Valuable Posts, Ouroboros' Forum Archive

interesting

“If i cant convince you of something in an open conversation”

1 Like

My two cents on the secret to subliminal success - the root of using EXPERIMENTATION to solve all your problems.

3 Likes

How to run multistagers according to saint.

2 Likes

Sermon On Results by Fire and reflection by Lich,

More fuel to the argument

Love is developed through bonding but also through RESPECT and a generally well put together life that a woman wants to join - which is why IMHO ascended mogul and HOM a fantastic “seduction” sub if you’re looking for serious partners and relationships.

Also even healing as you can’t bond with someone else if that’s triggering for you

2 Likes

I can relate. Long washout are extremely helpful for me - but they’re better for me personally when I don’t need top-of-the-line results. AKA sales streaks. I like running subs when I’m selling. Longer washouts on holidays. Also this is why I often listen to subs just 2x per week. Sometimes I"ll take a 5 day washout 3 or 4 times in a month. So instead of one washout, it’s just a month or two of infrequent listening.

thanks to @RVconsultant for the tag

3 Likes

Cool!

2 Likes

Will To Power (PCC) compared to GLM:CO

1 Like
2 Likes
4 Likes

Interesting.

1 Like

Phoenix is pretty good

4 Likes

Saint Advice on dating, and explaining more about WB/PS

2 Likes

The profound effects of KB, but seriously what does “endgame sub” mean?

3 Likes

I had it soooo wrong.

@Prioritas is the MVP for asking the smart questions.

Actually, this makes me a lot happier about my results with Love Bomb vs. LBFH… Love Bomb is smooth for me while LBFH gives me UBER-RECON like worse than jumping straight to DRST4 as my first sub (i didn’t do that.)

It made me think something was wrong with me, I thought LBFH was healing and LB was aura, so I figured there was something deeply wrong with me that I couldn’t even touch whatever trauma i had stored in me with 30s of LBFH.

Now I feel better about this lol.

5 Likes

not to be missed

4 Likes

A well put, concise way to sum up diff healing subs

2 Likes

5char

3 Likes