Main Disc. Thread - Mind's Eye ZP

Neville Goddard’s one??

3 Likes

I just looked it up. It’s an interesting idea. Thank you for sharing.

2 Likes

Yeah. I watched Sammy Ingram on it.

1 Like

Thank you again for your input. Today i played minds eye and rich tomorrow rest and so on. Thank you again for your help.

1 Like

Thank you Brandon. I have read lots of Loa books will check it out.

Dear Human.
A great loa book worth reading by Andrew Kap. The last law of attraction book you will ever need to read.

imagine a pure manifestation stack.

Ascension Chamber + Mind’s Eye + Inner Circle + Heartsong

2 Likes

Bro. Thank you for the info. But till date I have not read a single book on law of attraction. I just watched videos of law of attraction in you tube and it worked pretty well. With my 3 years of experience I would have to say that visualisation is the most important in law of attraction. Gratitude is a key part but with no clear visualisation (with feelings) manifestation cannot be seen.
So using minds eye is a right choice

@SaintSovereign Is there any components of Sage Immortal in minds eye zp?. Like the manifestation part?

1 Like

Thank you Human I will take that advice use minds eye every other day and thank you so much. Have you manifested lots of things with loa?

Well you can pm me or create a thread to discuss on this topic. We don’t want to make mess here :sweat_smile:

How do i send you private message on here please

Click on their name, then Message button.

Wait I am texting you

Hi there now is this a private message or main stream community thread

starting my run on 26th

1 Like

Looking forward to your run. You have a specific goal(s) in mind already?

Teleport to a different reality where my problems have been solved!

7 Likes

3 loops in so far, 5 minutes each loop… testing out the idea that less exposure time is better. So far, it’s been nothing overwhelming or intense. So I’ll compare that with going back to listening to it for a full 1-2 loops and see how it compares.

Mind’s eye has been really interesting! Haven’t been experiencing any big manifestations yet. I’ve actually been extremely tired, as visualizing is hard and novel to me, so I think there’s some inner resistance and fatigue building up. The fatigue is multi-factored though, I also fell into bad habits when I started my washout… could be totally unrelated to mind’s eye.

But I FOR SURE have noticed that my imagination and self-reflection has become more visual. I’m able to have conversations in my head but actually see the person I’m contemplating as well, instead of just “talking.”

Sometimes when I think about what’ll happen I start to visualize what’ll happen instead of logically map it out step by step in my head or on paper.

Dreams have been more vivid.

I re-instated my vision board but made it an “Accomplishment Vision Board” to write down all the things I want to accomplish and make of my life, instead of write down all the things I want to do for leisure/purchasing/travel etc.

And when I plan and write out what I want to do in the day or for my vision board or whatever, I’m able to see way farther down… I can see more possibilities. The plans that I make have much more detail and many more contingencies as I’m able to see multiple options.

I think my brain is able to handle more information at once with ME, and can creatively think even when bogged down with higher levels of volume.

I’ll be playing chess tonight and we’ll see if I’m better at visualizing/calculating moves!

10 Likes

I never dream. Or maybe I do, but it I never realized it. After 3 loops (1 loop on scheduled listening days of course) I recognized a very vivid dream. It was amazing colors, but it was like a hedgehog or something, so I realized it was a dream and it went away as quick as it appeared. Like a 3 second dream.

3 seconds more than usual. So that’s a win according to me.

Also, I’m sh!t at visualization, but it is slowly getting a little more vivid(ish) but again nothing too fantastic. But a little improvement is another win according to me.

Also, I’m pretty sure ME helped manifest some ladies that I briefly thought about into the real world. Some of the ladies I haven’t seen in a long time, and when I started running ME, boom, they showed up. Another win according to me.

Win. Win. Win!

I can’t wait to spend more time on Mind’s Eye when the time is right.

11 Likes

I think you can make mental images and movies in your head.

Do not think about a PINK ELEPHANT its pink but do not even think about it. Right now I bet you envisaged a pink elephant.

What does a zebra look like when its running across the African savanna ?

Bet you already visualized a zebra which means you can make mental images and movies in your head…anyone can.