Main Disc. Thread - Mind's Eye ZP

So I just had the fastest manifestation I ever had with MEZP;

I listened to the loop and felt hungry, told myself “I don’t feel like going to get food though”, loop finished, and a few mins after that, my sister came to my room saying “I’m ordering from your favorite noodles place, want something? My treat”.

:exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head:

22 Likes

That’s it buddy, you might be convincing me to run this for a year

About to run the first loop, what should I think about or focus on?

1 Like

am I late?
I just woke up :sweat_smile:

But honestly, anything you want, or you just just let your mind free flow.
From tomorrow (next listening day), I will be starting to visualize myself becoming the biggest guy in the gym, kinda like Arnold’s visualization philosophy.

3 Likes

Food Manifestation is clearly a very popular effect. There should be a separate title for it.

@Melior … it appears we get likes & replies for noodles as well.

:ramen:

:joy:

Reference:

:pizza:

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Because noodles are the best thing ever made :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Some Ice cream would be nice.

1 Like

Especially ramen, oh boii!

Lol, more non-food related reviews?

2 Likes

Manifestation for the things I want goes like this, know what I want, then just forget about it. When it shows up in my life I’m surprised and grateful and it’s happened so many times that it’s not a coincidence. The trick seemed to be doing that with the “bigger” or more “important” things. The “smaller” things aren’t really attachments and so they come in so easily.

4 Likes

Not the ones you get in a box in an inland Chinese milk train :wink:

I keep on hearing that line but in my life I never manifested anything with this method. Deliberate manifestations to me are always in the sequence : burning desire → knowing I will have it → calm expectation like I can have it now or in a year I know it is coming/it is there. If I forget it never comes to me :grin:. I wonder if Mind’s Eye can make stronger my manifestation method

2 Likes

Yea that’s just what I know works for me. At least that’s my natural process for it. But also I haven’t had much success with conscious or deliberate creations. For me it just works kind of like intuition, along the same channels. It’s like inspiration it wasn’t something I decided to have it’s just that the desire or whatever came up and I accepted it and let it drop out of mind.

3 Likes

Mind’s Eye is supposed to help with intuition also and I am lacking that.

You will receive unending inspiration from your subconscious

I am definitely curious about this sub.

2 Likes

lol I’d like to use it to get the deliberate creation aspect in my bag of tricks. So we’re coming at it from opposite ends it seems lol.

A friend of mine loves minds eye he is using it alongside emperor and he is manifestating all these hot women :slight_smile:

11 Likes

anyone currently running this product solo?

if yes, have you noticed any significant increase in your creativity/problem solving abilities?

again, im specifically looking for feedback from people running this product solo

I am running this solo, but I have not experienced any improvement in problem solving,creativity etc. But I have seen improvement in intuition which helped me to guess correct chemical formulas in Chemistry and also helped in choosing a correct pathway to solve maths problem etc… (this thing falls in problem solving?)
Overall I have experienced improvement in visualisation and intuitive ability…

Note:this will hurt you…
I am using one another subliminal from YouTube but in no way that sub would result in increase in intuition and visual abilities

1 Like

Okay so this is an update on something Mind’s Eye has shown me earlier;

So basically, it’s pretty much well known on the forum by now that my abilities with subs exceed most on here, however, there have been multiple occasions where I felt inner conflict when running certain subs with others, and I would always assume that it was due to their core values differing, however, @SaintSovereign has said on multiple occasions that the subs from SC are made with the idea of stacking, so it didn’t make sense why that happened to me.

So what happened now?
I could only describe it as crossing the bridge between my conscious and subconscious minds, learning things as I crossed, until I ventured to the really deep parts of “me”.
I realized there how much I didn’t know about myself, how there are parts of me still waiting to be discovered, and here I learned about those “inner conflicts” that I’ve been facing.

Basically, the reason for the conflicts (and this may or may not apply to others) was the fact that processing more than 2 archetypes creates chaos inside me.
What do I mean?
Think about it this way:

Certain subs create archetypes within you, they change you from within, and when you have too many archetypes trying to form, it can create conflict between them, the same way a person with multiple personalities disorder would struggle, when his different identities try to fight for dominance over the others.

It’s safe to say that this revelation changes quite a bit of things, because now I know that the reason I couldn’t run certain subs with others, wasn’t because of the archetypes themselves, but because of how many I was trying to form at once.

@Simon you might be interested :stuck_out_tongue:

Also, @SaintSovereign I sent you an update in PM.

6 Likes

I’ll start using it with RICH to see what it can generate.

is this the same thing this article is talking about as well?

and if yes, are you saying Minds Eye can help with this problem?

1 Like