Main Disc. Thread - Mind's Eye ZP

How would users rate this as a tool to assist in problem solving if you happen to be working in I.T, technology ?. As i can understand how visualizations can fit into problem solving.

2 Likes

Ok if you are only considering minds eye. Here’s my suggestion

DAY 1: do 1 loop at Morining . And do visualisation before going to sleep. Why? Because doing 1 loop on the Morining will help you integrate the script whole day and u will be able to visualise better.
DAY 2: Take rest ,but you will do visualisation practice at Morining and before going to sleep(action taking)
DAY3: Do 1 loop like DAY 1+ visualisation practice)
DAY4: REST (do visualisation two times or as much as u like)
repeat.

If u feel sleepy throughout the day after the loop. It will fade away after somedays or you can do the loop before going to bed at night .

It will give max benefits. Though I am doing it with two subliminals in my stack. It’s working pretty well…
I hope it helps… and don’t forget to let go after the visualisation, law of attraction speed up techniques you know.

1 Like

Hi there thank you for your help. I am actually using 3 subs in my stack paragon, mindseye one day. And rich on the second day. Is that too programmes do you think or shall I just stick to one what do you suggest.
Thank you again for your advice.

1 Like

No stick your stack just do…
Day 1: Rich, minds eye
Day2:Rest
Day3:paragon,minds eye
Day4:rest
DAY5: rich minds eye
Day6: rest
Day7:Paragon,minds eye
Day8:rest
Repeat… (do daily visualisation for ur goals …)

1 Like

Oh thats brilliant thank you for that time table and aftet 21 days do you take 5 off then start all over again?

1 Like

Yes yes…

One more question sorry on website it said to 2 zp one day do 1 on alternate day doing what you said is that good and will I get good results from doing it.
So i dont listen to any other subliminal then just do 2 on day rest and so on as I was using law of attraction by sub club as well.

Dear Human.
When you use subs do you play them right after each other or one in the morning one in the evening?

1 Like

I didn’t understand what you mean.
But You can follow the official guidelines but the routine I shared is also effective. Because I emphasized on minds eye as your main stack. Do changes and make the routine as you are comfortable with. There are no hard rules. But saintsovereign told that with experimental routine there should not be overloops and and yes you need to add rest days. That’s all… :grin::v:

2 Likes

Right after each other.

Thank you Hunan very much sorry to be a pain just wanted a good method and will adhere to yours have a great day brother thank you.

1 Like

Yo it was no pain…

Have a great day too!

1 Like

It should, give it a try. I haven’t tried the supercharger but the ultima one surely does, so is Mind’s Eye ZP for some reason.

1 Like

great question.

1 Like

Dear Human.
Do you ever use visualisation to manifest, the reason I bought Mindseye is I want to manifest things using law of attraction is Mindseye the right tool to manifest a new car etc.

4 Likes

I’m taking this listening strategy for when I do ME. Thanks!

1 Like

Thanks for the great tip. I wii pair them soon.

1 Like

Nice, let me know how it goes! Really curious to see the results of the two together.

1 Like

Yes. I am using it to manifest something too. But I am new to minds eye too. So I can’t give deep insight on it. But yes I am practicing law of attraction as you are

2 Likes

@Sandman1268 I’d like to suggest you both check out the Law of Assumption than Law of Attraction.

Something I found out about during use of Alchemist and something I’m still working on.

5 Likes