Main Disc. Thread - Mind's Eye ZP

It would help. Temporarily.

And then people would become dissatisfied and demand answers from real people/the creators :man_shrugging:t4:

I hope my last response didn’t come across sarcastically and if there was any intended at the time I posted it, it would have been directed to the people asking the questions, not you :slight_smile:

What I meant by “I didn’t think I needed to…” was that I considered adding the fact that it’s rewritten to fit the goals of the subliminal it’s within (which, is nothing new) but decided to be lazy haha.

But as @SubliminalUser mentioned, detail would have been useful there for others scrolling.

2 Likes

@Kaprice is correct. The “Mind’s Eye” in ZP shouldn’t even be called Mind’s Eye. We took the scripting, rewrote it to accomplish the goals of Stark. It’s not a substitute for running the standalone if you want the FULL benefits.

10 Likes

Edit: Sorry for the derail.

There’s some good folks on this site. Thank you to all of them.

1 Like

Who is this directed at?

Edit: Sorry man.

Must have been me because I just read it.

1 Like

Nah @James , you’re one of the good guys. So is @SaintSovereign and there are many other helpful people here, and people like me appreciate them more than words can say.

Consider thread not derailed by me anymore. People know which shoe fits them.

1 Like

I really do need Mind’s Eye now.

Sorry, I’m derailing agian, tough sh!t.

Man, @SaintSovereign honestly, your participation in this forum is literally one of the reasons I turned into a customer. Big fan bro. No sh!t.

Edit: Edited spelling in above comments.

3 Likes

So I just had the fastest manifestation I ever had with MEZP;

I listened to the loop and felt hungry, told myself “I don’t feel like going to get food though”, loop finished, and a few mins after that, my sister came to my room saying “I’m ordering from your favorite noodles place, want something? My treat”.

:exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head:

22 Likes

That’s it buddy, you might be convincing me to run this for a year

About to run the first loop, what should I think about or focus on?

1 Like

am I late?
I just woke up :sweat_smile:

But honestly, anything you want, or you just just let your mind free flow.
From tomorrow (next listening day), I will be starting to visualize myself becoming the biggest guy in the gym, kinda like Arnold’s visualization philosophy.

3 Likes

Food Manifestation is clearly a very popular effect. There should be a separate title for it.

@Melior … it appears we get likes & replies for noodles as well.

:ramen:

:joy:

Reference:

:pizza:

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Because noodles are the best thing ever made :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Some Ice cream would be nice.

1 Like

Especially ramen, oh boii!

Lol, more non-food related reviews?

2 Likes

Manifestation for the things I want goes like this, know what I want, then just forget about it. When it shows up in my life I’m surprised and grateful and it’s happened so many times that it’s not a coincidence. The trick seemed to be doing that with the “bigger” or more “important” things. The “smaller” things aren’t really attachments and so they come in so easily.

4 Likes

Not the ones you get in a box in an inland Chinese milk train :wink:

I keep on hearing that line but in my life I never manifested anything with this method. Deliberate manifestations to me are always in the sequence : burning desire → knowing I will have it → calm expectation like I can have it now or in a year I know it is coming/it is there. If I forget it never comes to me :grin:. I wonder if Mind’s Eye can make stronger my manifestation method

2 Likes