Q programs vs. Q customs

yes, it was answered, I’m not saying it’s a bad thing, I’m just not clear to what extent they are the same or similar/modified with less add ons.

1 Like

And we will probably never know lol since saint always avoids the subject.

1 Like

I understand. To me, logically it can’t be the same as the store subliminals for the simple fact that, in emperor’s case, that would make any custom with Emperor core in it as dense as lead if one had 10+ modules in it. Theoretically, anyway.

Plus, my theory is that it is well and truly just the core. Emperor core, minus QL Lite, Ascension, Mogul, etc etc. Fire mentioned on the PRIMER thread that the Emperor core itself is 20+ pages alone of script. So yeah, maybe there’s support scripting and what not but without Saint or Fire confirming these things we’ll never know, as @Floridianninja said, and this is all just fun theory

1 Like

Emperor core in the Q store contains mogul, ascension, QL Lite, and sex mastery, @SaintSovereign stated that awhile back.

That primer is old as shit that was back on v1 or v2 i think.

1 Like

Oh I know what it contains, though I forgot to add SM. But my only point in referencing the primer was that I saw that the core for Emperor is/was 20+ pages, though that might have changed.

1 Like

But that primer could definitely use an update, fasho.

1 Like

@Mentalchemist

I’d encourage you to re-read @Azriel 's post.

The Q custom advantage is also efficiency. A person can pack in a lot in one program. As an example, StarkQ plus Primal Seduction plus Regeneration. Three major programs. That would take 3 hours to listen to 1 loop of each if bought at the regular store. Now make a custom Q with those 3. Now in 1 loop, you get 3 programs. That can save some time. Plus you can chuck in more goodies. With 10 minimum and 20 maximum, you could have in addition to those 3 major programs, another 7 to 17 more items.

3 Likes

I see but still I deem the intensity of say StarkQ played as a Major Program is much superior to the module of it. Correct me if I’m wrong, please. We’re talking about the 1 hour ratio of course, 1 h for StarkQ and 1 hour for StarkQ module (in a custom).

2 Likes

@SaintSovereign and @Fire would be the best ones to comment on this.

1 Like

Custom programs are superior to Major Titles in almost every way IF you’re completely honest with yourself about your shortcomings and you take the time to build a custom that will alleviate those issues. Everyone keeps focusing on things like density, when I keep saying that density is less important than correctly identifying your issues and coming up with a game plan to attack them with subliminals.

For example, Blue Skies Ultima is relatively short, and yet it’s extremely hard for me to run. @RVconsultant, however, seems to have little issue running it and doesn’t experience the same traumatic reconciliations that I get. @DarkPhilosopher seems to go into a robot-like state and retreats from the world, but doesn’t get the emotional pain part. Same short title, three different responses.

The custom wealth subliminal I built awhile back is MASSIVE, pushing the boundaries of our technology and I very rarely get the depressive, emotionally painful reconcilation that I’ve experienced on other titles. This sub has incredibly lofty goals, so I can imagine that it’d cause some serious issues with people who aren’t ready.

Instead of focusing on density, focus on how aligned you are with the goals and what mental / emotional shortcomings you have in regards to that issue. If you’ve had problems with talking to women / men / whomever in a romantic fashion, even a short aura subliminal like Libertine will cause issues. If your life is very much in tune with the notion of generating wealth, then you may not have an issue running an incredibly dense sub that deals with wealth.

Density comes into play in regards to active and passive manifestation. Active manifestation is when you take an action to achieve a goal. You want some ice cream? You get up, go to the store and buy some. Passive manifestation is a much deeper topic that many won’t even believe in, but think “law of attraction.” A very dense stack will take longer to manifest due to the sheer amount of manifestation required.

As for the Cores on the Q store – we’ve answered this a lot. It’s pretty much the entire script with some of the structural scripting removed, since it’s now in the Mandatory Q Core that comes with every title. The thing is, the support scripting of the cores supports the CORE first and not the entire title. That’s why you shouldn’t worry about whether a certain module is in the core or not – if you think you need that module in your custom, put it in there.

23 Likes

@SaintSovereign Thank you so much for clarifying this point!

And thank you for emphasizing this, too!

1 Like

It’s true. Blue Skies is more or less a cake walk for me. If I didn’t know what it was, I’d think I was just listening to a nice trickling stream.

Now Regeneration on the other hand… :slightly_frowning_face:

4 Likes

awesome post, thanks for the further clarification and insight.

Yes. I want a Passive Ice Cream Manifestation sub. Dark Chocolate flavor please. :ice_cream: :smile:
Or should I consciously guide that part! :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

This is a great idea for a free subliminal. :+1:t2:

1 Like

Combined with some physical shifting to ensure all those calories go to muscles, obviously.

How hilarious would it be if at least once a day fate conspires to somehow get you at least one ice cream? Your friends scratching their head wondering how somebody or something always seems to end up handing you free ice cream. Law of Attraction shrugging, saying “well, if that’s what you want…”

Since that post, I’ve already overheard 2 people talk about ice cream, and found an older Dark Chocolate Ice Cream BOX - currently being used to store something else. :smile:

I guess the only limiting belief in my way is that … “Nobody will buy ice cream now that it’s starting to get chilly around here.” :cold_face:

2 Likes

I’ve struggled with this limiting belief for a long time. Here’s to hoping one day I’ll have the inner game to sell double scoops mid winter.

2 Likes

Whistling a happy tune, DarkPhilosopher starts selling ice cream at a sauna, catering to people dressed only in towels.

1 Like

Got a question for you here. I’ve got a lot of shortcomings. I was wondering how much result enhancement modules can trigger reconciliation or cause issues because of lack of alignment? For example I’ve got in my custom sexiness unbound and temptation. It was a battle just deciding to include those in my custom because I have a lot of hangups around anything to do with my own attractiveness. I’m thinking relationships/sex alone could probably be it’s own custom for me. But including those probably added onto reconciliation and detracted from other goals. When I first built my custom I took a shotgun approach. I’m seeing now that hasn’t worked out too well for me because there’s too much stuff in general I’m not in alignment with/emotional issues with. Of course my solution to that was to just pack in more healing related stuff, but I think I shot myself in the foot with that too.

Obviously this is a pretty different thing case by case. But I was just wondering how much results enhancers can throw things off. They seem like they would be less dense? I could be wrong though.

1 Like

This was very helpful thank you