QTKS - The Wealth & Wisdom Of Cicero - HOM & PCC Custom

welcome back. Are you running your QTKS custom? Not clear if you’re stacking at, or switched to a bunch of other subs.

I’m more concerned with making sure that I always have HOM as the driver of my stack.

ZP or QTKS not so important I was testing both, seeing their flavor.

They’re VERY different. This is it to the T. I haven’t been posting partially because I haven’t been noticing, but then the results hit BIG when they came

Gotcha, do you have any thoughts on that manifestation module stack were both running?

So relatable. I didn’t want people to see my vulnerability because I thought they would judge or attack me, perceiving it as a weakness. I started retreating into my head and tensing my body to escape from the realization that I too had feelings. Now that I have released many of these early childhood tension patterns and settled more into my body, life is much better, even when I feel terrible.

…I was talking to a new colleague at work and I told her I would introduce her to other colleagues. She froze and became a bit anxious. In that moment, I just really liked her and I don’t know why, but there is something beautiful about vulnerability. Being seen and understood without words feels like being held. Without becoming overly sentimental, embracing vulnerability leads to beautiful experiences, even if they are messed up.

Yes, I do. Been offline for a while but REALLY have a lot to say about the custom.

Part of me got it at the worst time humanly possible. My leads dried up almost completely and I’ve had to hunt. I was banking on manifestation because I was getting 5+ calls a day and all I needed is to push them over the edge. So I was unlucky there.

But also, as QTKS is “subtle,” there are certain effects that I want subtle and certain effects I DONT want subtle. I don’t want productivity and the rush of loving money-making to be subtle. I want it to be all out. I want it to be a virtuous cycle.

There are a lot of modules and cores that I would love a subtle effect for. I won’t go down the list. But @exul or whatever his god damn new username is these days (stop changing it lol!) put it well when he said Index Gate, Stark, and LoTS were all fantastic with the subtlety of QTKS, but wanted black was NOT.

I think PCC QTKS is better than ZP. HOM ZP is better than QTKS. Inner Circle QTKS would be godly. For me, who doesn’t like the overwhelming power of social subs on me, I’d prefer QTKS for subs like True Sell, Stark, Daredevil. Also, QTKS for emperor black, as I’d like a subtle current of dedicated focus, not an overwhelming urge to isolate. The one I can’t peg… no idea if Limitless Executive would be better ZP or QTKS.

5 Likes

As for the custom itself…. (This is all leading up to the manifestation modules I promise)

I needed to take time off the forum because it was SO long term oriented that I needed to focus on results in weeks and months. It was instantly apparent that measuring day to day results with Cicero was simply laughable.

HOM is for super long term wealth creation. EOG/RICH would be shorter term. Think EOG = THIS LIFE TIME, while HOM = GENERATIONAL WEALTH

I’ve become much more conscious about taxes and major financial conversations I’ve been avoiding since HOM (combined with Victory’s Call)… but there’s nothing IMMEDIATE to report.

PCC has me socializing in ways that bolster up my social value 3-6 months from now. I hear a mentor in my voice in my men’s group saying “don’t take too much leadership too soon. Be quiet now so that you can become respected and when you do speak, it’ll have much more weight attached. You could help that person now, but he will be much more willing to receive your help in 3 months. You could speak now, or you could wait until they’re dying to hear what you have to say in a few months.”

Virtue: Temperance is adding even more long term thinking in.

And I did create the custom with that as a goal, I just didn’t realize how much that would take effect.

Hence the forum break

2 Likes

As for the manifestation modules themselves. There’s too many. But they’re powerful.

Combined with King’s Radiance, follow up with sales has been really powerful, for sure.

But even more interesting, my parents wanted to buy an apartment for me to rent out & one day inherit when they die.

I thought that was a king’s radiance + manifestation modules combo… as my parents said that they thought about it for months and months and said that they didn’t think it was a good idea and had this belief and that belief that I wouldnt want to pay rent and would say “well I’m gonna travel this month no rent for you.”

But then shortly after the custom, they approached me and said “we changed our mind” (I didn’t know they had even thought of it lol) “and we want to buy this and have you rent it.”

It was a fucking AMAZING opportunity. Insane manifestation. The deal may fall through, but, it showed the power of the manifestation modules.

But I like being in control of my destiny, more than being in control of “reality” itself. I’m in a season of work. And I ONLY want to manifest wealth. That is literally it. So, I probably should’ve made the custom HOM/LE/RICH.

But I’m glad it was PCC for a while longer because that has been AMAZING. I feel like I’m ready to move on from it maybe though.

And inner blaze, voice master, and natural winner felt out of place

6 Likes

Oh hey that’s me. The famous @exul

1 Like

Friday Aug 18

HOM ZP solo - 5 min

The MOMENT the loop finished I got a hit of shame for my lack of saving, investing, tax strategy, etc. it was very very intense and sudden.

I listened to it with my gf, happened to stumble upon investing as a convo, and was struck by how well she manages her money.

This is reminding me of why HOM + SE was one of the best stacks I’ve ever had in my life especially for sales.

QTKS

I must say that my life has SUBSTANTIALLY CHANGED for the better since QTKS began.

My discipline and willpower just seem completely and utterly natural.

THIS is the kind of stuff that I think is valuable to have as QTKS/Subtle-KS

Since QTKS, I’ve set goals and accomplished naturally…

• quitting coffee 100% (used to need 2-3 cups a day… this has made me much more focused, less anxious, reduce ADHD, procrastinate less)

• quitting watching YouTube 100% (would stay up for 2+ hours on YT at least twice a night and ruin my sleep… would watch YouTube while waiting for sales calls ruining my focus… would watch YouTube while cooking…. Overall average 5-6 hours of YT daily.)

• quitting online chess 100% (massive addiction)

• sleeping better (sleep score has been CONSISTENTLY 90%+ since QTKS… in large part due to no coffee and no online addictions)

• stopped eating out (for both health and money reasons)

And even more interestingly….

I’ve unintentionally had a lot of other benefits…

• I now fill up my bath with cold water and have an ice bath 3-5x per week

• I do cardio and stretching nearly every day

• I’ve almost completely lost interest in eating sugar and drinking alcohol even when offered

• I really do feel like more manifestations come in (I’m just exclusively focused on wealth manifestations because that measures to excellence as a sales person… so I’m not all that hype about manifestations like “I was thinking I wanted something and then someone randomly gave it to me”)

9 Likes
  1. that’s an insane amount of YouTube, have you cut back on your learning, or was that time merely just mindless entertainment?

2. quitting chess was a great move, it’s a time sink to get really good, and the payoff is really just ego based

The YouTube was mainly background.

Driving, cooking, cleaning, running, exercise.

But at least 30 mins a day of chess videos (daily gothamchess)

30 mins a day minimum of falling into a “shorts” rabbit hole

And plenty of “I have an activity in 5 minutes so let me watch YouTube to fill that time” screentime

Plus, I would usually respond to no-shows on sales calls with either chess or YouTube

1 Like

Khan Reports

Note: I haven’t listened to Khan in 5 days

Sex with my girlfriend was more electric. I was more dominant. She was more submissive. I went harder. It was more primal overall. Both of us loved it. I had zero thoughts about my stamina in any way.

Khan Dreams

I didn’t listen to Khan last night while awake, but I dreamed about listening to it in my dream.

I find dream reports VERY boring for everyone except the dreamer, so I’ll keep it short.

The dream had me as an investigator type. It was a very crime Noir theme, although it wasn’t in black and white. Just gritty.

Heroin was involved somehow.

I was walking into a party to “blend in,” then interrogate someone

While waiting in line to enter the party, I decided to microloop 30s of Khan.

I’ve never listened to a subliminal IN MY DREAM before so that was interesting…

In the dream I was very sexually dominant, not to have sex, but, to use that energy to add to my power. It was sort of a “sex dream” but it didn’t involve me actually having sex, it involves using khan-type sexual energy to be more powerful

2 Likes

Some thoughts occurred to me about the nature of recon

It seems to me important to make two distinctions in recon.

1. processing speed.

2. processing intensity (or “burden of processing”)

With there being a matrix of users divided into

• high speed/ high intensity
  • high speed/ low intensity
  • low speed/ high intensity
  • low speed/ low intensity

High speed/ low intensity would be the lowest recon possible.

Low speed/ high intensity being the highest recon possible.

This could be used by user, but also even with 1 user, subliminal by subliminal.

For example

I am undoubtedly High Speed, High Intensity.

Subliminals are very intense for me to run, so I get extreme recon, but I also get extreme results.

That is why

I find subliminals like mogul, PCC, inner circle, sanguine elixir, and other light cores so fundamentally powerful. I integrate subliminals quickly thanks to high speed, so, I see the FULL effect of the subliminal quickly, and since I’m high intensity, the lighter nature of these subliminals is more fitting for me than trying to quickly assimilate all of Khan. If I were to assimilate all of Khan, too quickly, my brain would probably explode.

You can also see that this is why

@SaintSovereign and I enjoy 1-3 minute loops so much. We seem to both be high intensity, high speed, right down to both being slapped seven ways to Sunday when we run certain healing titles (CFW, LBFH for me) ((please correct me if I’m wrong))

Meanwhile, @invictus would be

the definition of High Speed, Low Intensity. He gets results extremely quickly, so, he’s fully processed the subliminal extremely fast, but he’s also apparently very unburdened by any subconscious processing, so he doesn’t worry about the “effects of being overloaded” because for him the effects are very slight.

Certain users could be low speed, high intensity.

My gf is certainly this way. She listens to full 15 minute loops, and her recon is very high when it’s high, but if you give her a 3 minute loop she doesn’t notice much at all. This is actually to her benefit because her changes are slower but VERY DEEP. She can change long-standing personality traits to the core with consistent exposure.

And then someone with low speed and low burden

would be someone who is blind to their subliminal results. They absolutely change over time, as I’ve seen many a friend say “subliminals are doing nothing” when indeed they are. The results aren’t sudden due to low speed (and maybe speed is related to awareness)

But they also have low recon intensity or burden, so they don’t even notice recon… these are the guys who 3 weeks after starting a subliminal may seem different to you and I, but all they have to say is “why the F do you like listening to raindrop soundtracks?”

12 Likes

Going to be pushing forward with more focus on HOM/Khan.

@Azriel @Niles @Extraordinaire have all been inspiring in sticking with khan long term, however, in a crazy twist, it was a forum break that got me processing and thinking and spontaneously realized that I could use khan at this stage - then I come back and realize all you badasses are running it too :joy:

New journal

3 Likes

Very nice summary. I am probably in the last category. My only issue is sleep. The longer I listen in terms of minutes, the worse my sleep.

I like your framework. And it is true that a change that occurs more quickly is easier to notice.

One point to add on to that is that sensitivity/awareness can vary independently of speed. A more attentive or in-tune person may notice more of their internal environment even if it does not change quickly.

That being said, my own awareness is often a bit low at times. I’m frequently surprised by results. And as the subs get more organic and subtle, this will probably happen even more.

I like your ideas. Hope you keep them coming.

I’ll be coming back to that post to reflect on it as time permits.

1 Like

I have never run Khan consistently/ in full, but have had great little tests on it. I avoided EOG for years and when I finally ran it, it completely changed my life. I feel Khan will do something similar and have been more and more drawn to add it. Not sure how I would run it in full at this time, but very excited for you to run it and see how it incorporates into your life and goals. My goal is to build up to a Khan/ WB custom I can run alongside HOM/EOG custom and True Sell Black.

2 Likes

I’m high speed/ high intensity in your framework.
Closer to high speed/medium intensity by still
love this model

You are going to be a force to be reckoned with! Very exciting and looking forward to hearing about it :slight_smile: