

1 Like

I’m really excited to get it built and find out where that would take me.

1 Like