0 - 10 Million - Sayian4blue’s EoG Journal

@Saiyan4Blue
This is not you, right?

2 Likes

Looking good, I like your watches and those black knee protectors :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Deadpool thanks,. So anyways i started blasting :laughing:

1 Like

Update 10: I can easily work up to 12 hours a day with zero inconvenience. I have reached one of my many success milestones. I go to sleep thinking about work, i dream about my work and wake up excited about working. But work is 80% experimenting, changing, editing, fixing and the 20% is the overall progress.

Time is starting to move quick just as it would if i were to play video games or binge watch a series. I don’t know with certainty if how long things take, how quick i get things not is optimal or not. But i do feel like i am headed in the right direction.

3 Likes

Update 11: The time is right. I’ve done everything I can and prepared the best way I can. My empire starts in few days since I need to wait for some orders I purchased to arrive. Its been almost a full month but here I am. This month has been the most transformative I’ve ever experienced except for others where I was forced to adapt and survive. Not this one, this one was a transformative and very proactive, instead of reactive.

EoG stage 3 will start next week.

I have decided that I wont keep a consistent stack. EoG is the main subliminal and the bread, butter, salt, chef and the entire restaurant. Limitless is also an essential, I will however be messing around with slot 3 and 4. And oh boy I gave Wanted Black a go, at the risk of not turning this journal into another sex journal, I will keep the results for myself. I will say that the feeling it gives, Absolute power tempered by Control and healthy dose of non chalans, it raised the bar so high I fail so see why any other single stage attraction sub is ever needed. It does it all, yet i could tell if i ran it even as early as a month ago i would have been riddled with recon.

I do however want to try DR:LD… With Limitless they would turn into a Limitless Destroyer and I am too dorky to pass it up.

5 Likes

Update 12: Its been a while, the work stopped because I needed some money before continuing forward. In those days i have been looking for a part time job in order to pay up for my expenses and the buissnes. Its not going as fast and easy as i hoped but its still going.

Being completly honest, i have been spending far more than i should. Had i been smarter with money i could have gone much further by now and wouldnt have needed to wait this long. Every day I checked my balance and thought that i had so much before, why did i waste so much money on unneccisary things?

Because i simply prioritized short term gratification. Lesson learned.

Now that i got what i need, i can start selling and my buissnes will become a real buissnes. Not just a website, an idea or simply a dream.

Updating my stack! Starting next week i will be running EoG + R.I.C.H + RoM and nothing else. I have been far too greedy thinking i could do whatever i want and hope things just go my way. No more adding or changing until the end of this year.

4 Likes

Update 13 Well, its been a busy month since my last post. I am very consistent with my stack

E.O.G + R.I.C.H + RoM

When it comes to work, I am comfortably working 6 to 12 hours a day productivly. I have yet to start selling but this is the right move for now.

I have also been doing other types of sides hustles since i was in a dire situation that required lots of money… the situation then slowly dragged me into overthinking and worry… I felt like changing my stack and feeling random so many times I was simply being swept off by emotions.

So after so much trouble, i’ve decided to take a 2 week washout around a week ago… using micro loops of RoM every other day 1 min. Thats when i restumbled on The power of now audiobook.

I have read this book before, even heard the full audiobook… with RoM things are far different now… I went through so many ups and downs I finally understand what presence is… And the more i felt it the more magic happened all around me…

It got to a point where while listening to the audiobook, i was getting triggred by the narrative and ideas… my need for control, for revenge for all the pain i’ve been through… I simply felt it all and let it go peacefully… It was a dark night of the soul, a proper midlife crisis if ever there was one but after that came peace…

Peace i’ve never knew existed. The ego came back again so many times, but it was far weaker each time around… its gotten hilarious how little i identify with it now. I can say that with full certainty that this is by far the biggest transformation i’ve ever experianced…

My interactions with people are completly different… my charisma is effortless and i feel far more social than alcohol could ever make me… The unfolding which was hinted at in Unforlding series of subs…. I see it… and i understand it in a way words / labels could never express…

I am the all. I am life… yet there is no I… There is nothing but just conciousness

3 Likes

Long live Sweden :slight_smile:

I’ve been on a washout since Vesper was announced. I will be running Nrich + WB for a cycle or two.

I will come back to E.O.G and Vesper will most likely replace OG R.I.C.H. I’ve used WB once or twice earlier. After all that hard work i will have some fun now

1 Like

I am back on the main grind. WB and Nrich were super fun but i was one big distracted mess. I have been doing too much and yet nothing at the same time. Now i am back on my mission.

After the washout, long time and a long time of contemplation I have decided that Genisis Mogul to be my main sub. I will be using it as the sun and Khan Black as the moon. Just two subs. Simple as that. I chose G:M because i will be waiting for E.O.G to be upgraded, and KB simply because i’ve seen the overwhelmingly positive reports people are getting especially the incresed energy.

Why not N.rich? Simply because there are no markets for me to disrupt yet. I need G:M’s simplicity and versatility.

Day one 1: G:M 12 min and KB stage two 4 min.
This is easily the most subtle yet effective subliminal i’ve ever used. There is a magical feeling to it. So simple, yet so effective. Exactly what a chaotic mind like mine needs. The more i relax and let go, the easier it is to take action and deal with problems.

Its quite tricky to describe but its so peaceful and bold.

3 Likes

What do you think happened?

Thoughs of women, intimacy and sex duo to Wanted Black and Khan Black stage 1 at the time.

2 Likes

Today was very productive and fun. I’ve felt sleepy the last few days. Saint suggested eating and drinking more water and that sure helped. It felt even more relevant knowing i had a full cake in the fridge that is now gone.

I feel like a furnace with Khan Stage 2. Cant wait for st3 and its effects on Mogul and work.

1 Like

Update 14 New Wealth Experiance

As above, so below. Yin and yang. Light and dark. Action and manifestation.

The only thing i can control is my actions and reactions. If i do that, The universe will open its doors and meet me halfway.

It will never come to me on its own, And i dont have to walk all the way to meet it either.

We meet in the middle. My path is one. Only forward using the best of my abilities while always keeping one eye open. I need not look at other paths, what ifs and look back.

Only forward. I need not think of the way or manner the universe will meet me in the middle. Only forward. Every step i take is a step the universe takes towards me… regardless of the direction.

Regardless of the destination, good or bad. Half bad or half good… I have the choice. The best can only come when i take full action, and choose the apporpriate reaction to what i can not control.

Overthinking will slows my steps. Regret cripples my progress. What if’s cloud my path and longing for the future blinds me to the oppertunity in front.

My eyes are open and my path is clear… I do what i can, with what i have to the best of my ability… may the rest fall where it may. Control and perfection are nothing but cruel lies.

” Something i wrote on my offline journal which i felt like sharint ”

5 Likes

I’ve been using new Emperor ever since it came out alongside Genisis Mogul and KB stage 2…

After one loop i decided to drop G:M and use New Emperor as my main with KB stage 2 as secondary…

Results so far…

I am fucking jacked af… it’s limited physical shifting compared to Lots is far superior than WB’s physical shifting for me atleast.

Im lifting far heavier and i feel tougher as a whole. Even my allergy to cold is becoming very managable and i feel tougher both mentally qnd physically.

The sleep aid module is definitly there and it hits well. My voice is deeper and i have never felt so dominant. Alongside KB stage 2, i feel like a walking furnace eating whatever is in my way yet continuing to lose fat.

The recon, however, hits like a truck. I am far more productive yet in odd moments i feel super restless and my mind goes to unconfortable places. Drinking more water and or tea + eating more definitly helps tho.

My current loop pattern is…

KB stage 2: 4 min and New Emperor 7 Min every other day. It’s for those reasons i’ve switched it out with G:M

It’s very well rounded and fits me far better than i imagined. Despite the recon, which i can manage, i am getting amazong breakthroughs

7 Likes

It’s been 7 days since washout from New Emperor + KB stage 2.

So much to say. For starters i have been back on the main grind. Stronger than ever, thinking big and taking shit far more seriously. I feel like a child on Emperor, everyday is learnining something new.

Though i was sure that my recon bout was over. My offline journal is indicating things that make me question everything. By observing it. I am definitly going through so many mental phases, emotions and even realities. The only consistence is that i am in control of my actions, reactions despite how emotionally volatile i am starting to feel.

However the ” toughness ” aspect of New Emperor is very commendable. No matter how bad it gets, the choice to remain in control is always mine. I am not immune to pain in any way, i dont feel it any less but its very easy to not play along with it… and stay true to whats important.

I do not know what is fully happening and it doesnt help that i am very unaware of my emotio al nature. The best way i could describe it is that i am changing very quickly, from one state to the other. Bad to good, good to bad, angry to calm, fully relaxed to iritated… it almost feels like i am being hijacked by versions of myself who vary slighltly from each other…

The only constant in all this how easy it is to not succumb to emotions. I even went through a traumatic incident which would have scarred me, only to brush it off few hours later thinking to myself ” ok. The painbody is doing its thing, trying to increse by identifying with the pain. I know what its doing despite being unable to stop it. The only thing that matters is choosing what to do about it, and to stay present with it ”

5 Likes

10 Days into washout. Oh boy i did not know how badly i needed a long washout like this. The longest I’ve ever done were 5 days, ever since the beginning of subclub. Theoretically speaking, I am probably in the top 15 with the most combined total exposure to subs.

Less is more. More action is never too much. I have made and find myself continuing to make dumb mistakes. I will name a few.

1: Sub hopping.
2: Overthinking instead of taking as much action as possible.
3: Always trying to be a smartass and trying to find ways to milk the subs and or finding a way to make them work faster and to mentally hack my mind to get results. Instead of following the instructions and taking more action. Overthinking yet again combined with over exposing.
4: Neglecting to take action and creating a false safety net " The next sub / upgrade will fix everything ". I don’t need to course correct, the subs will do it all for me. Over reliance on subs without fully understanding how to best utilize them.
5: Spending far too much time doing what is comfortable, despite my good results… which makes me wonder how much further could i be right now had i done things the right way.
6: As soon as i make a plan, structure and daily routine. It ends up being compromised by whatever small thing that interrupts it. Leading to loss of momentum, staying still in place and doing the cycle all over again.
7: Always having that magic pill wishful thinking in the back of my mind. Deluded optimism instead of taking action and believing in myself.
8: Taking in way too much information from too many sources, instead of taking what is needed and relevant to my need at the moment. And then calling that progress, since i am storing so much info, it will be used and it will be useful eventually.
9: Talking big and making promises to myself which i ended up breaking. With each broken promise, i had less confidence in myself. Massive potential, which often went everywhere yet nowhere.

And this is how i have remained in the same spot while deluding myself that i was progressing. Making minimal progress in the meantime. New Emperor is slowly making me aware of my own bs just like the old one did. I wonder why, wouldn’t doing things the right way sound and feel far simpler and effective than all those mental gymnastics i was doing for so long? The only way i consistently broke past the mental gymnastics were when i was cornered, followed by me doing things the right way and emerging victorious only to repeat the same cycle all over again… with more complicated mental gymnastics.

but why? Is it deep seated fear of success? what is it about this place that is so alluring in some way which makes me go back to it. The only answer i could come up with is habit. I have done this for so long it’s becoming who i am. Perhaps because I’ve never had a masculine role model, someone to help me find the right path. All alone, i did what my best with what i knew… Not knowing how ignorant i was.

So for now i will make no promises. I don’t need the " new thing " in order to change, and thus the " changed " version of me can do everything right. This whole damn paradigm is nothing but fighting ones self. So i will work with what i have and focus on what needs to be done. This is a slippery climb and a tough road. I simply need change the old habits with new ones. Change can happen on it’s own, or i can remain the same person forever. It matters not anymore. I am done overthinking and over complicating.

6 Likes

I’m experiencing this a lot on New Emperor in a way very distinct from previous recon. It’s likely the path to go through for stability and profound growth. A lot of questioning. It’s profound for growth but in my case whether recon or not, it’s derailing pure performance. As much as I love New Emperor because of this I will be tapering or coming off it.

Do you intend to run it again after your washout?

@ouroboros what do you think about putting this post in your archive?

Update 15 The turning point

The business is finally buisness-ing. Additionally, i have discovered multiple ways of generating income. The main one is the online store. I already have a large FB group who i can market my products and online store towards.

Current goals: 1: Maintain and optimize the online store. 2: To start getting comfortable building the brand on FB and Instagram in order to create an online presence and in order to make get more customers in the future. Eventually i will make a Tiktok account and learn to make dopamine-frying reels that funnels into the other social media accounts and the online store. Later down the line i will be doing buisness with big time merchants who i recently got in contact with. But first i need my roots planted firmly in the ground. For that end i will be using Emperor HoM when im done with KB Stage 2.

Current stack: 5 min of New Emperor + 4 min of Khan Black stage 2, every other day, according to the instructions. Stage 3 of KB is all about cultivating and using massive amounts of sexual energy. I will be using it, after stage 2, to power New Emperor and Emperor House of Medici. So far this seems to be my best stack until EoG gets those sweet NSE upgrades.

Will go dark here for a while and focus on my offline journal.

4 Likes