I'm truly broken. Need help

oh, great! I have iranian background too :slight_smile: even forsi kam-kam gapzanam :joy_cat:

1 Like

Haha :rofl:

This struck a chord for me.

How do you know that every part of your being agrees with it?

2 Likes

For me, it’s usually what they call in Reality Transurfing terms “heart and mind coordination”. The goal has to feel right both intellectually and emotionally. If your heart and your mind agree on the same thing, you’re going to be unstoppable. Find the right subs and you’ll be doing things that you (and others) thought are impossible.

Pursuing goals that feel right to your mind but not your heart could very well lead to burnout as you will be fighting your heart every step on the way. That is actually one of the main causes of procrastination. Instead of wondering why you can’t get yourself to do something, ask yourself if that’s the right goal to begin with.

Chasing a goal that’s only emotionally fulfilling can very well lead to intellectual mediocrity with no growth.

When your heart and your mind are aligned, you have all your ducks in a row. The subs add jetfuel to the fire.

6 Likes

Any books or resources you recommend on Reality Transurfing?

Edit: maybe not necessary but genuinely curious :crazy_face:

That’s quite the comment, Brian. :thinking:

2 Likes

Renee Garcia explanations often make more sense than the original Transurfing material.

2 Likes

Imagine you are a ship in the middle of the ocean. You have a destination in mind, but the waters are calm and the wind is still. You feel unmotivated and stuck, unable to move forward. But then you remember something. You have a powerful engine that can propel you forward, even in the calmest of waters. You start the engine and feel the ship come to life. The water begins to churn, and the wind picks up. You are moving forward, closer to your destination with each passing moment. Just like the ship, you too have a powerful engine inside of you. It’s called motivation, and it can propel you forward even when the waters are calm. You have the power to ignite your engine and move forward towards your goals. You can do this by taking small steps, setting achievable goals, and celebrating your successes along the way. Remember, just like the ship, you have the power to overcome any obstacle and reach your destination.

1 Like

@brainwavebrian that was disrespectful. Don’t do that again.

7 Likes

Brian. It’s important to maintain a respectful and constructive dialogue when sharing feedback. Attacking or belittling Subliminal Club and it’s founders doesn’t contribute to productive discussions. If you have concerns or suggestions, sharing them in a respectful manner will likely lead to more meaningful discussions and positive outcomes for everyone involved.

It’s quite true that the way we choose to articulate our opinions often reveals more about our own character than the topics at hand.

7 Likes

whatever he posted was so messed up that fire deleted which says enough

6 Likes

He’s mad because he wanted me to help him pay for the $50 discounted rebuild via PayPal (since PayPal is not on the Q store) and I haven’t had time to do it yet, since you all saw that things got hectic and QTKS stuff came first. Now, I’m not helping him do anything.

I don’t need your $50, @brainwavebrian, and you’re on your last strike. Don’t ever step foot into my house and disrespect me, @Fire, my staff or my customers.

10 Likes

We live in a time where we’re disconnected from our feelings. We need to work, to deliver, to function.
Feelings are second to all the more important things. At least, that’s what we came to believe.
But our feelings, our emotions are still there. They are energy circulating through our body. One of my mentors always says “An emotion wants to be felt as a candy wants to be sucked”. When we don’t acknowledge them, they remain in our system. And that’s what happens, when we have to simply function, when we don’t allow ourselves to feel. Feeling might be unpleasant and painful, but in the long run it’s healthier and much more pleasant than not feeling. Stored up feelings are the reason for many illnesses from an ulcer to depression.
Take your time and allow yourself to feel whatever is inside you. Take walks, journal, do what ever it takes to find access to what ever you stored inside yourself. And then just feel and let the feeling do what is necessary. Perhaps you will cry for hours, perhaps just for 5 minutes, perhaps you feel an irritating anger and need to scream it out of your system. Then go into a forest and just scream.
There’s also therapeutical boxing. Especially useful if you have stored up anger.

My fiance was in a state of depression and despair as well. Realizing, identifying and releasing the emotion was key for betterment.

5 Likes
1 Like

:lion: :sun_with_face:RAAAAAAH UZBEKISTAN MENTIONED :lion: :sun_with_face: :uzbekistan: :eagle::uzbekistan: :eagle::uzbekistan: WHAT THE FUCK IS ECONOMY :eagle::uzbekistan: :eagle::uzbekistan: :eagle:

2 Likes

A custom stack with modules Carpe Diem Ascended, Joie De Vivre and Stress Displacement would be my recommendation along with 2 cores and other modules of your own choosing. For a free option add A Love Bomb for Humanity to your schedule.

I also felt stuck and unmotivated for more than a year and have just recently recovered. I had a daily routine before but I could not follow it for some reason. Then bad habits took over and steamrolled me. My recent changes are boiling water as soon as I wake up for my Hibiscus Tea. Green Tea is also good. They are superior to coffee imo, which I hate because it’s an addictive stimulant and actually a small dose of poison. While waiting for it to cool down I do 20 minutes of Transcendental Meditation which is the most effective according to sciencewhile in an Alexander Technique semi-supine position. It’s very easy. Just pick 1 to 3 one-syllable mantra words then focus on chanting them with your eyes closed as you relax. Then I listen to Priming by Tony Robbins after a cold shower in the morning. I then do 20 sessions of QuadNBack, a harder version of DualNback. Watch how to adjust settings here.

I already had good habits before but adding Transcendental Meditation, QuadNBack, and QL+DRLD stack are game changers. It has not been that long and by how much each is contributing to the synergy I don’t know but I can honestly say I am a different man compared to a month ago. Even before my depression, my daily habit stacks were not as effective. I can perform but I was fatigued. Lag and resistance were major issues.

According to Tony Robbins, we have six human needs. Each person weighs each need differently and we have different strategies/roadmaps for meeting these needs. If they are not met, we suffer. Of these six needs, Growth/Progress and Contribution are very important for lasting fulfillment. So make sure when you examine your life and plan towards your ideal future you listen to your inner voice.

2 Likes

Some human technology can equate to human tragedy because it disconnects us from the source.

I used to be on that stage developing embedded systems, and my only buddy is the computer, nowadays I spent less time with computers. If this is your thing, invest more on ergonomics way of things. Having to spent a lot of times on this environment can trigger depression.

I prefer to stand rather than to sit around when I do programming (there are health benefits on this one), My ref has lots of fruits, no beers. I sometimes entertain myself with cool music. I plan everyday, every hour like a mission. And if I don’t like working, I have a rubber punching statue next door, also I have a punching bag for kicking.

If we wanted our mind to work hard we need to feed it more with oxygen, so I intentionally bought a bike just for that. I meditate and exercise a lot. Also importantly connect with people, I do extra curricular activities like helping the community, etc. this is one of the ways I channel my negative energies into positive ones.

3 Likes

When you are the negative spiral and in hell, keep going down. If you go down far enough you will surely pop out the other side in heaven. Use the law of opposites. Heyoka medicine. Everything is the opposite of what it appears to be and nothing is the opposite of what it appears to be. Walk backwards. Breath backwards, look backwards, speak backwards, hear backwards, feel inwards, sleep backwards. You do enough backwards and you will laugh at everything. You won’t buy into the lies, and be free.

1 Like

Hmm yes

I think I manifested seeing this post to help me better understand all my wins and losses with subliminals recently. Lack of heart mind coherence.

That explains me fighting results that my ego wants and manifesting massive recon…

I will ponder on your wise words…

1 Like