New member and journal SS+WB

Just got Sex & Seduction yesterday, played it twice masked, once right before I went to sleep, and once in the morning. Went to the gym, approached a girl. Maybe it helped, maybe not, unsure. Just doing the standard 1-2 loops, next day break, 1-2 loops, next day break, etc. Will keep updated.

8 Likes

Awesome! 1-2 a day every second day is great. Make sure to take some breaks, especially if you’re unfamiliar with subclub products specifically, you may be surprised at exactly how much the old maxim “less is more” applies here, especially compared to other producers.

Some favourites are to do m/w/f and take weekends off, for a 2 day break once a week. Tue/thu/sat or tue/thu/sun work too!

You may want to also try out starting out with one loop per listening day instead of two, giving that three weeks, and then at the end of your washout, then and only then deciding whether you want more exposure (2 loops per day) or less exposure (2x per week or 5 min loops instead of 15)

A lot of the biggest benefits of these subs come after the processing is completed by your brain, and that processing doesn’t always follow a schedule. That’s why more rest days are heavily encouraged until you can gauge your processing speed

3 Likes

Thanks for the info. I’m thinking of also running it with Libertine, do you think these would be compatible?

1 Like

Yes. Sex & Seduction + Libertine is a very good stack and will be compatible.

I would go as far as to say that all titles are compatible with each other. You only have to be flexible to how they operate with each other.

Welcome to Subliminal Club, Brian.

7 Likes

Awesome, thank you. Now I’m thinking True Social or Daredevil would stack as well, or Primal/PS. Everything in the shop sounds good. Ahh choice overload. I know Libertine isn’t a major though, so would you just play 1 loop of SS and 1 of Libertine every other day?

1 Like

1 loop of SS and 1 of Libertine every other day is good.

Yeah, they are really enticing, keeping focus on one stack is a challenge within itself lol

Try to get at least 1-2 cycles done before swapping a sub. Staying with a sub for a prolonged time is even better.

2 Likes

Okay cool thanks. Yeah when I first stumbled across this site/forum I almost bought like 5 or 6 majors at once lol, then did more reading and realized that’s not the way to do it, so I forced myself to just get SS. Okay, so yeah I’ll do Libertine and SS :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Just my two cents but I would add libertine in later on, not right away.

Libertine is an aura focused subliminal that enhances the internal development within you already. It creates an aura that’s strength is dependent on the pre-existing beliefs the user holds.

Therefore it’s better to run other subliminals first and then after developing with those, to take advantage of them with Libertine.

In short, the longer you’ve run other subs, the more effective libertine becomes

3 Likes

But all in all yes they’re extremely compatible

2 Likes

For your goals, which seem to be approach and meeting women, S+S would be best stacked with Khan, where you’d run stage 1 for at least two cycles… Wanted, which’ll be great for sex and physical shifting…. Or Primal, which is a “lighter” version of Khan when it comes to healing sexuality-limiting beliefs, with many other Primal-exclusive features.

Khan + Wanted seems to be one of the most effective sexuality stacks out there

2 Likes

Yeah I was thinking of doing SS alone a bit first then adding Libertine. Wanted was the first one I almost purchased, but I went with SS instead. I might do Khan + Wanted next, or Primal/PS. Already bought Libertine btw /:

I would go probably with Wanted Black as a first one rather than SS

Please shift this thread to the Major Programs Journals section, Brian. You can do so by editing the first post and changing it from “News and Updates” to “Journals - Major Programs.”

Thank you.

2 Likes

Lol damn I’m reading about it now and it looks great. How would you compare it to Primal or PS?

1 Like

My bad. Done

2 Likes

Just follow me. Very easy, on the left side I would put Wanted. On the right side Primal and PS. And then compare them to each other :slight_smile:

Khan before ZP contained PS besides other things, so since you are quite new, I would start with Primal or PS alongside Wanted Black. But the best approach would be to start only with WB and then maybe after two cycles you can add Primal and then after some time switch it to PS.

1 Like

I think you might’ve sold me. Well what would I do with SS and Libertine then? Also, what if I need healing? (not sure whether I do or not)

I am not even into sales :slight_smile: , and for that, there are many other users like @Azriel @Billions @ouroboros @Niles, etc.

You can also do Wanted + SS, so many options and if you feel that you need some healing there are plenty for that but this is only your call, no one can do this decision for you.

Ah, apparently there is some healing in Wanted Black, so maybe that’s the way to go. In any case I’m doing one loop of SS right now just to stick to schedule, but I may replace it or stack it with WB… And yeah, based on reading/replies Libertine can come later.

1 Like

Just one more thing to the end. Please leave us some girls, will you :slight_smile: ?

1 Like