Main Disc. Thread - The NEW Primal Seduction (Free Upgrade Now Available!)

This man gets it.

Give it a try.

3 Likes

We’ll all be bubbling with possibilities.
I can’t wait to see what new adventures
await us all in ‘24.

All things are possible.
Don’t limit the Unlimited.

The winds of fortune are a blowing :wind_face:

1 Like

And I still feel Wanted Black in my psyche and flowing through my life and I haven’t run it in a month. Primal bubbling overflows the days ahead :man: 🫧 :blonde_woman:

2 Likes

@SaintSovereign I might have you build me this one day :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Shoot… I might just customize that whole formula into a new “monstrosity.” :test_tube: :boom:

I’m kidding… maybe :rofl:

But for now I’m taking it slow & steady…
building a foundation or blueprint for ‘24

1 Like

Because you switched from WB to PS in such a short time, you had two different seduction modalities battling for expression. To pursue or to be pursued. Reconcile this and you’ll transcend this binary, able to both entice and pursue at the exact same time.

But it will require letting go and simply getting lost in the moment. This is hard to do when there’s tons of expectations and ideas in my head that clouds your judgment. That’s why I stopped reading “red pill” material or even discussing it a long time ago. It’s too biased and hyper reactive to what they perceive is happening in society.

The strongest, most alpha males aren’t “red pilled,” they simply are who they are. They create moments that are unforgettable.

I usually don’t do this, but I’ll give a bit of advice on how to best use PS, as I had quite the vibrant dating life before I met Lady Sovereign — who I’ve been with for seven years now and we’re still crazy about each other. Were that couple that naturally creates reality bubbles and watch people stare at us with that “awwwww” face when we interact.

Go on a website like Groupon, or Meetup or something. Buy cheap tickets to a really interesting event that you enjoy — like a boxing match, or ice skating, or even a food tasting. Make sure it’s something you’d do anyway and if your date bails, you’d have no problem taking a friend. This avoids the negative feelings of being ditched because you’re just living your life regardless of whether they’re with you.

Go on your favorite dating app, match as many as possible, then send every match the exact same message, inviting them to said event. Yes, as the first message. Close connection to anyone that gives a bad or flaky response. Them saying they want to talk to you first on the phone or something is not flaky, though I tended to avoid doing this as it always killed the mystery.

The one who had the best and most enthusiastic response is the one you take out. All of this avoids the frustration of sending messages out into a black hole of non-response. The key is to make sure you’re literally copy pasting that initial message — you’re trying to limit how much time goes into the selection process, as that’s what actually causes men stress. The notion that you’re spending so much time thinking of clever first messages and then you get nothing. Treat it like a marketing campaign, where what you’re selling is the experience rather than a potential relationship.

On the date, use your knowledge and passion whatever you chose as the catalyst for creating the reality bubble, and let PS do its thing.

I used this method to consistently pull and hook up with 7, 8, 9, 10s whatever. And the one thing they always said was that our date was so memorable that others would have to match that energy in the future.

PS is about the experience, not the end goal, because when the experience is right, the end goal simply happens. You’ve all heard women say, “it just happened, I didn’t intend on going out to hook up.” This is what they’re talking about. Primal seduction. It’s something deeper than just primal attraction, that feeling you get when you see a beautiful woman in the gym and you’re filled with lust. That’s just lust — you don’t care about her, just what’s you want to do.

Primal seduction is when you take the experience into account, to add value and enrich her life and memories in some way, so that you become larger than life.

You gave her a story to tell her friends.

He’s got the night lost in a vibe
A taste that says, “you’re alive.”
He makes you just want to save him
But you know he’s never alone

43 Likes

I was thinking that those who run Wanted Black + Sex & Seduction X first may perhaps have a bridge to walk easier on to Primal Seduction at a later point… I don’t know what would work vise versa. I guess you just jump.

4 Likes

I think this is spot on. I was in confused modalities. Not to mention recon from other things.

the previous week I went on an experiment spree

Actually I ran HOM, NR, TS black (custom), Khan Black, Wanted, and RONW, and had an insane week-$120K in sales, had woman reaching out to me, met up with my friend whose engaged for a spa day, and it took everything is us not to hook up. It was one of the most fun days of my life. We honestly have the most insane connection and the timing has just been off with each other.

(this was a stupid level of experimentation but it actually worked insanely well for whatever reason although I will not maintain it)

So PS didn’t really stand a chance in the wake of all this lol. I love the other dating advice and will hit this up in the future when I’m more proactive with dating.

Does Lady Sovereign run any subs currenly?

3 Likes

Funny that this question was never asked :slight_smile:
I am curious as well.
What if she is a tester for women’s stuff like Helen, Seductres, etc?

Might make sense to run Primal for a bit before getting into PS, then?

1 Like

Not at the moment. We have to keep a stable mindset and household because I generally refuse to work on scripts and research unless I’m in a very particular state of mind.

She did run AIMBOT for awhile, though.

5 Likes

Nice results! Maybe, you should just stick with a modified, pared-down version of that stack- to take you forward on your journey.

You had wealth, salesmanship, energy, looksmaxing, auric thirst! :fire:

I’ll add it to my list. That’s only 5 titles total. 3 minutes each. Just started a new stack so can’t quite yet. I got it on the list though. #ChallengeAccepted

1 Like

I actually have been running all of those in some form, within a month’s time, except SMX2 & LB. Kudos to taking it all on at once!

Saint needs us to go through the fires of love for the sake of science… and for humanity. :fire: :running_man:

Year of Dirty Primitive Seduction

1 Like

My thoughts too.

I think it had mosty to do with recon and the script conflict Saint mentioned. Primal would definitely pair better with my current stack though

1 Like

Thank you ! Looking to pair it down, it could be done in three customs , not quite ready for it though

1 Like

I will - probably along with KB 4 since I’ve been running that sub since its release.

That’s what I’m doing.

1 Like

Absolutely thrilled by the creation of this sub! The creators have woven a masterpiece, and the potential benefits seem promising.

I’m particularly curious about its application within the context of a committed relationship. The allure of elevated traits like confidence and charisma, coupled with the ability to create captivating experiences, sparks my curiosity about how this program can positively influence a long-term partnership. I’d love to hear thoughts, experiences, and considerations. :thinking:

6 Likes