Q Custom under 10 Modules

I’m aware that a 10 module minimum is suggested for a reason, however, if I simply wanted 2 cores in a custom, say BDLM and WB, that should fly, right?

1 Like

I’d submit a support ticket to make sure you get the right answer.

2 Likes

No you can’t it’s minimum 10.

This is calling that into question. Hence support ticket is a good idea

1 Like

Ticket submitted!

1 Like

I briefly mentioned my plan to Saint over PM before ordering, and there didn’t seem to be any issue. My original thought was KB st. 3 + Wanted Black, but I ended up with just Wanted Black in order for my stack not to be even more dense (my other QTSK custom has QL st. 4 and Emperor).

2 Likes

Ticket: I was looking to get a custom with BDLM core and WANTED:Black core, and not much added besides. I am aware that there is a 10 module minimum for custom build, but does that apply when cores are added? Would I be fine to go with a 2 core only custom?

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Please note, the minimum module requirement for a custom subliminal is 5 modules. This ensures that the custom has a sufficient level of complexity and variety to address different aspects of your goals effectively. Cores, while important, are part of the overall structure of the custom subliminal and contribute to its depth.

If you’re interested in creating a custom subliminal with these specific cores, I would recommend considering additional modules to meet the minimum requirement. This will not only ensure that your custom subliminal is optimized for effectiveness but also allow you to address a wider range of goals and objectives.

I hope I was able to provide some helpful information today. Thanks again for contacting us and please feel free to reach out to us again if you have any other questions. We’re always happy to help!

Sincerely,
SubClub

5 Likes

Boom. 5. Sounds more like what Ultimas were.

Thank you for posting the response

3 Likes

Yes. But we know now, despite the support message (at least with regard to QTKS) there are possibilities of exceptions to a specific minimum modules custom rule… QTKS is built differently so that could be a factor.