Main Disc. Thread - The Revelation of Mind (Custom Module Available!) (2.27.23 Hotfix Available!)

They’ve only been talking about it for a while now. Search :wink:

3 Likes

@SaintSovereign Can you answer this? Just made a RoM custom before this was announced and would like to know as well.

1 Like

@Brandon :point_up:

2 Likes

@RVconsultant what exactly is ROB ?

Is this the reboot of Legacy ?

2 Likes

No no. Its just the Revelation series. And tbh no one doesnt knkw what exactly RoB is.

The thing is RoB gonna come out (might be soon), but if you want to get some idea about what RoB might be, i am tagging @Lion for you :grin: :+1:. He can answer ur questions with some bullet points

4 Likes
  • The same way RoS and RoM reveals the secrets of the Spirit and Mind through our individual unfolding, RoB will do the same for our Body.

• Possible manifestations could be health and shifting based on what we uniquely and subjectively need rather than objectivelt want.

• Probably will have spiritual elements too to help with this.

• Gaining energy for our material and auric bodies are possible.

These are just guesses though since Saint and Fire will decide what a product ends up being based on their research.

11 Likes

if RoS is Giga-spirit and RoM is Giga-mind, then RoB will be Giga-chad, no doubt.

Run all three and you’ll become… the Thrice Great… the Trismagigatus :open_mouth:

2 Likes

Yes, it’s been updated. But the original version wasn’t “broken.” We simply upgraded the core.

5 Likes

Thanks. I spoke to support about it. You said that you don’t want to make RoS a core since people would make dangerous customs. Couldn’t you just disable certain cores and modules during the build process that you felt were unfit? That way we could include the RoS core, RoM core, and possibly RoB core all in the same custom, and if someone tried to pick let’s say Sexual Manifestation as a module, it would be greyed out and inaccessible. Just a thought. I’m sure a lot of us would want 2 or even all 3 in 1 custom.

1 Like

Requires more effort on our part than most people realize, since there’s some configurations that wouldn’t seem like too much, but would be. Right now, no core until I get a feel on how the title is accepted.

11 Likes

If there is one word to describe the title, feels like stress relief

Used with rom update, seems like rom gets you stuck in the head more

1 Like

I was just wondering how the cognitive enhancement from Quantum Limitless (stage 4 in particular) and Revelation of Mind differentiate, overlap, or complement one another… :thinking:

Except for the obvious ones; the RoM unfolding, and the Quantum Focus Mode and time dilation of QL.

6 Likes

There is gifted math genius in jurassic park. @SaintSovereign said imagine him, combining the two.

1 Like

if I remember correctly ,Rom contains a part of ME,probably the part that helps the listener run simulations subconsciously ?

that seems to be what I am experiencing…when I sing or play piano,I seem to make subtle and subconscious adjustments …during those activities ,it is really easy to get into a present state and my senses are enhanced I could feel different parts of my body/muscles cooperate with each other,I seem to get in the rhythm of the music and body…flowing with it …much more relaxed and have a much better control over certain singing techniques which requires higher level of sensitivity to different part of muscles and higher proficiency in balancing those parts…

I am guessing Rom has some elements of subconscious flow ,ME and submodel alpha?

those are the effect I experience the most…

of course there is improvements in meditative/spiritual aspects…I experience some time distortion/dialation effect ,meaning my subjective perception of time change ,in the past ,I experience it when I was in deep meditation /hypnotic state,but now ten minutes walk feels like half an hour .

probably later ,I will find the way to fire it up on demand.

another thing is that,during my daily meditation session,accidentally ,I noticed that now I could tap into a deeper realm of consciousness where it is really easy to summon different archetype‘s power…there is still something more need to experiment before I could make a solid assessment…

I am gonna take a two-weeks washout…let‘s see how it goes?deeper integration ?blooming? I dont know…should be fun…

7 Likes

Does this allow you to divine the contents of a book without opening it? reading it, without actually reading it?

Does this have scripting towards the enhancement of our psychic senses?

1 Like

This is no Vodoo Magic, lol.

This are the modules included in RoM

10 Likes

washout day 7,my aunt taught me a set of traditional taoistic practice…I dont know if it counts as manifestation from Rom ?I will start to practice tonight…

edit :the reason why I am not sure it is a manifestation from Rom is that my mom has been telling me that her little sister is practicing some kind of meditation and taoistic technique long before I have started my run with Rom…it seems to be a natural process that she would introduce those techniques to me anyway…whatever,I am gonna incorporate them into my daily routine anyway…it suits my need…

5 Likes

It does
after RoM, I’ve manifested mentors and knowledge which can be called esoteric.

1 Like

We call this “playing lawyer games with results.” It’s very obvious that this is a manifestation. It does you no good to do this.

6 Likes