Main Disc. Thread - EMPEROR: The Will to Power (Free Upgrade Now Available!)

This has GREAT implications.

Abit of pcc is integrated in stark.

If this new pcc gets put in the new stark…

Even the most misguided sub dabbler will not be able to push the “feminine stark” conspiracy (not that it matters anyways).

4 Likes

And it’s instant ban on sight for anyone claiming Stark or any other title is “feminine” because of a perceived “lack of dominance.”

24 Likes

I have Stark in my stack rn, and masculinity and dominance are insane. It’s not inferior in romance either.

1 Like

I second🙃been playing it for like 3-4 cycles straight.

Ran a 5 min test loop this morning right before my workout. Just hit a 20 rep PR on bench press. Last week got 15 reps of the same weight. So far so good :+1:.

I knew as soon as I unracked it I was going to get 20 as it just felt lighter at that point.

4 Likes

Can we get the Q core please :slight_smile: ?
Thank you

This. This. This.

Also the sexual benefits. It’s a full on masculine and dominant title. Idk where ppl got this from 🫨

2 Likes

I’ve just run a loop of this kitten. It feels as if an ethereal fire was burning in every fiber of my body. There must be some powerful energetic component in it and I bet that’s the catalyst for the powerful aura E:TWTP helps you project.

5 Likes

What about an acronym E:PCC ?

I sense this is a sub where the results will come from social interaction and reflection.

Might be a while before we see results from peeeps

Archetype ? please elaborate Bombay :slight_smile:

I’ll be reporting on my results on the morrow as I’m in social settings on a daily basis and my job is about influencing people (I’m a teacher).

1 Like

Adding wisdom to power titles… very smart!

2 Likes

@SaintSovereign

How does Emperor: The Will to Power compare to GLM:The Commander?

2 Likes

Depends on your environment and goals, once PCC established itself, my experience was it tended to run it’s course. It also made me less vocal and forward and sexual. I became more about holding position, although socially at times it was a masterpiece of how I engaged. It was always a mixed bag, where I felt more myself and less myself. There are two kinds of power in my experience and I actually don’t think Greene got it right. There is power that is willing to be ‘crucified’ and power that covers itself. There is almost a spiritual power in the former. My sense with this version is it actually does both.

I also get the sense that this is profoundly different than PCC which had a largely external or even social focus. This seems way more focused on internal development, as well as accessing an inner power within, in addition to social dynamics and authentic expression inside the game of power but also redefining real power in our worlds

11 Likes

Does this effect physical strength and power? @SaintSovereign

My intuition when reading the copy was that physical power and health is a real form of power

3 Likes

Hasn’t that happened to you a lot? Being nudged to wait and then new stuff comes out and makes your customs better after?

I’ve just got an insight on what’s the core of my personal power… It’s relentless and unconditional love. The very same that Jesus taught. It’s far from perfect in me yet I have strong foundations for building it up.

@SaintSovereign

8 Likes

Wonder what it’d be like stacking this with GLM Commander?

2 Likes

First impression: Social skills are lethalllll. Just a few interactions so far, but some things to note.

• Work meeting this morning made a note to demonstrate and make the most valuable work that I’ve been getting done more noticed as it’s been flying a bit under the radar. Prioritized getting done the highest ROI activity this morning before meeting so I could present it.

• Went to run a couple errands this morning, and even though I’m sick as hell and looking like it, I felt extremely confident and charismatic, chatting up the cashiers as these are the places I go to all the time. Much stronger desire to engage/socialize which I’ve got to say I’ve been drastically missing. I’ve basically minimized my social life to nothing the last few months to focus on my new job.

• MOST EXCITING PART. Sales call was unreal good. Power Dynamic was very authoritative and commanding, but stacked with GM also consultative and trustworthy. Tonality was strong, and I don’t think I ever brought out more emotion in a call from a prospect then this one, did not stop at anything surface level, and built the biggest gap/ picture of heaven and hell island that I ever have. No close because he was broke as could be and basically living off his GF, but didn’t stop there and pushed it further to see if I could explore credit options/family members etc. On top of that I made a point to end the call on a good note and keep a future sale open by giving him some tangible/practical advice to raise his income that he can do in his current situation, and he will be working on getting the finances together.

14 Likes