Main Disc. Thread - Primal Nights (Now Available! Free Upgrade!)

yup, ended up buying PN to add to WB. don’t quite think I need more than these two, thanks! :slight_smile:

What you mean? The energy is coming from you. This goes into the conversation on the “presults” discussion thread. When it comes to auras, where do you all think the energy comes from? The sub? You think the small little .mp3 file has the ability to transfer energy from the .mp3 and into you?

Or, is the scripting simply stimulating something that’s already within you – the ability to develop and project strong energetic (and physical – as in subtle body cues) auras? You do realize that there are people on this forum and in the world who can do this consciously, and there’s individuals who do it unconsciously because they’ve simply integrated the idea that they are incredibly sexy and everyone wants them in their auras.

You do realize that this is what the whole “red pill” techniques were intended to cultivate right? You go out every night, follow systematic routines to try and get as many phone numbers as you can. As you become more and more successful, it becomes easier because you become congruent with that mindset. And one of the side effects of this that they never mentioned? You began to naturally create a sexual aura without conscious thought.

Energetic subs do the same thing, just more intense due to the amount of scripting, but it’s YOUR sexual energy doing this. You’re only shocked because you never perceived yourself as that attractive, but the truth – your Zero Point is now emerging. You always were that guy to get these IOIs.

45 Likes

I really want to try primal night now goddam hahaha

1 Like

It was tongue in cheek, or with a tone of wondrous amazement! I can’t believe my day.

Your write-up in the presults thread was awesomely informative as well. Some days your words are a sub result for me; today is another one for the books.

Thank you sir!

Edit: I do have my theories on how the auras work…I think you project the aura, the subs provide the info.

Good reminder :slight_smile:

There is also a pleasant side effect where you will feel this hunger to dominate and conquer

4 Likes

Yo @SaintSovereign

Finally tried PN for the first time as a core in my custom, and it only took me 10 minutes to make my girl orgasm hard on the phone with some dirty talk.

An interesting thing that I noticed is that my voice changed a bit during the talk, like I automatically started talking in a deeper sensual tone, and then went back to my chill and joyful tone again.

15 Likes

That is quite something. I have this too many times but never this fast

5 Likes

Maybe it’s because of the rest of the custom too

For reference:

12 Likes

The only other thing i see boosting the effect is WB and Auric Overdrive. Surprised you don’t have Direct Influencing Aura?

To give a little more context. I used to do this with every new girl with old PS and Libertine as a way of giving them an experience they most likely never had before. New or old, doesn’t matter. It usually start with texting or video calling and it takes ALOT OF TIME. I am talking hours even with ones i knew very intimately and fully trust me. Last few times i did it was using WB and the last time ever was with New Emperor plus Rotnw. It also took hours. But to your point, you might have been able to do the same without Primal Nights.

1 Like

Maybe I am getting this wrong, but now which title is capable of generating that aura which attracts beautiful partners ?

2 Likes

@WinglissStark some status subs do, some more than others. All attraction subs and attraction aura subs. Again some more than others depending on the goal of the subs and the method of achieving it

the more I read the warnings about not running Primal Nights before work, the more I wanna run Primal Nights before work :wink:

To see what happens passively.
(Joking of course. If anything, I’d run it about 2 hours BEFORE end of my work shift so it’s hitting full-steam when I get back home)

6 Likes

Then please suggest me the best title for attraction part.

No I mean that since.the goal of Primal.Nights is drastically different than Libertine, we no longer have that sub where you run it and let beautiful girls flock to you.

1 Like

Saint answered this

2 Likes

Totally on point the product is just one of many tools in your arsenal.

I recall decades ago i was able to project an aura simply by being in state.

1 Like

I have a feeling that there may be a replacement for Libertine in the near future.
I don’t think they’d eliminate something that unique and useful without making something else that filled the same role.

2 Likes

i think they changed libertine drastically like this because it’s similar to how wanted/seductress work.

maybe wanted/seductress will be more like libertine now that we have WB & SD.

1 Like

SC have simply evolved the product for changing times. Libertine is i believe now redundant.

3 Likes