True Social: Power Can Corrupt
Emperor: The Executive

6 Likes

I noticed the tag earlier and almost posted about it. Great news

1 Like

Thank you very much
It’s crazy

3 Likes

That is pretty awesome to hear that the QTKS customs are already inbetween ZPV2 Max and ZPv3

At one point i remember you stating that you took out the primer for them(QTKS)… Is that likely the future for all subs and customs?

3 Likes

I like this, good organization of subs.

4 Likes

There is only minimal primer remaining in any build, and was refashioned into a standalone title: Ascension Chamber.

The primer was fantastic (those who have run AsC can attest), but it added A LOT of processing to each title. By keeping only what was necessary, people’s results improved because they weren’t having recon against the scripting that was in the primer.

9 Likes

Also, I will say that the wealth titles are up for being looked at. We’ve gone quite far with our romance and sexual stuff. Now, let’s see what we can do with wealth.

60 Likes

Yes place. I have been waiting for this.

10 Likes

This is exciting.

I am really hopeful that the legeacy alpha titles get looked at as well… Emperor and Stark really could use some improvements.

1 Like

@SaintSovereign I’m guessing the Sanguine titles will include Regeneration ?

:fire::fire:

Great news!

3 Likes

Or a new Wealth title with ideas from Both infused and made from scratch while providing a unique viewpoint

Isn’t this getting a new version built from scratch

4 Likes

Of course. We waited to do these because they are already so reliable and changing them up means changing people’s experiences. Now that we’ve learned a lot of lessons, I think I can minimize the disruption to anyone’s steady subliminal experience. I was quite shocked at how little recon Wanted Black seems to trigger, for example.

25 Likes

OR… both? :wink:

1 Like

:eyes:

2 Likes

I’ve ran Emperor and Stark the longest out of any titles… and I can already tell immediately that Genesis just feels like 1000X better… Zero recon, scripting takes hold almost instantly.

Whatever you guys have been doing with the new titles is working better than any of us would have expected.

15 Likes

We have considered that, or putting the Sanguine titles under Regeneration. This is another title that will be completely rewritten from scratch. The idea we have for it is going to be phenomenal. Nothing else out there like it. And this is not just marketing – just wait. We’ve tested the basic concept already.

25 Likes

Is that what was mentioned on the DR LD sales page?

1 Like

@SaintSovereign

Any possibility on more information regarding customs??? Like specific modules that might not be necessary alongside a specific Core?

I’m trying to map out some customs and have been getting quite confused :rofl:

Hoping this becomes easier as time goes on.

3 Likes

This is the new healing concept you have mentioned before a bit ago?

I feel a module pack coming out soon with all these announcements lol

2 Likes