Main Disc. Thread - Mind's Eye ZP

This is called aphantasia.

4 Likes

Are you good at maths or writing?

I never heard of this before wow i always thought thst anyone can visualize. Its just harder for some.

Does minds eye fix the following (copy and paste from the article)

"the ability to recall faces or familiar places can cause frustration and social difficulties"

i did a quick google search on this aphantasia and im not sure yet if it applies to me.

im not exactly sure how to explain what is happening with me but i do know 100% that i absolutely can NOT think in my head.

this is the one thing i know for sure.

I literally have dozens of notebooks over the years that i used to think on paper…all my thinking is done writing paper; its the only way i can do any serious thinking. and it has to be while writing…i for example can NOT think while typing on a computer…i need to write to think properly.

I sometimes wonder if i should look into why i find it so difficult to think in my head but until minds eye i never seriously thought about this.

but again this entire area is new to me…i have been aware for years that i need to write to think but i never looked at it as a problem since there is no significant cost to sitting down and thinking on paper…but now minds eye has made me wonder if whatever causes me to find it impossible to think in my head could be negatively effecting in ways im not aware.

1 Like

what exactly does this mean?

what is the definition of “recall” in this sentence?

is it saying some people can not remember if they have met someone before?

like they will start talking to someone they have spoken to before without realizing they have already met this person?

is that what this sentence is saying?

Most possible side effect: you can’t take crucial decisions immediately though it is demanded. Believe me my frnd,writing your thoughts on a piece of paper and taking decisions after elaborating it is 100 times better to take crucial decisions in head. I am sure you get 100% clarity before you take a decision.
Cool!! Minds eye and limitless zp should help you with that. Your thoughts intrigued me

2 Likes

Read the article that Saint shared it might make more sense.

@Matrix have you used minds eye ? if so may I ask that you share your experiences.

Able to Visualise better. Dreams feel more real. But sometimes I get a lot of dreams that time I could not feel any of the dreams lol.
More confidence in my manifestation abilities.
It depends on my part. If I sit to visualise something specially after using a loop of ME zp it feels damn real sometimes and I have noticed that the Visualisation actually works. I have seen some results with the girl I tried manifesting. Some results were unexplainable. It was amazing lol. Exams are near so I stopped Visualising that sh*t and now I am visualising about my desire marksheet only lol.

5 Likes

Hi I bought Mindsrye for visualizations and to manifest using law of attraction will this programme help. I use zp 1x every other day is that enough exposure to make it work. How long did you use it before getting results.

Can you or can you not make up images in your head, behind closed eyes, or even project them outwards into space. A coloured apple, a cat, a face, a memory, a cat, an Ak47, etc… If not, then welcome to the club :clinking_glasses:

Good news is that MEzp is going to help tremendously. You just have to train your Mind’s Eye daily as much as possible.

Have you tried thinking with your head for the little things and then build up to bigger things? Maybe vocalize your throats while at it as an aid? Might just be a similar case to visualization, where it’s a new skill that you have to train.

2 Likes

When it comes to ZP products, it’s safe to assume that no other product is within the other; they’re all uniquely scripted.

Well. Mind’s Eye being an (and possibly not the only) exception. It’s in Stark ZP :slight_smile:

1 Like

Safe!!!

Not quite true.

There are elements of Minds Eye in Stark (and some others) but it’s specifically written to enhance the results of THOSE SPECIFIC SUBS.

Whereas Minds Eye stand alone has a more general and expansive effect.

1 Like

A quote from username SaintSovereign on the subject:

I didn’t think I needed to go into the detail of it being scripted specifically for Stark but, good addition.

3 Likes

Still many are asking the question “Is sub X in sub Y?” so it is great to clarify!

they will need an AI livestream 24/7 that just answers the same questions. But since it’s AI it won’t matter that the same questions keep coming up time after time and the humans asking them will like that their questions are getting answered without having to in their minds waste time reading through everything.

2 Likes

Anyone had some recent manifestation on MINDS EYE?

1 Like

I only brought it up because people have been confused about the difference between elements of ME being in a sub vs ME stand alone.

Several people were wondering if there was any benefit to running ME separately if it’s already in it.

So, when someone says “ME is in ____”, it adds to that confusion. I just wanted to clarify.

3 Likes