Main Disc. Thread - Primal Nights (Now Available! Free Upgrade!)

I will try this after my current stack

I mean, keep in mind that this is specifically made for the act of intimacy and foreplay. Any other benefits are peripheral.

10 Likes

How much of the performance side does PN cover? Does it make sense to stack this with Diamond or SM X2? How much redundancy is there?

2 Likes

I’d stack it, if I had a slot, and choose Divine Diamond as it currently has the most up-to-date tech.

1 Like

None, really. Diamond focuses strongly on enhancing pleasure and sensation, SM focuses on technique, Primal Nights focuses on raw, uninhibited sex and lust (which does have overlap with enhancing pleasure and sensation, but the mechanism is different).

12 Likes

Because of the way we wrote the Primal Nights copy, I think some of the breakthroughs we’ve accomplished have been missed. I only say this because I need feedback on this and because we were having so much fun being unhinged in the copy, we may not get reports. So, watch the following things to tell if it’s working for you (and please report):

• The aura of pleasure. People who are attracted to you will become more than aroused just by being around you. They will literally experience light to medium sexual pleasure – in accordance to the free will scripting (so, it might not work in very public places, but on a date in a romantic restaurant or something should – if they feel comfortable). @Matalexander305 MIGHT have reported this with his experience. If you can, ask your gf if she was experiencing actual sexual stimulation while near you. Of course, if she doesn’t know about your sub use, that’s fine.
  • The constant affirmation of your sexual prowess. @Saiyan4Blue reported this.
  • I kinda didn’t want to spoil this one, but I don’t want anyone to ignore it – if during the actual act of sex, their pleasure becomes so intense that they begin to babble, or say incomprehensible things.
  • If they comment on your scent (in a positive way)
36 Likes

Is this sub mainly for the purpose of in-person meeting? I would imagine yes

However, could it work over the phone or via text? For the purpose of a long distance situation

3 Likes

I will be putting this to the test on Thursday. Ran a short test loop yesterday and felt intense heart chakra energy and I’m not one for feeling energy all that often.

Even though Thursday is 1st day of washout I will test it strictly for scientific purposes :wink:

1 Like

Energy knows no bounds

1 Like

Yeah she doesn’t know about my sub use, but she was super turned on out of the blue. We’ve never really sexted much and for her to tell me she was really wet in class tells me Primal nights played a part in that haha

And she has never said anything so bold like “I want to f*ck you all day and all night” “I want that spice all over my vagina”

I will keep experimenting :wink:

10 Likes

I also got this, usually I’m always wearing a fragrance but decided not to for a day and she commented during sex how much she loved my natural smell

4 Likes

Pheromone signature enhanced like on Wanted Black

2 Likes

I have a question, will PN attract random chicks if I’m going out in a Cafe,pub,club or ot wouldn’t?

1 Like

There’s one way to find out! :sunglasses:

OH shit!

OH SHIT!

I have had 2 encounters with my wife after listening so far. The first time, I noticed that she was really, REALLY wet during the act. Last night she was again all super slicked up before we got started. I made a mental note to record it here this morning, as the only difference I can note is my listens of PN.

Much appreciation for that confirmation, bossman! Thank you for the product!

Work today should be interesting.

16 Likes

Been using Wanted Black for a week now, been wondering, which sub will synergise better, primal nights or Rotnw? My main goal is to attract, seal the deal and rock her world + expose her to new sexual possibilities she wasn’t aware of.

What is in this stuff?

Only 1 hour into my shift, and I have had more recognized IOI’s than in my entire adult life.

Edit:
Couple hours in…the ladies are smiling at me before I make eye contact. Wtf bro

14 Likes

Either should be just fine.

Primal Nights sounds like it should
seal the deal.

1 Like

Thanks, was leaning towards that one too.

@Saiyan4Blue being genius

11 Likes