Main Disc. Thread - EMPEROR: The Will to Power (Free Upgrade Now Available!)

The concepts of turning the other cheek and being as innocent as doves and yet wise as serpents has a lot to do with exactly this.

2 Likes

This looks like a fantastic update. Does WTP contain scripting that keeps you calm and level headed under a lot of pressure and is there any scripting for improved decision making? @AnswerGroup

1 Like

I perk up whenever I hear about sacrificial leadership, if that’s what you’re referring to? What exactly do you mean by this?

How would this stack with a healing title like dragon reborn multistage?

In the context of what @Azriel is saying, I believe he is referring to the ability to put one’s own neck on the line; to be able to say ‘damn the consequences to my image and reputation, this is what’s happening’, for the better good.

Not necessarily martyrdom.

Pioneers, trailblazers, outspoken individuals in any sector of society; that’s, to me, the power he’s talking about that’s willing to be crucified.

The willingness to see your vision manifest, despite outer conditions.

Edit: Another aspect I see is, being able to see that as easily as an enemy can turn into an ally, an ally can turn into an enemy and being able to be okay with this.

1 Like

GLM:CO and Will To Power both touch on power pretty heavily, right? Is WTP more internally focused and GLM:CO more aura/external? What’s the easiest way to understand the difference?

3 Likes

I ran my loop 4 hours ago, and I got so powerful an energetic boost that I’m still on fire. It’s 3 a.m.

6 Likes

What are you loops lengths/daily on LE and NR- are you microlooping both? I would add this third title in first before making a custom

1 Like

I was thinking a teacher is there to educate and teach. But what do I know about teaching, I am not a teacher.

I think the evolution of the apple shows the distinction in these subs-the previous was a quite behind the scenes apple ruling through the shadows and the new is a dynamic, moving apple with the same capacities but more forward leading-leading trajectory with intensified flames. The skull is more transparent indication a deeper internal perspective of these version as well.

8 Likes

Plus the background. Your ZP internal power being totally immersed in the universe yet being its central point, influencing what’s around it.

4 a.m. and I’m still on fire. The fuck? lol

3 Likes

Different ways of approaching power. The Commander has a lot of focus on aura, developing status, dominance and confidence. WTP utilizes similar pathways of PCC but takes it a step further, where one masters the subtlest levels of power.

One could view The Commander as Leonardo da Vinci - no degree or official training, but indisputably brilliant. While WTP would be more similar to Albert Einstein - a natural genius as well, but with in-depth formal training, where he meticulously learned every aspect of his field.

Hence, WTP would be for mastering every tiny aspect of power, dominance, status. While The Commander is expressing and internalizing those same characteristics.

Ultimately, some aspects can be similar as they deal with similar concepts, but the way they do so are extremely different, so one should try both and see which one fits them better.

There’s also good responses here already, such as the one by @Azriel.

The mind is a wonderful thing. With enough conscious guidance, one could use this title for physical power - but it would be more about expressing that power. For actually developing it, a title such as Emperor Fitness or Spartan is better.

Comprehensive mastery and internalization of power in all its forms.

Move on.

This would be an extremely interesting stack.

Of course.

Lots of focus on healing things that hold your power back. Make sure to go slow and see how you gel with this stack, preferably starting with WTP and then adding DR later.

25 Likes

I was designing a custom with PCC for this purpose and then it gets an upgrade to do exactly what I was looking for :relaxed:

If I’m understanding correctly this title is PCC+Emperor w/o the romance scripting with a bit of extra - is that right or am I way off base?

Since I don’t need the romance scripting would happily swap the New Emperor for Will to Power in my current stack.

3 Likes

So this is less focused on internalization of power than GL: Commander?

1 Like

@SaintSovereign @Fire

When will the core and express delivery be available :pleading_face::pray:t3:?

1 Like

I haven’t read the new copy but I love the artwork

1 Like

IMG_1407

16 Likes

Would NE and WTP be overkill?